• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another story for my wife

• Thread startermrsmithy
  • Start date

mrsmithy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2010
This is another story I wrote for my wife when I was away on a business trip...

So, one day we go abroad on a little weekend break together. We go out one evening and have a really nice meal and share a bottle of wine. We stop off in a bar on the way back to the hotel and have a couple more drinks. I can't keep my hands off you. I keep slipping my hand down the back of your jeans and playing with the ribbon on your sexy blue thong which you're wearing.

Just as we're getting up to go back to our hotel a woman comes over to us and asks if we're there for the show. We obviously haven't got a clue what she's talking about. She hands us a flier, in a foreign language we don't understand, and says that it is a live sex show for couples only and is lots of fun. We look round the bar and notice this same flier up all over the place - we'd basically walked into a dodgy sex club without realising. We look at each other. We're both feeling really naughty from all the drinks and flirting with each other so much so decide to give it a go...

We walk into the back room of this bar and look around as the doors close behind us. We're pleased to see it doesn't look seedy at all. It's a deceptively large, well lit room with small booths around the outside and a few sets of tables and chairs with a stage in the middle which contains what looks like two pole dancing poles. We look at the other people there - they're all in their 20s and 30s and there seems to be a mix of locals and other tourists. There's also a mix of people, based on what they're wearing, that look like they know exactly what is going to be happening and people like us that look like they've just stumbled across the place.

We sit down at a table at the edge of the room. A waitress, wearing a bikini top, a short black mini skirt and strappy heel wanders over and gives us a glass of champagne. We drink it, the alcohol going straight to our heads. The lights dim and a hush comes over the room. Some cheesy Euro dance mix starts playing over the speakers and a girl with short dark hair walks out on stage wearing a long silver dress with a slash up to the thigh on one side. She starts to dance to the music making full use of one of the poles. Slowly but surely she begins to pull down the straps of her dress ******** an exquisite pair of breasts. She continues to dance and before long pulls her dress all the way off leaving her in just a sliver thong and some heels.

As she finishes a second girl with long hair in a red mini dress comes out and the two girls dance together on stage. They kiss passionately and grind up against each other. It's not long before the second girl's dress is eased down and her boobs *******. The two girls take some time stroking each other’s breasts before taking it in turn licking and sucking them. Then, wearing only their panties and heels they come down into the audience. They move from table to table dancing in front of the people there. Some of the dances are quite steamy. At the table next to ours the girl in the silver thong literally grinds up against the guy from the couple there. You can see his cock getting hard beneath his jeans - his wife obviously doesn't mind and kisses him hard on the mouth while he enjoys the lap dance. On the other side of the room the other girl is dancing for a sexy blonde in the audience. She leans forward pressing her tits into the blonde's face who flicks her tongue against the performer's nipples. The blonde's boyfriend leans forward and eases her dress down ******** her tits and the stripper bends down returning the favour, licking and sucking on the girl's breasts.

The girl in the silver thong comes over to our table and begins to dance for us. She turns her back to us and sits on your lap, grabbing your hands and rubbing them over her breasts before standing up again and telling you to remove her thong. With a bit of coaxing you do so and as she steps out of it you get a glimpse of her sexy shaved pussy.

The two girls, both now naked, head back up to the stage. They begin to make out heavily and as they do so two guys come out onto the stage. They begin to strip and the girls break off from one another and help them until they're both completely naked. In unison the two girls drop to their knees and start to suck on the two guys' hardening cocks. They put on a real show. You and I are obviously getting quite turned on watching this show yards in front of us, as are the other people sitting around us. I can feel myself getting hard and can't resist leaning over to where you are and slipping my hands down the back of your jeans.

On stage we watch as one of the guys breaks off and moves behind one of the female performers. As she sucks the other guy's cock she's pushed forward onto all fours. The guy behind her pushes his cock up inside her pussy thrusting up inside her. The girl continues sucking off the other bloke as she gets fucked. This leaves the girl that had been wearing the silver g-string without anyone so she comes down into the audience and grabs a tourist by the hand and leads him onto the stage. She wastes no time in pulling off his top and kisses him hard on the mouth before beginning to unbuckle his jeans. He glances back to where his partner is sitting, completely open mouthed that her husband is on stage being stripped off. We look over and it's clear that she's torn between feeling shocked and very turned on. The performer pulls down the amateur's jeans and his boxers quickly follow. She gets him to kick off his shoes and socks so that he's totally naked and then grabs his cock hard and kisses him on the mouth forcing her tongue deep within. She breaks off, trailing her tongue down his chest and over his nipples before dropping to her knees and taking his rigid cock deep into her mouth.

You and I are feeling very horny now watching this action right in front of us. I pull your chair over as close to mine as I can and as subtly as possible slip my hands down the front of your jeans so that I can stroke you through your panties. In turn you rest your hand on my cock though my trousers. All around us we can see other couples beginning to get more and more turned on and many of them are kissing or just subtly playing with each other as we are. I point out the couple from earlier where the girl had her tits sucked by the stripper - she's sat on her boyfriend's lap gently rocking back and forth. Even though they're trying very hard to disguise it we know they're fucking.

On stage the threesome is still going in full flow with the girl getting fucked from behind and sucking off the guy in front. She gets rolled over onto her back and the guy fucking her breaks off and starts to go down on her while she continues to suck the other guy's cock. She's obviously very turned and is beginning to raise up her hips to meet the guy's tongue as it flicks against her clit. The other girl lies back next to her, pulling the tourist by his cock so that he's kneeling between her legs and then guiding him inside her. He fucks the stripper hard on stage and, just as he's about to cum, he pulls out of her pussy and pushes his cock back into her mouth and unleashes a torrent of cum down the back of her throat which she swallows greedily. At the same time the other girl orgasms from the male stripper's attention to her clit.

The tourist is sent back to his seat where he kisses his wife passionately. The two girls on stage start kissing and making out again and before long the girl whose thong you removed earlier is flat on her back as the other girl licks her pussy. Meanwhile the two male strippers step down from the stage and come into the audience. Just as the girls had done before they go from table to table. At each table they stop and encourage the women to touch their hard cocks which are already glistening with pre-cum from what they've been doing on stage. It quickly gets more and more dirty - the guys encourage the female audience members to suck their cocks, tasting the beads of spunk on the tips of their cocks with some of them playing along and others shying away. The strippers often reach down, slipping their hands down some of the women's tops, fondling their breasts, sometimes even ******** them. Then one of the strippers comes over to you and holds his hard cock ready for your mouth.

You don't know whether it's the alcohol loosening your inhibitions, that you're just feeling generally horny or the fact that I'm right there watching intently awaiting your next move but when the guy rests his hand softly on the back of your head you take him up on his invitation and lean forward, running your tongue over the tip of his cock before enveloping him in your mouth. You grasp the base of his shaft with your hand and take him deep into your mouth licking around his cock with your tongue, especially teasing the very tip. The guy stands there, letting you suck him for a while, and you’re conscious of my breathing getting heavier right next to you as I obviously get very turned on. The guy then steps back and, rather than move onto the next girl as you expect him to, he grabs you firmly by the hand and pulls you to your feet. He leads you through the rest of the audience and helps you up onto the stage. To your left you notice the other male stripper leading another girl, dressed in a tight black trousers and a white top up to the stage as well.

Just as you get up there, the girl on her back is brought to a noisy shuddering orgasm by the other female stripper. The two girls stand up. The girl with long hair comes over to you and the other heads over to the other woman and male stripper. You aren’t sure at all what to expect. You glance over at me but you can tell from the look on my face that I’m completely absorbed in the moment and just want to see what will happen next. In fact there’s rapt attention from the entire audience with couples making out together but ensuring they keep at least one eye on the stage. To begin with the male stripper stands behind you and puts one arm round your waist and grinds his naked hard cock into you through your jeans from behind. With his other hand he reaches up and plays with your tits through your t-shirt. The naked girl comes over and kisses you on the mouth, snaking her tongue inside. She grabs both your hands and holds them above your head while she kisses you, allowing the guy to pull your t-shirt up and off you. You’re feeling incredibly turned on as you begin to be ******* like this. The guy then takes one of your hands and pulls it behind you so that you can take hold of his cock and begin to play with it. The girl continues to kiss you on the mouth and neck, nibbling on your lips and ear lobes sending little electric shocks through you. She takes your other hand and places it on one of her pert boobs and encourages you to play with it. You then feel the guy behind you trace the tip of a finger up the small of your back until he reaches your bra which he unclips. The girl in front of you eases it off you and throws it to one side leaving you topless.

The guy then grabs your hands so that you can’t cover yourself up (even though you probably wouldn’t have done anyway) allowing the girl free rein to explore your breasts with her mouth and fingers. She squeezes one of your nipples hard while she flicks her tongue over the other. Then she swaps round. You feel incredible. You can’t remember the last time you were this turned on. While the girl plays with your tits, the guy tips your head back and kisses you hard. After a few minutes you feel yourself being pushed backwards until you sense the cold metal of one the poles pressing into your back. The guy grabs your arms and holds them tight above your head as the girl gets a piece of cloth, which you realise is a ripped pair of panties, and ties them tightly to the pole. You realise that you’re helpless and feel you’re pussy getting just knowing that you’re at the mercy of the guy and girl. They caress your body with their hands and then start working on one of your breasts each, running their tongues over your nipples. The girl brushes her breasts over yours, the nipples touching which sends you crazy. You feel the guy begin to undo your jeans and he pulls them down to the floor, takes off your shoes and then slips your trousers all the way off. You glance to your right and notice that the other girl that was pulled on stage is in the same situation. The male stripper brings his hands up to your panties and begins to stroke you through them. He can tell immediately just how wet you are and kisses you again. The girl continues to play with your boobs as the guy kneels down in front of you and begins to kiss you through your g-string, pressing quite hard into you. You realise that your breathing has got incredibly deep and that you’re almost shivering with pleasure. As he does that, the girl slips one hand inside your panties and begins to touch you. She presses her middle finger over the length of your slit, realising just how wet you are and then starts playing with your clit in slow circular movements. You groan in ecstasy as the guy pulls your panties all the way down and uses his tongue to join the girl’s finger. You sense your orgasm building and so do they so they stop.

The guy stands up and starts to tease your pussy with his hard cock before pushing it up inside you, your back pressing into the metal pole. The girl stands up as well and takes it in turn to kiss you and the guy before getting back to work on your breasts. You can’t believe that you’re standing up, completely unable to move in a club with a stranger fucking you and a girl teasing your boobs. The guy is so turned on now, just from fucking you that you can feel him start to tighten. As he does the girl quickly unties you and pulls you down onto your knees next to her. She starts to suck the guy’s cock really deep into her mouth and then encourages you to do the same. Then, with her finger she teases your clit and you can feel your orgasm begin to build again. You start to come right there just as the girl takes the guy over the edge. He pulls his cock out of her mouth quickly and spurts his load over her tits. After a couple of shots he turns his body to you and you feel his hot spunk landing on your tits, neck and chin.

You stand up, gathering your clothes, your legs having turned to jelly from the power of your climax. You come back over to me and I help you to dress as the lights come back up. I immediately move you into a cab and get you as quickly as possible back to our hotel. As soon as I get you in I strip you off as quickly as I can and get my clothes off as quickly as I can. I would push you down naked on your back and start by teasing you with my mouth as I love to do. It wouldn’t take long of me working on your clit with my tongue to bring you to a second orgasm. Then I would just have to have you so I would enter you until I couldn’t take any more, cumming while inside you.

Reactions: drn211

Users who are viewing this thread