• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another ex girlfriend for big black dick

• Thread starteravnius
  • Start date
A

avnius

Chrissy was a total babe and excellent arm candy! She was a beauty queen with lot's of very pretty sisters too all raised by their single mother who got them all into pagents when they were young in Indiana where I went to college.

She blatently told me once, while we were arguing, that black guys had bigger dicks. The argument was just about that, black guys having bigger dicks then white guys. It started because her older sister, whom I knew as well, Stephanie was dating a black guy who apparently had a massive dick.

I was offended then and actually argued back that the whole black guy, big dick thing was a myth. She said she knew black guys had huge cocks and ther her sister's boyfriend, the black guy, had a dick like 'an animal', her words. I met this guy too many times as we'd hang out in forsomes all the time. The guy was definitely cool and probably did have a huge cock. They would stay at my place and I'd always give them my bed and chrissy and I would sleep in the living room.

We liked to fuck, all the time and we could fuck for about 10 minutes or more until I came and that was it. Our routine became, I'd eat her out, she'd suck my dick for a minute or two and then I'd fuck her, me on top and her legs spread wide, all the way, she used to be a cheerleader and could do a full russian split. Once when stephanie and william (the black dude) were staying over and sleeping over, Chrissy and I could hear them fucking and it went on for such a long time, it wasn't loud but we could hear them. I remember it was dark in the living room, we just had sex and were cuddling and Chrissy said that she envied her sister because she was getting treated 'better' in bed by getting a 'big black one' for hours....

Reactions: charliebrown_69
What's your point???

Avnius, are you saying this is what turned you into a cuck? I admire the openess you had even then with your GF. Well please tell us the rest. I can hardly wait untill the other show falls.

Did you suggest that Chrissie could talk to her sister, Stephanie about sharing William, her black bull ? She was hinting that she would like to watch and be involved with the sex that went on for hours in the next room. I am sure that William would be intrigued with Chrissie doing a Russian split.

Users who are viewing this thread