• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anni Friesinger, Speed Skater

• Thread starterTriskanis
  • Start date

Triskanis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2008
What do you think about this German speed skater?
Her name is Anni Friesinger.

more

nice ass

and more

and nice tits

Nice....real nice. Exactly the body type I'm into. Thanks for posting these pics.

another hot white queen.....of course she is fine as hell, with her golden blonde hair and perfect white booty

and more

who cares , she's probably with a white guy now .

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd stretch that white ass

WOW that hot

I don't think she was ever with a blk guy.

Exhub said:
I don't think she was ever with a blk guy.
99.99999999999999 % of these white celebrities have never been with a black guy and would never even consider it , why would i drool all over someone who's most definitely with a white guy ? it's a waste of time .

joydivision said:
99.99999999999999 % of these white celebrities have never been with a black guy and would never even consider it , why would i drool all over someone who's most definitely with a white guy ? it's a waste of time .

your so right joyd,
I kinda got cauygh up in the pictures, I totally agree, since there is more than white queens that do give the brothers a chance and some.
Thanks for keeping it real....for real

Users who are viewing this thread