• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another man fucking my girlfriend fantasy

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Can't stop jacking to the idea of my super social/friendly GF being fucked by another man.
Since she feels guilty about sex (we don't fuck often) I love to imagine her being "stolen" from me.

The fantasy of her going out with her gals, who are all down to earth and responsible friends. A gals night with a drink or 2, chat, laughter and dancing. A fun, responsible night with her besties.
But after saying goodbye at the car park, my GF would get a text from a buddy (like a friendly guy she met at the gym or through friend of a friend).

I fantasize it would cut from her hugging her gals goodbye and getting a text from him as she gets in her car and as she thinks about his obvious "friendly msg" which is really a booty call.
From checking her phone as she starts her car, the next thing she knows shes in his bed. Heels on, on her back, legs in the V shape in the air as hes making her squeal from fucking her brains out.
Moaning and squealing as he makes her cum for the 3rd time.

And in the middle of the night sneaks out cause she feels guilty for cheating and being the "booty call" buddy to this guy friend.
Only to repeat it the next weekend.
As I am at my place watching tv while shes getting fucked stupid.

If you want to chat about my GF on mic drop me a line. I like to show her pic and share ideas about her and love to hear what other people think would happen.
Love to chat to all!

Benn There Done That

misterx0112013 said:
Can't stop jacking to the idea of my super social/friendly GF being fucked by another man.

Since she feels guilty about sex (we don't fuck often) I love to imagine her being "stolen" from me.

......checking her phone as she starts her car, the next thing she knows shes in his bed.

Heels on, on her back, legs in the V shape in the air as hes making her squeal from fucking her brains out.

Moaning and squealing as he makes her cum for the 3rd time.

....I am at my place watching tv while shes getting fucked stupid.

:flash::drool::drool::love::love::call::call::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread