Another dose of the Fit Young Wife

• Thread starteroneluckyphucker
  • Start date

oneluckyphucker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2010
went to dinner with her bra less tits in a tight white shirt, she managed to get the couple sitting next to us into an argument after she kept stretching her arms above her head and smiling at this ladies husband! He couldn't take his eyes off of her erect nipples and tight pert breasts. She was an absolute little devil, putting her hands behind her back and stretching whenever she noticed a husband or a boyfriend sneaking a peak at her! I had no other choice but to take her home and punish her for acting like a flirty little slut! How would you of punished her? ;)

Id cuff her with her back to a stripper pole and blindfold her, then have a room full of men and women use and fill her every hole with a mixture of their cum. no birth control.

looks like you came all over her chest.....I'd say that's a great start.

she's a hottie, no doubt about it. it sure is fun having your hotwife flaunt and flirt. I look forward to the episodes my wife and I do the same. her antics while we are out usually makes me nut in seconds after we start fucking.

Once again, this little slut is amazing. If she was showing off her tits, that's what I'd punish. Lay her down on her back on the bed, with her head hanging over the edge. Tie her wrists and ankles. I'll come up by her head, and shove my cock down her throat, then spank those tight, perky little tits until she learns her lesson.

Where are you guys?

a hot slut ! need to see more love the pert boobs !

burn all her bras, then bring on the constant teasing? Lovely looking breasts btw:)

Very sexy lady you got there. Keep posting.

Very hot Lady you have there, Very cute smile, Lovely looking Pussy. nealry enough to turn me lesbian ;-)

Jess x

She should be rewarded

I would see that she was treated with all the respect money can buy. Take her shopping, to the finest resturants, and see she had a live of ease. You I would have goons beat your ass.

After finding the rest of her pics online, I have to say that I'm definitely in the camp of "show her how a teasing slut is treated." She deserves a nice hard spanking, followed by some very rough sex, and finishing with hot jets of cum splattering all over her body. Restraints may be involved, since you'll be busy taking pictures of her the whole time.

i want to spank her ass and cum down her throat

damn! keep the comments cumming!

keep the pics coming she has a really nice pussy when i have my first female experience i want it with a pussy like this ;) she is very pretty !!

Jess x

jess, all you have to do ask! :D

Those are awesome photos mate. LOVE em!

OneLuckyPhucker, when am I going to get to fuck this girl? Time's running out...I know you've been on here. Email me.