• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected development

• Thread starteradam8642
  • Start date

adam8642

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2011
I have decided to share with you the change of direction that my marital relationship has taken in the past few months.

Before I begin I'll tell you a little about the two of us. My name is Adam and I am 36years old and work in logistics. I am 6'2" with a fairly good athletic build. My wife of 10 years, Alison, is 33 with a slim figure, 5'7" tall with long wavy brunette hair. Our sexlife has been fairly good I have a high sex drive and Alison has always been eager to deal with it. She is fashionable and always looks her best spending equal time in the gym and salon. She has a great taste in pretty lingerie which she wears always. I am very happy to have such a wife.

To move on to the main subject of this disclosure recently one of our conversations turned initially from how jealous my wife is of me and how she would be devastated if I cheated on her to how she is attracted to other men and that this confession rather than filling me with rage actually aroused me. At first this annoyed her somewhat but then turned into a bit of fun with her telling me about different guys that turned her on with some elaboration on the fantasies they caused her to have ultimately stoking up my fire leading to mind blowing sex. After a few weeks things changed up a gear when Alison told me about a guy she met whilst out shopping, he was her driving instructor, and told me that only for her sister being there that she would have taken him somewhere to fuck him. She went on to describe how he was telling her about how business was and other small talk whilst in her mind all she could think about was finding some way to shut him up, find somewhere quiet and fuck his brains out. She told me how turned on she was during the time and that the little g string she was wearing was soaking wet by the end of it all. As she told me all of this I was rock hard and after we had superb sex, Alison was really turned on during it and it was then that I guessed she may have been thinking about him and not me.

In the days after this I let her know that if the opportunity arose again I wouldn't be upset if she carried on and did whatever she wanted as long as she was careful. A few weeks later I received a text message from Alison telling me that she had seen the guy again and he asked her to get a coffee with him and she wanted to know if I was still cool with what we had discussed. I replied saying yes and asking her what she was wearing as I had left home early that morning whilst she was still asleep. Alison texted back a short time later:

hi baby, @ coffee shop. Wearin my blk pencil skrt, cream fitted sweater, cream g string, matching bra, nude hold ups and blk heels. Alls well, Luv u.

I replied:

that sounds gorgeous, hope everything goes well. Love you.xxx.

And with that I let my wife embark on her first extra marital experiment. Alison was home before me that evening, she had prepared a beautiful meal and was looking great if not a little anxious. I just acted as normal as I could given the circumstance not knowing really what to say until she blurted out "aren't you going to ask me what happened". I told her I was dying to know but I didn't want to freak her out by asking all my questions at the one time. She said that they had chatted for over an hour at the coffee shop, he was testing the ground seeing if she was willing to play and that she had politely let him know she was and assured him that I would never know what happened. He asked her back to his apartment which was nearby. She told me she nearly turned to go home after they arrived at his place because nerves had her stomach tied in knots but she calmed down a little after re-reading the text I had sent her. She said he was a bit awkward at first as he sat close to her on the sofa but then he lent in and kissed her and that seemed to remove any nerves that either of them had. She went on to tell me that they had fondled for a bit before he started to strip her out of her clothes. She was only left wearing her stockings and heels as they began to have sex. He told her he loved her shaven pussy and her sexy underwear. She told me they did it twice, once on the sofa and once on his bed, that she orgasmed several times and that his cock was as thick as mine but a little shorter. I didn't ask too many questions as I figured she would tell me all in due course. I was massively aroused at this point so we made love for over an hour. I would have loved to know what was going on in her head as I entered her that night being that I was the second man to do so that day. Alison showered and dressed when they were finished and when she was leaving he asked her could he see her again she told me that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said maybe...

My wife Alison let me know that the driving instructor was texting her about another date. Although date seems a fairly innocent term to describe a sex rendezvous with a married woman. The last time they were together he fucked Alison twice in his apartment after a meeting in a coffee shop. I asked Alison what she wanted, she said she had enjoyed the last time and that as long as I was OK with it she did want more sex but not necessarily with this guy. When I asked her who she just said she likes attention from men and wasn't meaning anyone in particular. She decided to see the instructor guy one more time along with my condition that I know more about what went on as it took a few weeks to get all the details the last time.

She set up a date for a meal on a Friday night followed by a club. She dressed in a black skirt and a backless halter top with a plunging v neckline that really showed of her beautiful chest, the skirt stopped above her knees so she wore black hold ups with lace tops with nice strappy heels. The tops style meant she couldn't wear a bra so underwear was limited to a little g string that she told me she was planning to come home without. A little nugget of info that turned me on a great deal. Seeing as they were to meet up in Belfast that meant there was little chance of anyone knowing her. She had told him her excuse was a leaving party for a friend and that she could stay out late with no questions. He had booked a hotel room she told me but wasn't sure if she would spend the night.

She took her own car to the city on the evening and met him outside sakuro the sushi restaurant. She kept in contact by text letting me know that all was well. She said that he couldn't take his eyes of her chest at dinner. They discussed the nature of their relationship and as she explained she was happy in her marriage and only wanted some fun she sensed he was hoping for more.

After their meal they went to see some rock tribute band in the Empire which wouldn't have really been Alisons thing. She told me they had kissed in the club and that he had his fingers in her panties. It is at this point that they left for the Dukes hotel which is only up the street. Alison told me he was all over her when they got to the hotel room. She told me she was really turned on and sucked him till he cum in her mouth before they even got undressed. He stripped her till she was only in her hold ups, just like the last time, then went down on her till she cum too. By this time he was hard again so it wasn't long before he was pounding her on the bed. She confessed that she didn't make him wear a rubber this time as she prefers it that way. She say they fucked for a long time and that over the course of the night he cum in her three more times. She told me that she especially enjoyed it when took her from behind and she could watch him in the mirror in the room as he pumped it into her. She left him sleeping in the room as she didn't want to have to go through the pleasantries of breakfast with him or still be in the same outfit in the morning. Alison arrived home at around five am and went straight to bed and fell asleep. We discussed the night before, with Alison sheepishly describing the events, over midday coffee and croissants that in itself seemed just a little surreal. I suppose this is how its going to be now that Alison is wanting live out her sexual fantasies with my support. I await now to see what is next on her mind. We had mind-blowing sex that evening, I got her to wear the same outfit for me at a local club. She sucked me off in the car park before we went home and then we fucked hard as I was so turned on thinking about her being such a slut in that hotel room the night before.

ps. i would like to hear what any of you think about this type of setup we have begun.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Damn good setup indeed! Keep us abreast of the situation.

yes, very well written, please continue

It had been a while since Alison had been with another man. The last two occasions were with the driving instructor guy. I posted up the details here. This time was her first time with a stranger. The night out was a planned event with a couple of her girlfriends, there was no other occasion other than a bit of a get together.

When she left that evening her clothes were fairly understated but still sexy and maybe even a little slutty. She was wearing a tight fitting pair of jeans with high heel knee boots and a strappy vest top finished of with a black leather jacket. She looked really good but i wasnt expecting anything happen as she was with her friends.

I recieved a text message at around 11:45pm which said that she may be later home than expected. She said that a few guys were flirting with her and her friends and that they were going back to a house party. I still didn't think anything would happen as all her friends are also married. I texted her back saying that all was cool and not to be in any hurry. That was kind of a code for you can do what you like. I woke up at 3am to find a text message which said that one of her friends, Fiona, had got a taxi home only leaving Alison and her friend Tanya at the party. She said that Tanya was kissing a guy which surprised her a bit. She said that she was going to stay the night and that she would see me in the morning. I lay there fully awake getting hard thinking about Alison at this party flirting with these guys, probably choosing one to sleep with. I couldn't wait to see her in the morning.

I was just finishing up at the gym in the morning when i took a call from Alison just to say all was ok and she was on her way home. I arrived home a little before Alison, she looked a bit worse for wear as i watched her getting out of the taxi. She walked up to the house wearing a big pair of sunglasses carrying her jacket and bag in her hand. I put on coffee.

'Well' i said 'did you have a good time' as we carried our coffee to the sofa. She said 'yeah, it was a bit mad really.' The following is pretty much what Alison told me happened: The three of them were having a quiet drink at a a bar when they got chatting to a group of young guys. She said they were flirting a lot but nothing over the top. Eventually they asked the three girls back to their place for some more drinks. It was a nice place, the guys had good jobs, Alison was expecting a student style set up. She told me there were three guys. One guy and his girlfriend went straight to their room while the rest chatted, made cocktails and watched mtv with the girls.

She said it was fun. Fiona, Alisons friend, was pretty tired and fairly ***** and wanted to go home so a taxi was ordered for her. After that she said Tanya went to the kitchen to help Peter make drinks and it was then she watched them kiss. She said it was funny watching her friend getting touched up through her little dress by this young fellow. At this point she wasnt sure what direction things were going. Alison said she liked the guy that was still with her, his name was Tom, and that he really seemed into her.

Alison said that Tanya and her had a private chat and said that whatever happened would not leave the apartment and that it was just a little fun. So with that in mind they accepted the game of strip cards that Peter suggested. Alison said that Tanya was crap at cards and was stripped to her underwear before the rest even had their tops off. When Tanya only had her panties left on she sat out until the rest of them were stripped down a bit. Alison said when she got down to her bra and panties she called it a day on the cards. Peter took Tanya to his room giving some lame excuse for doing so.

Alison said Tom didnt take long to make his move by asking her back to his room. She accepted. She said he was rock hard when they were kissing in the room and that she wasnt long being stripped of her lingerie. He went down on her before taking of the rest of his clothes. She said he put on a condom and pushed himself into her wet pussy while she was lying on the bed. As i listened to her tell me I was so aroused, I could imagine Alisons nude body entwined with this stranger. I know how she raises her knees and squeezes her thighs against you when she is in the missionary position with her pretty tits moving as each thrust pushes into her. I can imagine how she was moaning and begging him to fuck her more.

Alison took my cock out and started to rub and play with it as she told me more about her encounter. She went on to say they turned over so she was on top of him now and how she enjoyed him playing with her breasts as they fucked. She can get pretty wild when she is on top, thrashing about and throwing her hair around. She continued to relay the events of her night to me all the while still playing with my cock, looking into my eyes and bringing me closer to my release. When Alison told me that Tom wanted to cum over her ass rather than in the condom and that she had let him do it this was enough to push me over the edge streaming my own cum over her hands and my tee shirt. As I began to clean myself up Alison said she really enjoyed her night and may see Tom again. She reckons he could be fun. He doesnt want any long term relationships and knows that Alison is married only wants no strings sex.

She told me next time she may get some pics. I have told her I wanted to see her in action but she wasnt sure about it so this maybe her way of meeting me half way. She also said that on the previous night she is pretty sure Tanya slept with guy but told me her husband definetely wouldn't like that and to keep it to myself.

alison and tom

Alison has been out with Tom on several more occasions since they first met. She says it is all cool because he is so relaxed and easy going, never needing to question or expecting answers. If he needs someone to accompany him somewhere like a dinner or the like its easy for her to do that as she looks great and i know they will fuck afterwards or during it if the get the chance. At the start of Alisons journey into exploring her sexuality she was quite nervous, always asking if it was ok still and shy to reveal any details. Now she has grown in confidence, doing what she wants and telling me what she wants and what she is doing without hesitation.

Like the time when i came home from work to find Alison getting into her car in a short skirt with a strappy top with black hold-up stockings that allowed the tops to show when she bent over. She was going to the cinema with Tom and i was told not to wait up.

She came home in the middle of the night and climbed into bed in just her panties, she lay on her back with her arms above her head. I was so hard. I reached over and began to caress her body especially her lovely tits. I slid my hand down over her tummy and started to push my fingers into her panties but she stopped me telling me to wait.

I asked was something wrong and she said she had been meaning to tell me that she doesn't ask tom to wear a condom anymore. I new that would happen eventually as she enjoys that part of sex very much. I told her it was fine but she went on to say it wasn't that long since they fucked and said he had cum in her.

So here was my wife beside me in bed and her pussy full of her boyfriends cum and me with a massive hard on. What was i to do? I still wanted to fuck her so i just climb up on her, pulled her soaking panties To one side and pushed my cock into her in one go. It felt great, she moaned in pleasure with every stroke i rammed into her, she wrapped her long legs round me so i could get it in all the way she screamed as i cum in her filling her with my own seed.

It was a fantastic fuck and afterwards Alison told me how much she loved me and that she felt so happy about the way thing are now. She fell asleep with our bodies entwined with me thinking about how much i love my little slut wife.

Ps. The morning after that i told Alison i wanted to get her an ankle bracelet with a padlock charm on it she said she will wear anything i ask her to.

I would have definitely gone down on her first. The smell sand taste of her hot pussy, filled with another man's cum would have driven me wild...

Sounds like you have a GREAT wife!

adam8642 said:
Alison has been out with Tom on several more occasions since they first met....

Have you fucked any other women since your wife's extramarital sex with Tom?

Alison is dead against me fucking other women. We still have great sex so I'm happy enough.

Great story would like to hear more about your wife's date's.
keep us posted