• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anca

• Thread starterAnca Paladian
  • Start date
A

Anca Paladian

Anca and Michael are a happily married couple. Giorgio is Michael’s friend

Introduction

My story happened some time ago. My name is Anca and my husband's name is Michael. I'm considered to be attractive and have always taken good care of myself. I'm proud to say my husband's friends have always told him they were envious of him to have me. Men find my pretty face attractive, but my breasts , flat stomach, and especially my firm bottom and muscular thighs get the most attention, although I have to admit I've never really dressed to show them off. I'm not really old fashion but I guess I've always dressed kind of a conservatively.
We dated through most of our college years and married soon after graduation. I remained a virgin until our wedding night, which was something my husband had insisted on considering his old fashion upbringing.

He is a successful businessman so it hasn't really been necessary for me to work. Even so, I continued working part-time at one of his businesses for a few years until we decided it was time to start our family. We are also Catholic so we used the rhythm method of birth control until then so I've never been on the pill. After trying for two years with no results we decided it was time to seek some professional help.

I became an expert at determining my most fertile time to conceive and my husband would always rush home to accommodate me. Unfortunately, no luck. We went through all of the tests that are given to couples in our situation and learned I was ok, but my husband's sperm count was a little low.
We chose to ignore the professionals that suggested we adopt or consider artificial insemination. The latter my husband said he could never do, considering his old fashioned values and male pride. Knowing the amount of time it takes and the problems involved with adoption it left both of us very depressed. So we just kept trying.

Eventually though we found a doctor that had very good success with others couples we knew. After the examinations he said that there was nothing really wrong with either of us and our chances were good if we just changed our approach. He said we were just trying too hard, a mistake many couples make in our situation. He suggested we should abstain from sex for about six weeks to let my husbands sperm count build up in combination with putting me on a strong fertility drug. Then at the most fertile time of my cycle we should try again.

had to admit it did make sense. We checked the calendar and in six weeks a wedding reception was coming up that we were both looking forward to attend-ing. It would be perfect for a much needed night together. A friend of Michael's from college was getting married and we both looked forward to the very much needed night out together. We marked it on the calendar as our "date night".

My husband is a shrewd businessman and one of his former friends and business rivals would also be at the wedding, his name was Giorgio. They had been good friends, but were very competitive and were always trying to get the best of each other. It seemed like each of them always had something the other wanted, and they both were equally successful in life. Finally, they had a big falling out a few years ago.
Michael hoped to use the wedding as an opportunity to smooth things over as he admitted he took advantage of their relationship.
Although I had only met him a couple of times I did know that his relationship with Michael had cooled and just recently they began to speak again. But anyway, that wasn't my concern, at least so I thought.

Michael had been working long hours almost every night leaving us both rather frustrated, and without any sex, it was a long six weeks. Since the night of the reception would be my most fertile time I planned to make the most of it by buying a new outfit much different than I normally wear to surprise Michael.

He likes to show me off to all of his old friends so I knew he would approve of my new look. He's always trying to get me to dress sexier. It was a very short aqua colored dress that was made of a nylon spandex like material that gave it a kind of shiny metallic look as it tightly hugged my curves. It showed a lot of cleavage and was very low in the back with a zipper.

To match I bought a pair of shiny aqua panties of the same material that matched perfectly and decided not to wear any kind of a bra, something I've never done before even though I knew my nipples would probably show through the dress if I got cold.

When the night arrived I began to get ready early since the reception was almost an hour drive away. I had taken my temperature earlier and was happy to learn I was ovulating right on schedule. Perfect.
To celebrate I even made myself a little drink, something I never do, to help me relax as I've never dressed in public this way.

Attachments

• Anca Paladian 51.jpg
    Anca Paladian 51.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 615
And than? How did Georgio manage to get in your panties? So far it’s a nice story, please finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread