• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ankle Bracelets

• Thread startercuckoldfd
  • Start date

cuckoldfd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011
www.nikkispleasureshop.com
I read a cuckold story today and it mentioned that the wife wore an ankle bracelet and that it meant that she was looking for a bull / available. Is this true amongst the cuckold community? I did some googleing and did find a couple of sites that mentioned that it was becoming popular with the swingers circle.

Actually had read it is a sign that a wife was available to other men. For years my wife wore a diamond anklet I had bought for her and she never knew the meaning behind it until another man told her at a club we were at.

There has been an ongoing debate on this board and others about the ankle bracelet and the meaning. All I can tell you is my wife wears one on her right ankle and she has had a few guys comment on it. Even though its not an offical sign it does get the attention of some folks.

Thanks for the responses, My wife is going to start wearing one and we will say how it goes.

cuckoldfd said:
Thanks for the responses, My wife is going to start wearing one and we will say how it goes.

==========

If your wifey looks like Dick Butkis it won't work :confused:

Can't say I've heard of this one. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for these little... invitations? :D

I have a feeling I'll be spotting some over the summer since I live on a lake.

This is Sexy!

Here's a pic of it!

Attachments

• 1489421329_293f8122ee_m.jpg
    1489421329_293f8122ee_m.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 328
I bought my wife chastity necklaces for Christmas. It has different gems and it is shaped like a lock and key. Several guys have asked her why if she is married would she wear a chastity necklace. She just smiles and says "it represents the key to my husband’s heart." No one has said anything but I wonder if any of them have made the connection that she has me locked in chastity.

Ankle bracelets for gfs

Hey, I posed this question on my own thread but didnt get an answer. Anybody know?...

I understand that a wife wearing an ankle chain lets guys know that she is a cuckoldress/hotwife and that they can disregard the wedding band. What about for a girlfriend though? Would it send a signal to people if she wore an anklet without the wedding band or would it just be a sexy piece of jewelry?

To me an anklet is a sign of being available regardless of the lady is married or just someones girlfriend.

The proble is that it is not a universal sign. To people who are into cuckolding know exactly what it means. I am just not sure the general population understands the meaning.

Thanks Wishub and WABillyBob, I'm fine with it not being universal, as long as bulls in the community will recognize it and approach her, thats our goal.

I just ordered her an anklet with the MFM symbol on it, hoping that will get her even more attention than she already gets when we go out.

Will she be willing to wear one that says MFM?

She picked it out, all i did was pay for it :)

Well that is hot. What a wonderful gal

WisHub said:
Actually had read it is a sign that a wife was available to other men. For years my wife wore a diamond anklet I had bought for her and she never knew the meaning behind it until another man told her at a club we were at.

Did it amuse her to discover that she had been inadvertantly advertising for men to cum and fuck her all those years? Or did it upset her because no one had thought she was pretty enough to approach her?

Mostly married women are content with their husband, but they still like to be reminded that other men would wish to date her if her hubby moved out of her life. Being on the shelf (and a bit old) is not something any female would enjoy, what with too many lonely nights and no hugs or cuddles for years at a time.

Vigorous and (if you like) dirting dancing can do wonders for any woman who likes that sort of thing. A female who rides across the fields and through the forest for 60 mins at a canter or a gallop, often cums back and fucks the servant groom if her husband is not home at the time.

It would be a sin to ignore all the swirling blood in her pelvis from all that thrusting in the saddle, as her pussy has probably creamed at least three times already. A proper cock would be the icing on the cake and let her wear a winner's grin. The groom can carve another notch on the rafters in the stables and turn off the camera.

WABillyBob said:
I bought my wife chastity necklaces for Christmas. It has different gems and it is shaped like a lock and key. Several guys have asked her why if she is married would she wear a chastity necklace. She just smiles and says "it represents the key to my husband’s heart." No one has said anything but I wonder if any of them have made the connection that she has me locked in chastity.

It is false advertising (and punishable in a Court of Law) to advertise and not come up with the goods.

To prevent being taken to the cleaners by an ambitious Lawyer, your wive must be prepared to open her thighs at any moment whilst she is wearing the chastity necklace.

A wife was awarded $14,000 for not giving his wife enough sex during 20 odd years of marriage, so if a wife advertises, she MUST KEEP HER UNSPOKEN WORD INTENTIONS.

This is the anklet my wife wears and her temp tattoo

Attachments

• download-3.jpg
    download-3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 156
  • download-17.jpeg
    download-17.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 218