• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

And the Cuckoldress wife cucks me again tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hi Guys,

Just giving you my usual update. It's a Thursday and as this is one of her choice nights for a prowl, she is out with one of her boyfriends. I'm at home getting the occasional text update. Apparently they recently finished dinner and have made their way to his hotel room. Here is a pic she just texted to me a short time ago. Right now I'm imagining that he's either got his mouth on her pussy or his cock buried deep inside her. Either one of those are fine with me!

~Jer

Attachments

• IMG958515.jpg
    IMG958515.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 833
Fantastic! Update?

Thank you for the compliment, Saraha. I think she is pretty hot too! ;)

So she came home late, of course - it was close to 1AM when she got in. And yes, she was well spent from her boyfriend. She was too tired at that point to have sex with me. I was pretty tired too so I was okay with that but of course I am always a little disappointed when I miss the opportunity to go down on her and/or to be inside her after she has just been with a lover. She is tentatively planning to see her other boyfriend this coming Friday so maybe I'll have better luck then.

~Jer

hi Jer
Thanks for the update did you have your necklace on?

Briggs

Hah Briggs - great catch! Actually I wasn't wearing the necklace. It hasn't really played as much of a role lately for whatever reason. She did, however, tell me just before she left, "no touching." And, of course, I complied.

~Jer

I like the way when she said "no touching", you complied. Lemme guess, you don't even need a chastity device, you just do as a sissy is told, huh?

The Ultimate Chasity Device!

OnePumpnDump said:
I like the way when she said "no touching", you complied. Lemme guess, you don't even need a chastity device, you just do as a sissy is told, huh?

Her will and your desire to obay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread