• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ankel Braclets

• Thread starterhotbull1955
  • Start date

hotbull1955

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
I am kind of confused, I've been to some adult clubs, dance clubs and I've seen couples wives wearing ankel braclets some women wear them on the right ankel and some wear them on the left ankel. My question is which side means what? I'm a Bull with a big 9 1/2 inch thick cock and a heavey cummer too, completly shaved. Can anyone tell me the meaning of the ankel braclet side?;)

Very nice link. Thank you.

I

love looking at the ankle braclets, some are quite creative, some i've seen on here leave no question about what the woman is seeking, i don't think there is any definative answer, but the guidline that was posted above is good

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or it means she just put it on the easiest ankle and or did not iven think about it.

This queston about what ankle to wear a bracelet on has been asked on various forums for a number of years now and I have never read a definitive answer.

Personally, I don't think there is one as an ankle brecelet on one particular ankle denoting a "Hot Wife" etc just may be a myth of sorts.

My experiece is that sexualy active woman of the type in question tend to like ankle bracelets and that may be all there is to it.
I know my wife likes to wear one most times. She wears one on her right ankle simply because it is easier for her to put it on the right.

Ankles

It is wishful thinking on the part of many guys that wearing an anklet is a sign that a woman plays. Women do not wear anklets to show they are sexually available!!! Come on guys, its not that easy. I have been to Desire, and Hedo, and other sexually open clubs. I have never heard anyone, male or female substantiate the anklet myth. Whovever started this myth needs to come up with something better....like the JFK assassination plots.

I wear them all the time but never knew this. So some women might just wear them because they think they are pretty. :)

I could be in trouble then....'course I've known this for a while....here she is during a night out with the gals last August, I think....one of them sent me this pic.

Attachments

• August Hottie (233 x 600).jpg
    August Hottie (233 x 600).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,337
a little more closely I saw the anklet....does it mean anything??? Don't know, only that she almost never wears one when we go places, but I see that she does when going out with other friends.

Attachments

• August Hottie details (360 x 478).jpg
    August Hottie details (360 x 478).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 735
My wife wears her ankle braclet onher left leg..i'm not sure why she chose that one..but has the key to the chastity device she has me wearing on it..She saw a reference to that practice somehere o na cuckold or chastity site an liked the idea.

Suffice it to say if yousee a womanwith an ankle bracelt witha key onit, regardless of which legs it's on,it's a gopod bet her husband is a cuckold and she is a hotwife

curiousgirl said:
I wear them all the time but never knew this. So some women might just wear them because they think they are pretty. :)

Women wear everything they wear too attract attention to themselves. EVERYONE knows this so what is it? Its no big deal thats what. Yes many women wear ankle chains to tell us men that they are available if they dig your ass. Some dont i guess. Then some like you play dumb about it as to confuse us pussy hunters. You are really fooling no one, You are trying to attract attention. And guess what laidies !!!! IT WORKS AND WE LOVE YOU FOR IT !!!!!!! After all you ladies know what we are after and you are the only ones that have it. Damm is this a great life or not? Damm Right and you sweet little sluts make it that way. :):p:p:D

Anotherraper,

anotherrapr said:
I will be giving [my wife] an anklet in the next week and putting it on her right leg. I'll let you know if she gets any attention.

Yes, please do....

—Custer

mine wears hers on her right ankle as well.

kalkouple666 said:
It is wishful thinking on the part of many guys that wearing an anklet is a sign that a woman plays. Women do not wear anklets to show they are sexually available!!! Come on guys, its not that easy. I have been to Desire, and Hedo, and other sexually open clubs. I have never heard anyone, male or female substantiate the anklet myth. Whovever started this myth needs to come up with something better....like the JFK assassination plots.

Well, I have to agree.... and disagree. I believe only a small percentage of people have ever even heard of this topic. I am reasonably confident that a lot of women who are not sexually available, wear their anklet on the right as a matter of personal preference. No doubt, the opposite can be said about women who are sexually available, since they're probably not even aware of the point in question. But, here's where I contradict everything I've already said. My wife just left a week ago for a two week vacation without me. When I dropped her at the airport in her tube top, mini-skirt, and heels, she was sporting an anklet on her right ankle. I asked if she was wearing it so others would know that she was a hot wife. She said, "Of course. Hopefully someone would take notice and know what it means." She told me many times that she was looking forward to having sex with other men while she was away.

There you go. An argument for and against. But for me personally, the jury is still out on this one.

My wife loves to wear them whenever she goes out. You can see it here in her picture at a friends house tanning

Attachments

• tanning.jpg
    tanning.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 856
Harker

harker73 said:
My wife started wearing the one I bought for her today. It is worn on her right ankle and I almost came when I saw her wearing it around town. It is silver and has the sex symbols for sex types hanging from it; a male on each side of a female. she says she does not care what people may think as most would not understand the meaning. I still cant believe this as she has fantasies of this but has yet to do it. I believe she is ready now.

Your wife must be a sweet little winner. I suspect you are on your way to some hot times. Your wife can, give you this thrill and no one else can. Go to it Mrs Harker for you are in a position to make some men very very happy. The one that will be the most thrilled will be your hubby. The men that will get your sweet nookie will remember you FOREVER. :p Please keep us posted. :p The next move is yours :p You are off to a very good start :eek: Best Wishes okdeacon

Mrs. Hootie wears her's on the right ankle as well, just excuse the CAT!;)

Good Shot

Totally smoking. What a PUSSY what a POSE Nice chain. The cat is also cute. The only thing missing is a PIE. :pThanks Hootie Who and your wife as well. How hot is your Hot Wife ? Tell her not to let any of it go to Waste. ;) okdeacon

i have been wanting to buy the wife some jewelry

i am going to get her an anklet and present it to her. She doesn't need to know my meaning behind it. If we are out and guys start hitting on her, all the better. i will buy it this weekend and present it to her. I will let you know later in the week what may happen.

Attachments

• submit7.JPG
    submit7.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 695

Users who are viewing this thread