• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another ex girlfriend obsessed with bigger, black cock

• Thread starteravnius
  • Start date
A

avnius

Got a lot of them, so......

Tess was a girl I went out with in college. She was my first girlfriend there and she was a total brain and from a nice, conservative family around Cleveland. She was a freak about sex though which I attributed to her growing up in a semi-repressed household.

She hinted a lot about black guys and told me she used to always want to date one but could not do that to her family, as she put it. I'd ask why, knowing the answer already, and she'd say 'Well, we both know that black guys have bigger dicks.' I always got jealous but woulnd't show it. It got me hot too but I did not let on that I was. I'd ask her all the time about this and she'd happily tell me again and again, especially and usually before we had sex. She'd say, 'I kinda wish I was dating a black guy', or she'd hold my dick out and put her finger out another five or six inches and say 'this is how big I'd like to have inside of me, black of course'. She probably knew she was getting me horny too.

and unfortunately you were mature enough to capitalise on the situation for all concerned

Users who are viewing this thread