• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

And then there's Veronica.....

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
I've known this hot young lady for years and perhaps if things had taken a different turn in the past, she'd be my steady today.

Having said that, I communicate with her almost daily. The only problem for me is that she's about an hour and a half away and I just don't leave town that much anymore. Perhaps I should.

Here are some pics of Veronica, or the BeezKnees as I call her because she's the cutest little thing.....and nasty too.:D

BeezKnees.1.jpg BeezKnees.3.jpg BeezKnees.10.jpg BeezKnees.11.jpg BeezKnees.12.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Dude why in the world aren't you tapping that whenever you can?!
You've said yourself she's a freak go take her out on dates and start sharing kinks and fantasies. Have fun with her!!
Hank

Perhaps you should. An understatement to say the least. This woman is hot and available for you. Go for it

I can imagine that ass lowering onto my face...DAMN!

Users who are viewing this thread