• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Angie likes blacks.

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date

minotauro21

Mr Man
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2006
She is going to have black fever, here is her story:

EXT: GREYHOUND STATION, BEVERLY HILLS, MIDDAY. JACK, 20, IS LEANING AGAINST A FENCE. HE HAS CLEAN-CUT “BOY NEXT DOOR” GOOD LOOKS – BLOND HAIR, BLUE EYES, TALL, MUSCULAR, TANNED. HE WEARS STYLISH JEANS, A BALL CAP, AND A LEATHER JACKET. HE LOOKS NERVOUS/EXCITED.

A BUS PULLS UP. ANGIE, 18, GETS OUT – SLENDER, BLONDE, PRETTY, INNOCENT-LOOKING. SHE WEARS A MINISKIRT, A TANK TOP, AND SANDALS. SHE IS CARRYING A SUITCASE. SHE DROPS IT AND RUSHES TO JACK. THEY EMBRACE. JACK'S HANDS RUN UP AND DOWN ANGIE'S BODY.

ANGIE: Jack!

JACK: Angie, baby, you made it!

JACK KISSES ANGIE PASSIONATELY. HE GRABS HER ASS IN BOTH HANDS AND PRESSES HER TO HIM, GRINDING AGAINST HER A LITTLE.

Angie: (laughing): Baby!

SHE BREAKS AWAY AND LOOKS DOWN AT JACK'S VISIBLE BONER.

ANGIE: We're in a bus station! We should probably tone it down, don't you think?

JACK: (looking down at his boner) Yeah, baby, I know, but I just missed you so much.

ANGIE: I know, but come on baby. Let's hold off a little longer, until tonight. I want the first time we make love to be special.

JACK: (smiling and picking up her bag). I know, baby. I want it to be special too. (slings bag over shoulder and takes Angie's hand.) I thought we could unwind a bit first, anyway. You know, our apartment complex has an awesome pool. (strokes her cheek) What say we, uh, get you into that bikini I love so much and take a dip?

ANGIE: (smiling) Okay, baby. Hey, listen, I know I've told you before but thank you so much for waiting. You know, I love you so much.

JACK: Yeah, baby. I know.

ANGIE: I was just raised to be a good girl, that's all. That's why, you know, in highschool, I couldn't.....I wanted to wait and make it really special. I know I only need to be with one man. Just like my mom.

THE TWO OF THEM GET INTO JACK'S RED SPORTS CAR. JACK LAYS HIS HAND ON ANGIE'S KNEE AND LEANS IN FOR A KISS.

JACK: I know, baby, it's cool. I know you're worth it. I love you, too.

THEY KISS.

JACK: Now let's go get wet in that pool!

ANGIE: Sounds great!

EXT: JACK AND ANGIE'S APARTMENT COMPLEX, A SHORT WHILE LATER. IT IS A CLEAN, LOW-RISE BUILDING WITH A PARKING LOT AND A POOL IN THE BACK. JACK'S CAR PULLS UP AND WE SEE JACK AND ANGIE CLIMB OUT, JACK WHEELING ANGIE'S SUITCASE. THEY HOLD HANDS AS THEY APPROACH THE BUILDING.

INT: JACK AND ANGIE'S BEDROOM. JACK IS SITTING ON THE BED,WEARING SWIM TRUNKS. TWO FOLDED TOWELS SIT ON THE BED BESIDE HIM. HE IS READING A SPORTS MAGAZINE. WE SEE ANGIE COME OUT OF THE BATHOOM IN A WHITE G-STRING BIKINI. WE SEE JACK'S EYES BUG OUT AT THE SIGHT OF HER.

ANGIE: How does this one look, baby?

JACK: Mmmm, baby. (sitting up, putting down his magazine). Damn!

HE STANDS UP AND WALKS OVER TO HER. WE SEE HE HAS A MASSIVE HARD-ON, WHICH HE RUBS SLIGHTLY.

Jack: You look good enough to eat. Hot damn.

HE RUNS HIS HANDS DOWN ANGIE'S TONED ABS. THEY KISS PASSIONATELY. WE CAN SEE ANGIE BECOMING A LITTLE AROUSED, RUBBING AGAINST JACK. THEY MAKE OUT FOR A MOMENT OR TWO, THEN ANGIE BREAKS AWAY.

ANGIE: No, no baby, let's do it like we said. Please, you promised. We have to wait for tonight.

JACK: Mmmm, maybe just a little preview...

ANGIE: Jack, come on. Please baby, this is really important to me. We talked about this.

JACK: (smiling) Okay, baby, okay. You are so right. I'm sorry. Let's get you in that pool.

For the rest of it go to: Download angiescript1.pdf - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage

Download angiescript1.pdf - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage

fund it.

There's a Greyhound bus station in Beverly Hills?

Users who are viewing this thread