• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another Pervert Husband

AngelicDom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2013
So I thought I’d start a new thread here since Khristy didn't seem to like my last one here, Passive Dominance
I don't know if I qualify as a cuck definitely a pervert , I enjoy watching my wife get fucked, eating creampies, wearing a chastity cage, being fucked myself by guys, and finding guys to turn my wife on, and spend a fair bit of time trying to make it all happen.
I have managed fairly well so far as my previous thread shows although mostly toping from the bottom but there might be a little progress with her openness and dare I say Dominance

Reactions: Dehamboi
AngelicDom said:
So I thought I’d start a new thread here since Khristy didn't seem to like my last one here, Passive Dominance I don't know if I qualify as a cuck....
If your wife has fucked other men, especially since you know that because she has fucked other men in front of you, that's very positive and you are definitely your wife's cuckold.
AngelicDom said:
.... [but I am] definitely a pervert.
Everyone has sexual preferences... "to each his own," as they say... and I prefer to avoid name-calling of this nature, even if it's "self name-calling."
AngelicDom said:
I enjoy watching my wife get fucked, eating creampies, wearing a chastity cage, being fucked myself by guys, and finding guys to turn my wife on, and spend a fair bit of time trying to make it all happen. I have managed fairly well so far....
Sounds like you're bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that. And, congratulations for persuading your wife to cooperate in the sexual activities that satisfy your proclivities, so to speak.
AngelicDom said:
....as my previous thread shows.
I, and probably many others, have no idea what your previous thread shows. Please provide the forum section, your subject line, the date of your initial post, and furnish the link.
AngelicDom said:
Mostly I top from the bottom, but there might be a little progress with her openness and, dare I say, Dominance.
That sounds very positive (and, of course you can say, in effect, you wish your wife would become more dominant). Toward that end, I suggest you introduce her to Elise Sutton's web page, here:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

If this strikes you as too strong for your wife (at least initially), I suggest introducing her to Lady Misato's web page, "Real Women Don't Do Housework," here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

which is of a more psychological nature. (As the author notes, the title is somewhat tongue-in-cheek.)

Your wife should take the "Marriage Quiz" (or not, her choice), then read through the chapters sequentially, at upper left, and act accordingly with respect to you.

I do housework and I consider myself a REAL woman, lol. However the suggested reading was interesting if I had need of a cuck husband, which I don't.

Custer Laststand said:
I, and probably many others, have no idea what your previous thread shows. Please provide the forum section, your subject line, the date of your initial post.

it was in the original post.
Passive Dominance started May 2018

currently I have been requested to find a suitable massuer for this Friday evening as last week fell through.
Although I have been told this time she would not be having sex with whoever it may be.(I'm hoping it's just the not wanting to be seen as a slut talking)
the hard part is actually finding a suitable guy.

Hi Ms. Cinthia,
cinthia_52 said:
I do housework and I consider myself a REAL woman, lol.
What??!! You consider yourself a REAL women, even though you DO do housework???!!! (Please note, though, that Lady Misato, author of the "Real Women Don't Do Housework" site (at the link above), describes the title as somewhat tongue-in-cheek.)
cinthia_52 said:
However, the suggested reading was interesting if I had need of a cuck husband, which I don't.
Oh well.... anyway, it's good to see you gave one of my recommendations a positive review. Please note, however, that Lady Misato does not explicitly recommend "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationships — but.... as you say.... her program seems potentially suitable for women who want to move their husbands, significant others or LTR partners in that direction.

—Custer

AngelicDom said:
It was in the original post.
Passive Dominance started May 2018.
OK, I read your original thread. I think Ms. Khristy Creams has given you some good advice.
AngelicDom said:
Currently I have been requested to find a suitable massuer for this Friday evening as last week fell through. Although, I have been told this time she would not be having sex with whoever it may be.. (I'm hoping it's just the not wanting to be seen as a slut talking). The hard part is actually finding a suitable guy..
Rather than calling around to try to find a man who wants to give your wife a massage (on what basis? would he be a professional masseur whom you would pay an agreed-upon sum?), it sounds like your wife needs to practice the art of seduction. For example, you might introduce her to:

How to seduce a man who’s not yours:
How to Seduce a Man Who's Not Yet Yours: And Leave Him Smitten!

including, since your wife is apparently not very verbal;

How to flirt by touching without making it obvious to all:
How to Flirt by Touch Without Making It Obvious at All

To move your wife forward along these lines, you might take her out clubbing to places that have a dance floor, so you can sit separately, with you wearing your chastity device, such that she can sit next to, or near, a man who looks like a good prospect. If he begins talking with her and buys your wife a drink (or a second drink), she can whisper in his ear that she keeps her man in a chastity device (gesturing toward you). That will tell him immediately she is in charge of her own sex life and, in effect, is available. As a symbol of your wife's availability to other men, I suggest buying her an ankle chain to wear around her right ankle on a daily basis. See (e.g.):

The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them

Throughout, I suggest continuing to wear your chastity device for progressively longer time periods, with your wife as your sole key holder (of course) — until you're wearing it continuously for one week at a time, with two or three hours unlocked once a week so you can masturbate, wash your cock and balls, and shave your pubic area — then your wife should lock you up again. For this, you will need to acquire a chastity device that fits properly. More than one cuckold on this forum has found the "HolyTrainer' to be effective and comfortable to wear for long time periods. You should make the required measurements carefully before ordering. When it arrives, if you find it's too tight to fit your penis into it, your wife can lubricate your penis with baby oil then shrink it with an ice pack. She should then be able to slip your penis into its (tight-fitting) cage and lock you up.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, one cuckoldress put it this way in a word of advice to married women: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
OK, I read your original thread. I think Ms. Khristy Creams has given you some good advice.

Rather than calling around to
try to find a man who wants to give your wife a massage (on what basis?

More than one cuckold on this forum has found the "HolyTrainer' to be effective and comfortable to wear for long time periods.

thanks for your input, I think the wife finds the massage idea easy at the moment as she enjoyed the last guy a lot, plus it gives a chance for her to be spoilt and see if the guy has any sensitivity I guess,
I'm wondering if a guy just a bit more dominant overall might help, the last one preferred to sub I think,
not paid massuer, he was sourced from an adult site, but obviously so many fools to sort through.
plus I just got a polite query from the wife as to how my search for a massage guy for this Friday was going :), with "but it's only a massage I don't want sex"
so I'd like to find a really nice guy ;)

Is the holytrainer or similar any good in hot-really hot weather ? I've looked more at metal so far and considering getting this new cage
is it likely to be any good ?
I was happy with the base ring on my first one like this one.

Last edited:
AngelicDom said:
Thanks for your input.
You're welcome.
AngelicDom said:
I think the wife finds the massage idea easy at the moment as she enjoyed the last guy a lot, plus it gives a chance for her to be spoilt and see if the guy has any sensitivity I guess,
I'm wondering if a guy just a bit more dominant overall might help, the last one preferred to sub I think.
[He was not a] paid massuer, he was sourced from an adult site, but obviously so many fools to sort through.
plus I just got a polite query from the wife as to how my search for a massage guy for this Friday was going :), with "but it's only a massage I don't want sex." So I'd like to find a really nice guy ;)
Well.... if that's what your wife wants, you should try to comply with her wishes.
AngelicDom said:
Is the holytrainer or similar any good in hot-really hot weather ?
I don't know.
AngelicDom said:
I've looked more at metal so far and considering getting this new cage,
is it likely to be any good ?
I can't comment from direct experience on that. Among cuckolds on this forum, there seems to be some consensus that metal chastity devices are more secure than those made from plastic (meaning, I think, the CB type models). It's certainly low-cost, so you could easily purchases more than one size, or a range of sizes, to try them out and find the best fit.
AngelicDom said:
I was happy with the base ring on my first one like this one.
The key, I think, is to find one that's reliable and comfortable for long-term wear. Re. finding a good manufacturer — it's important to avoid (e.g.) cheap Chinese knock-offs.

Last edited:
well finally managed to find a suitable guy to come and massage the wife again,
I found a lovely 25yo bi guy seemed nice and mature for his age, he came over was a little nervous as expected, stripped down to shorts and got straight into massaging, It became obvious early he wanted a lot more of the wife, suggesting she roll over so he could massage her front, she suggested he keep working on her back and shoulders, working his way down to play with her bum and legs as much as he could,
Finally she let him roll her over to massage her front where he wasted no time massaging her breasts his eager hands everywhere and then he started using his mouth and lips on her which she loved,
He used his mouth all over her and ate her pussy well, they got really passionate but this time she asked for a rubber so he could fuck her, guess she can’t bareback everyone all the time, he told me to kiss her while he fucked her and then get under her and lick her pussy giving her arse a few good slaps while he fucked her from behind , the Dom bit seems exciting, at one stage she was sitting on my face and he stood and used her mouth ! I was shocked she hasn’t really sucked me for a long time and didn’t seem to want to bother sucking the last guy, we're expecting him back soon, he left something behind so has to pick it up, he also said he'd like to get kinkier.

Reactions: Nazareth