• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

another cocksucker confession

• Thread startercumhungr
  • Start date

cumhungr

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2006
we've had some down time between bulls so I found a guy on craiglist to blow. we went to some secluded woods near my house and he fucked my mouth for quite a long time. The cum tasted so good.

my wife has told me in the past it's ok to do this but I never did before. should I tell her or keep this one in the bag? I plan on doing it when she's not actively fucking bulls.

I know, I'm bi, I'm gay; whatever. I have shaved legs, pierced ears, and long hair. I know I'm a crossdressing cocksucking cuck and love it!

Good for you, nothing is wrong with that.:)

"DUDE": Do you know how dangerous that was.. I hope you tell your wife where you went so next time they know where to find the body??

Cumhungr,

cumhungr said:
.... I found a guy on craig's list to blow. We went to some secluded woods near my house and he fucked my mouth for quite a long time. His cum tasted good. My wife has told me in the past it's ok to [suck the cocks of other men], but I never did before. Should I tell her or keep this one in the bag?

You should definitely tell your wife (in detail) about sucking another man's cock. Turnabout's fair play... if you want her to tell you about her pleasures fucking other men, clearly you should tell her about your pleasures sucking the cocks of other men.

Also, your wife may be wondering whether it's appropriate for her to address you as "cocksucker" or "cocksucker [your first name]" or "cuckold cocksucker" in conversations between the two of you and in the presence of her lovers. Telling her about your cocksucking experience will resolve this ambiguity and enable her to feel comfortable addressing you as "cocksucker" without the inconvenience of having to write a letter to Miss Manners.

cumhungr said:
I plan on doing it when she's not actively fucking bulls.

Why not continue sucking cocks when your wife IS actively fucking other men...? Her lover(s) may stop by, for instance, when she isn't around. As a formally-acknowledged cocksucker (referred to as such by your wife in front of her lover), on such occasions you could satisfy them by sucking their cocks. Also, when your wife is fucking a lover in your home, perhaps in front of you, you could assist her by sucking him erect again after he cums in her pussy.

cumhungr said:
I have shaved legs, pierced ears, and long hair. I know I'm a crossdressing cocksucking cuck and I love it!

Cool... all the more reason to express your cocksucking inclinations in your wife's presence, for her visual pleasure... especially if her lovers stop by when she doesn't feel inclined to fuck them for any reason (perhaps because she's having her period). This would increase the sexual pleasure of all concerned and assist your wife with keeping her lovers well-satisfied and happy.

—Custer

Not disagreeing at all with what's just been said, but....

cumhungr said:
I have shaved legs, pierced ears, and long hair. I know I'm a crossdressing cocksucking cuck and love it!

Why have we not seen your photo on the Sissy thread? You deserve to show off there ;)

[QUOTEeveryone else's opinion? Mac [/FONT] :confused:[/QUOTE]

you're a little stressed out Mac; I understand your concern but some of us aren't humiliated when cuckolded or cock sucking.

send me a link to where it's ok to post without offending anybody

no problem; btw I don't think I'm gay, I really don't like hanging around gay guys. I said that because some people think if you are bi-sexual you are "gay".

I do/will post other topics and didn't mean to post topics unrelated to cuckolding. In retrospect I suppose this doesn't really belong on this website.

there aren't a lot of good cuckolding forums out there from what I've seen. I wish this one had a sub forum for "off" topics related to cucks that are cd's/sissies/those who participate sexually during cuckold or something like that.

thanks for responding, I feel more informed

;)

don't take that wink the wrong way

It's cuckolding , not wife sharing

Sorry MAC , but all cuckolds don't just share a wife like you and enjoy watching her getting fucked by a bigger cock . There are a lot of cuckolds on here like me . Who would also like to eat my wife's cream pie , or suck her lover clean . Just look at some of the cuckold movies . I would call them , and me a SUBMISSIVE CUCKOLD . One who gets off on more hardcore humiliation . To a straight man like you . you would think this is 100% gay . But it's not . It's cuckolding not wife sharing .

There are different degrees of Cuckolding. None are the same, no one is the same.

But a Cuckold is defined in the dictionary as: A man with an unfaithful wife.

Everyone adds or put into it what they think it means. But there are not many one here who are actually a real Cuckold like the dictionary defines.

I agree with some, advertising for dick sucking is not a Cuckold, but if your wife forces you to, then you may be a Cuckold.

In my opinion a cuckold is submissive to the wife only. She is the leader of the household, she controls the pussy, so she controls everything. The Bull is not the leader, the wife is. If the Bulls says suck it and the wife says, NO, then it is NO dick sucking. If the wife says suck it, then you better suck it. If you want to suck it, then just wait for her to tell you. It is not up to you to make the decision to do anything sexually. ONLY the wife makes the decisions in a real Cuckold relationship.
Again, that is my opinion of how a Cuckold relationship works, and that is how ours works.

Brilliant reply Warpt, couldn't agree more. I'm totally under my wife's control, always obey her demands and orders because I'm totally committed to being a cuckold. I willingly endure pain, degredation, humiliation and whatever else she and her bulls demand of me. We've been married for over 20years so obviously cuckoldry works for us!

Users who are viewing this thread