• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

And finally...success...!

• Thread starterLamont
  • Start date

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
I'm not much of a thread starter around here by any means... But I thought I'd just mention that as of tonight, fantasy finally became reality after a long while of conversations, fantasies, role playing, more conversation, more pondering, etc. My wife who hasn't posted here for a long time, but has in the past, is out for a late night hookup with someone we met locally (thanks to this group in fact). She has even taken the camera with her to get some of the photos I've been dying to have for a long long time now. Ironically I'm eerily quite calm. Yes I have a few jitters, but I'm actually quite okay. Some of you may recall a long while back we got really close, but then had to take a bit of a pause because it all just happened too fast and the emotions were somewhat over-powering by comparison to our "fantasy play". But now, after SO much time, and SO much conversation I feel a lot differently. I've been super excited all day, and really just wanted to get to tonight. Sorry this hasn't been much to get aroused over, but more than anything it just shows you the power and importance of communicating, and being honest. I love my wife for her courage to try to help make this all work for everyone. She's been incredible in wanting to help see this eventually happen because she knows how much it makes me nuts. Our life is pretty hectic at the moment, so her willingness and openess means even more to me.

So for all of those that wonder if it can ever really come true... I say keep COMMUNICATING... and not just bedroom fantasizing. Talk it all out, talk until you're tired of talking, and then talk some more. Be open to what each of you is saying because there are often two differing sets of emotions at play, not just libido... Be willing to compromise and be supportive...and then, in time, you just may (if lucky) find that what you always thought was a crazy fantasty, actually can become a reality.

Congratulations Lamont! May tonight be the first of many wonderful experiences for you both. Any other details? Who is the lucky gentlemen - how did you arrive at tonight? I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we would love to see a follow-up post tomorrow with the outcome of tonight! Keep us updated!

~J96

I'd love to follow this up absolutely... and I will do just that :) I just got an "mmm mmm mmm" text which is sure to mean just one thing...a good time :)

congradulations

Good on your wife, I hope she has a great night and that you enjoy the position of cuckold. Its an interesting place to be, I look forward to your posting of what she got up to!

Chris

Sounds like congratulations are in order for your "official" entry into the club. Welcome and I hope all goes well between you in the upcoming days. Communication and is the key and it is important in my opinion that you give her full acceptance of where she is at for the next few days.

Congratulations!

Welcome to the 'club' lamont :) I also would love to hear of your new hotwife's adventure,hopefully with a photo or two. Enjoy the ride buddy! ;)

Attachments

• cuckold caption 7.jpg
    cuckold caption 7.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 270
lamont: that is great to hear! it sounds like you both have found something you enjoy but fulfills you in different ways. for us, it really added spice and excitement that was missing from our marriage. my husband has been supportive and encouraging which allowed me to 'go for it'. now neither of us will look back and stop as it is now just 'what we do'. congratulations and i wish you both many years of enjoyment with an open marriage.

Lamont said:
Sorry this hasn't been much to get aroused over,

I'd disagree with that statement - but YOU know why....

I'm glad things are working out for the pair of you - and you know where I am if either of you want to say "Hi!".

Lamont,

Lamont said:
I thought I'd mention that as of tonight, fantasy finally became reality after many conversations, fantasies, role plays, more conversations, more ponderings, etc., over time. My wife, who hasn't posted here for a long time, but has in the past, is out for a late night hookup with someone we met locally (thanks to this group, in fact). .... etc ....

Awright... that's very cool. I'm looking forward to hearing how your wife's date went for her, and how she feels about it "the morning(s) after the night before."

BTW, regarding your comment that your wife has posted here in the past... what is her screen name? I, and perhaps others, would be interested in reviewing her posts to see what she's had to say prior to actually stepping up, stepping out and making you her cuckold (presumably). Also, have you showed her the expressions of support for her in this thread...? I hope so.

Thanks—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread