• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

...and another one

• Thread startersissy_phae
  • Start date

sissy_phae

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2009
Last night while cuddling before bed my wife opened up to me about a "dream" that she had a while back about her boss, an athletic real-man type, having his way with her. I suspect that this is more than a dream for a few different reasons, so I made approving sounds. My reward for being cooperative was for my wife to have her way with me using her strap on. I'm waiting for the other high heel to drop, and I suspect it will after my "date" with a guy that my wife arranged.

Well, sadly, my date had to cancel out due to work commitments, so as an alternative, my wife and I are going out to check out a couple of GLBT bars in town. She very much wants to see me on my knees sucking cock and I very much want to please her. More updates as they happen.

Your both sick

MacNfries said:
Wow, aren't you lucky that she doesn't want to see you jump off a cliff or stick a garden hose up your butt? LOL ... :D

I think base jumping might be fun if it didn't involve the jumping off a cliff part. As for the garden hose, that's at a different fetish board a couple doors down from this one. ;)

confessions

well since this is the confessions section I must admit to having shoved a garden hose up my butt before. What was the other one - a rake, which end are were talking about!

Are we turning the garden hose on? Are we taking the yard sprinkler off the end first? :D

Awright, awright.... give Sissy Phae a break, will ya'....

Never had a hose? A Beer Bottle, Yes.. Oh wait, there was this time in jail, it was Black and as Long as a Hose and it caused me to leak!! Does that count ?? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread