• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another awkward weekend

• Thread starterslee89
  • Start date
wow very hot

Slee,

slee89 said:
Kate says things like: "John, you should lift weights. I feel like I'm even stronger than you." She giggles after she compliments my body or something. I just laugh when she does that.

Here, Kate has the right idea. She might appreciate it if you were to refer her to:

The Stronger Sex Physically (is female…)
Comments: The Stronger Sex Physically

and:

Best Mixed Wrestling Holds (for women to use on men)
Comments: Best mixed wrestling holds

—Custer

you lucky bassard

Haha. So I just watched a movie with them and they were all coupley? it bugged me a little bc she was like completely ignoring me and honestly felt like she was purposely trying to be super sweet to him. Again I DO NOT want to date her but I guess it felt like he was moving into my territory? (even tho it's really the other way around) Also he made this ONE remark that kind of annoyed me (I can be a dick sometimes, and honestly I'm being a dick) so today I was just kind of a little annoyed. Kate later try to catch up with me after ignoring me so I just ignored her haha.

Next time we have sex I'm gonna cum all over her face/mouth.

It's weird b/c I dont want to have that "talk" but unless we acknowledge what happened and talk about it this isn't going to be consistent. I really dont want to have that talk tho..

Regarding:

slee89 said:
She broke off the kiss to began sucking on my dick. I then had to interrupt her to take her shirt/bra off then she continued sucking. I was stroking her hair and tits then start bobbing her head with my hand. For some reason I felt like since she was the one in “control” with john I should try to be dominate with her.

Not necessarily. Only if your married woman wants that...

slee89 said:
After sucking a little I rubbed her pussy over her underwear then I said come sit on top of me. She was being bashful, but then she adjusted her underwear and she sat on my dick. I was in her pussy and she was soaking wet and hot. We did it with her on top, and I made her cum...

That's good. It's really important to sexually-satisfy your married woman...

slee89 said:
She wanted to stop, but I hadn’t came yet and was still hard. So she got on top one more time and I thrusted upward until I came really hard. She layed on my chest with me still in her for a while, then we took a shower together and went to sleep.

All good...

slee89 said:
Then we left to beach to meet up with our friends. It’s pretty cool b/c we just do our thing. Like, we don’t talk about “what we are” or “where is this leading to.” It’s really awesome b/c I think we have a mutual unspoken understanding... this is just sex. So, during the car ride it was just normal... talking about our summer plans, how john pisses her off and me offering advice.

If Kate's husband "pisses her off" and she doesn't bring him to acceptance of your role as her lover and his natural role in her marriage as her submissive cuckold, you may find your married woman becoming an ex-married woman who expects YOU to marry her (something you may not want, at this point)...

slee89 said:
I don’t want to date [my married woman]... NO WAY.

What's the difference between "dating" your married woman and "meeting her" from time-to-time so she can fuck you...?

slee89 said:
We are just friends outside of the bedroom.

That, of course, is the kind of relationship a married woman should have with her lover(s), and you should have with her in order to maintain your friendship with her husband...

slee89 said:
To be honest, I think [her husband] John knows but just doesn't want to bring it up b/c it might get awkward.

That's a reasonable assumption...

slee89 said:
Also, I don't think I'm going to go over to John and tell him to suck my dick or anything. I do like to make fun of him not because of me and Kate but it was just how we always were and the way I am. I tend to tease and poke fun at people AND myself a lot.

You aren't there yet, re. expecting your friend to suck your cock (and may never be). I suggest easing off, though, with making fun of him. Since he's now in a vulnerable position, that could lead to a bad outcome. (Think of all the news stories about aggrieved husbands who shoot their wives' lovers and/or their wives, and all the people who say afterwards: "He seemed like such a nice guy... he didn't ever seem like the kind of person who would do that...")

slee89 said:
Kate will say things like, "John you should lift weights, I feel like I'm even stronger than you"...

The photo of your married woman you posted suggests subtle strength and coordination. If you... preferably, you and she... read through the forum links I passed along (above), you'll see that if you encourage her to join a gym and begin working out with weights — say, 3 time a week with aerobic exercise in between — and if she does it regularly and keeps at it, there's a very good chance she'll be stronger than her husband after 1 to 2 years, if she isn't already, and she won't have unattractive bulging muscles as a result. Rather, she'll look even more attractive than she does now.

Being stronger than her husband, and demonstrating that from time to time by (for instance) being able to beat him at arm wrestling, and/or by being able to pull his pants down, put him over her knees, and give him an OTK spanking (whether he wants one or not), would go a long way toward establishing and maintaining her position as the dominant partner in her marriage and head of her household (HOH), and John's position as her submissive cuckold. As HOH acknowledged as such by John, in turn, your married woman would be able to maximize her sexual satisfaction by taking lovers whenever she wishes — such as you, for instance.

slee89 said:
It's weird b/c I dont want to have that "talk" but unless we acknowledge what happened and talk about it, this isn't going to be consistent. I really dont want to have that talk, though.

What will "the talk" consist of, when you and your married woman have it? I suggest thinking about it, and also about how "your talk" with Ms. Kate will not imply she will end her marriage with your friend John, but rather that she will bring him to full acceptance of his marital role as her cuckold.

Thanks for the input. They aren't technically married yet but yeah..they have a odd relationship (duhh) b/c they are engaged but aren't actively trying set a date or plan a wedding.. probably b/c having a kid is $$$

Kate always brags about how she is stronger and can do more push up than John. She is surprising pretty pound for pound. I know her.. she will DEF not go to the gym 3 times a week haha. She is just has good genes..com'on an asian girl with that rack and waist!?

Thanks for your concern but John is def not gonna harm me but I have chilled with the jokes until he started cracking on me today which for odd reason REALLY iritated me haha.

The "talk" would be me asking her things like what are we doing? What is the purpose of this, how does John feel, how does she feel etc. I feel like it'd just complicate this relationship. I highly doubt she'll leave John b/c she had so many chance to do so. I want to say I'm probably just a new "rush" for them..b/c I remember talking to John at the club saying how their sex lives are soo boring b/c it's the same people, same positions, same order.

But more I hear about this cuckold thing from other posts makes me wanna make him my bitch HAHA. I read this one about how a woman tricked her husband eating her bf cum thinking it was his. I would enjoy the idea of him swallow my cum.. THAT is establishing alpha male status! I mean like him cleaning her up or from a cup. I dont wanna jerk in front of him or have him go down on me.

slee89 said:
Thanks for the input. They aren't technically married yet, but they have an odd relationship. They are engaged but aren't actively trying set a date or plan a wedding.

You're welcome. A reason Kate and John aren't planning a wedding may be that Kate is reluctant to give up her freedom to fuck other men (such as you) and John is aware she wants to do that (but doesn't object, at least not strenuously). Thus, you might introduce Kate to the concept of the "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage by suggesting she read, for instance:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

and

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

slee89 said:
Kate always brags about how she is stronger and can do more pushups than [her fiance] John. She is surprisingly pretty, pound for pound.

I'll have to say, this is the first time I've heard female beauty described on a "per pound" basis...

slee89 said:
I know her... she will DEFINITELY not go to a gym 3 times a week. She is just has good genes.

Well, that's OK. It sounds like as far as being physically stronger than her fiance, Ms. Kate is already there. You might suggest she establish that unambiguously by challenging John to an arm-wrestling contest. If she does that in your presence (and wins), so much the better. Even if John wins, she could chide him saying something like: "Hah — you had to work pretty hard, didn't you...? Are you sure you'll be able to win next time...?

On the minus side, she might then challenge you to an arm-wrestling contest. (Are you confident you would win?) Regardless, if Ms. Kate establishes herself as the dominant partner with respect to John, she will then be in a good position to tell him, when she wishes, it's time for him to marry her — that is, on her terms (say, a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage).

slee89 said:
Thanks for your concern but John is def not gonna harm me...

I'll resist the urge to suggest "That's what they all say...", but instead will suggest (as I already did) you take into account the desirability of treating John with respect, even at times when you feel sort of pissed off at him.

slee89 said:
The "talk" would be me asking her things like what are we doing? What is the purpose of this, how does John feel, how does she feel etc. I feel like it'd just complicate this relationship.

That's up to you to judge, of course...

slee89 said:
I highly doubt she'll leave John b/c she had so many chance to do so.

It doesn't seem to be unusual for a woman to marry, or take on as an LTR partner, a man she feels will treat her well and be a good father for any children they may have together — i.e., who is a "nice guy" — while simultaneously being attracted to other men for sex who are more macho, "manly" and assertive but are maybe not such nice guys, so she wouldn't want to live with them full-time. This is not to suggest you aren't a "nice guy," but it sounds like Ms. Kate's relationship with John may be somewhat along these lines.

slee89 said:
I want to say I'm probably just a new "rush" for them...

Could be...

slee89 said:
But the more I hear about this cuckold thing from other posts, the more I want to make John my "bitch." I read this one about how a woman tricked her husband into eating her bf's cum thinking it was his.

Yes, I think I know which one you're talking about. The way she went about it was rather hot, actually...

slee89 said:
I would enjoy the idea of him swallowing my cum. THAT is establishing alpha male status! I mean, like him cleaning her up or [drinking my cum] from a cup.

Well, you'll need to get there gradually... not, I suggest, by being a bullying asshole. And, you'll need to do it via the relationship you establish with John's fiance Ms. Kate.

That, in turn, means you'll need to begin talking with Ms. Kate about the nature of your and her relationship vis-a-vis her relationship with John. A way to begin, I suggest, would be to encourage her to read the articles by Susan Gower and Cherry Lee at the above 2 links for purposes of establishing in her mind the concept of a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage as a realistic possibility for her and John.

dude these barbs or verbal exchanges between the two of you, john...can you give a little more detail?...and I would think bringing up leaving your cum inside of her for John later as you are fucking her would gauge the temperature on what she thinks of the whole cuck thing she is doing...

No I saw her pump out 40 legit push ups.. pretty good bc I know girls who can't even do 5.

I guess I'll talk to her sometime. At one point we were like texting frequently and just flirting. Now we are just.. casual. Haven't really had sex or seen her since the movies.

Me and John's thing was stupid. we were just making fun of each other over dumb things like if one of us stuttered we'd make fun of each other. I usually call him things like "kid" or what not while playing cards and he called me that and it just seemed out of his character. So I felt like he was doing it on purpose? So Idk we just got very competitive.

slee89 said:
I saw [Ms. Kate] pump out 40 legit push ups.. pretty good; I know girls who can't even do 5.

Very impressive. How many times can Ms. Kate chin herself...?

I'm not sure if you are serious or not. She said she used to be able to do 60 push ups and everyone said no way and she pumped out 40.. now towards the end they weren't perfect but still. that triggered everyone to do push ups to see how much we could do. John did 41.. hahaha he was struggling but he did like legit push ups and he really wanted to beat kate.

UPDATE:
So a lot of our friends went to a huge bar last night bc it was a friend's bday dinner. we were all there and shared drinks w/e. John didn't want to go so Kate asked if I wanted to go so I said sure. We drank and she just seemed different.. very not flirty so I didn't want to seem pressed. I tried a little here and there to poke her or what not and she wasn't very responsive. We just chilled/chatted with our friends but didn't do anything physical or sexual..I hugged her good bye and it just didn't feel right to kiss or anything.. usually she is super bubbly/flirty/touchy but not last night.

I think I might just keep it at that and not call her and ask her whats up or w/e. They are moving to a house now and maybe shes stressed or what not. It's bittersweet b/c I wasn't sure how this would work and idk. but I did get some good pussy from her and also it sucks b/c after reading some posts cuckolding/humilation sounds pretty fun. Like making John wear underwear when we go ball or him cleaning up after me. But I guess fantasys are fantasys.

slee89 said:
I'm not sure if you are serious or not. She said she used to be able to do 60 push ups and everyone said no way and she pumped out 40.. now towards the end they weren't perfect but still. that triggered everyone to do push ups to see how much we could do. John did 41... he was struggling but he did legit push ups and really wanted to beat kate.

Actually, I was serious. It's unusual for a woman to be able to do 40 pushups. As you said, most can do fewer than 5 (or zero).

the real question is...how many push ups can you do....I think that cuckold bait they threw to you...you "missed" btw...bummer.

You sound a bit too up tight. All she wants is to see how much you want to fuck her.

so dude...what happened this past weekend? Anything?...or what are the plans for this weekend?

uhm...another weekend "bump"

So...have you fucked her since the huge bar nite out?

So a update.. i haven't really hung out with them in a long time. They live about 45 minutes from me and we have our own busy lives. John and i met up with few friends for happy hour a couple of weeks ago but besides that i really haven't heard of them since late summer. we are still cool of course.

Because of this lay off.. me and kate are obviously awkward and now we just pretended nothing really happened from the couple of phone calls we had. They recently had a big fight because of how much John makes and also Kate emotionally cheated on John with another guy. Kate called me to talk..John not much of a talker.

Today we talked about the money issue and not sure how this came up but their sex lives came up.. it was def her. she complained not getting enough from John and how she almost has to beg him.. I SHIT YOU NOT.

Now you guys know my past relationships with her and honestly ideally i would LOVE a cuckold relationship as their bull..but just without him watching and being too involved.

I asked her how much they have sex and she said maybe twice on a good week but she wants to have sex about almost once a day. I kept up a front saying things like "no way.. i dont believe you..etc" to egg her on more about how he doesn't have much of a libido.

I finally bit the bullet and said..even tho they just had a fight of her emotionally cheating "maybe you should ask him if it would be ok if you had a friend with benefit just for sex?"

i wasn't sure how that would fly and she wasn't like OMG great answer but def took it into consideration. In fact before we hung up i offered some advice on the money issue and she said she'll do it.. AND added that she'll ask him about the friends with benefit thing haha.

How can i set this up..?? any suggestions? advices?? things i could say?? I realy want this to work out

Users who are viewing this thread