• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Annie the showoff

• Thread startertopgear78
  • Start date

topgear78

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2014
usa
After fucking my boss I really got bold. I noticed one morning after getting out of the shower that my neighbor was sitting in his car staring up at my bedroom window.

I was wondering if this was the first time he'd ever done this, or had he watched me in the morning whenever I'd get dressed. I decided to 'make his day'.

I dropped my towel on the floor and stood there naked in front of the window acting like I was looking for something to wear. I looked down and saw Scott my neighbor obviously stroking his cock as he watched me. I stretched and arched my back giving him a great view of my perky pear shaped 34Bs and my nicely trimmed pussy.

I watched as he leaned over and looked for something to clean up the mess he must've made whenever he ejaculated. I looked right at him and blew him a kiss. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. This became my morning ritual for the next few weeks, because my husband left for work two hours before me. Every morning I'd put on a show for Scott, and every morning he'd jack off in his car watching me.

One morning I was feeling very horny and bold. I got out of the shower and put on my robe. I went to the front door and went outside to get the newspaper. Scott was in his car waiting for me and I made sure that my robe wasn't completely closed so he could see that I was naked underneath. I pointed my finger at him and said "Follow me" as I walked back inside. There was a knock on the door in mere moments and Scott was nearly out of breath.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No," I replied as I stepped out of my robe leaving me naked in front of him. "I'm horny and I figured you could put your cock to some better use this morning."

He walked over to me and we kissed. Our mouths opened and our tongues were dancing in each others mouth as his hands fondled my tits.

"Oh Anne. I've watched you for years and never dreamed I'd be able to actually touch you. I bet I've jacked off a thousand times watching you dress in the morning."

"I never noticed until I saw you in your car a few weeks ago. How long have you been watching me?" I asked.

"Ever since you moved in. One morning I was upstairs and saw you sunning yourself naked in your backyard and that did it. I was hooked."

"Well you've seen me naked, now I wanna see you. Strip mister!" I commanded.

Scott quickly undressed and my eyes were glued to the bulge in his boxers. His cock was very long, at least 8-9 inches but very thin. He wasn't circumcised so the purple head of his cock was hidden in foreskin.

"Let's go into the living room and get on the couch," I suggested.

We ran into the living room as Scott sat on the couch.

"I love 69ing," I explained so Scott got on his back and I lowered my dripping cunt in his face. "Oh baby I love sucking cock," I said as I took him in my mouth. His tongue went to town on my wet slit and he had me cumming in no time.

I cupped his balls in my hand as I sucked his faster and faster and I could feel that he was ready to explode.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" he screamed and several warm jets of his sticky seed filled my mouth. He must've emptied his sack because he came for what seemed like several minutes. I swallowed nearly every drop and as I sat up I wiped excess cum off my chin.

"How soon till you're ready again?" I asked.

"Give me a few minutes," he replied. "I wanna fuck you this time."

We sat on the couch kissing, he was tasting his juices from my mouth and I was tasting mine from his. His hands were rubbing my tits and fingering my pussy as we made out. My hand was stroking his cock the entire time and after about 15 minutes he was hard again.

"How do you like it?" he asked.

"Doggy style, then me on top," I explained.

He guided his long thin missile into my silo and soon he was pounding away my tits bouncing with every thrust.

"Oh fuck me Scottie. Fuck me like the naughty slut I am," I screamed.

He pulled out after about 10 minutes and got on his back. I took the hint and mounted him and put my nipples in his face. I controlled all of the action going fast, then slow, then fast and slow. All the while he was kissing and biting my erect nips.

"Oh baby!' he screamed as he erupted inside of my snatch. I collapsed on top of him and we cuddled on the couch when I heard someone clapping.

"Bravo Scott. You nailed my horny slut," my husband Ed exclaimed. "I told you she's a good lay."

It turned out that Ed caught Scott watching me get dressed one morning and they hatched a plan for Scott to become more obvious with his voyeurism. Had i not taken the lead Ed was going to let Scott in the house one morning while i was in the shower and he was going to fuck me whenever I got into the bedroom. It didn't need to come to that.

Now the 3 of us fuck a couple of nights a week. Scott will fuck me while I suck Ed's cock. In fact just the other night I had 1 in my cunt and 1 up my ass. Now we need another guy to get involved...I want a cock in every hole.:hump:

Thank you...I am a naughty little slut.

You are naughty wish I lived near you

Very nice Anna

Wish I was nearer too to filling that gap

Users who are viewing this thread