• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another Stranger I picked up

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
He gave me a Nice cum bath at the end of our little fuck session! I hope you guys enjoy!

Slutwife Macy

Attachments

• 100_2739.jpg
    100_2739.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,439
  • 100_2831.jpg
    100_2831.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 816
  • 100_2864.jpg
    100_2864.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 789
  • 100_2891.jpg
    100_2891.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 100_2969.jpg
    100_2969.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,208
Macy you are such a slut, I love it.

Niceeee

I Like This

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that being called a slut, especially here, is the ultimate compliment. If only we lived close enough, the things that we'd do together...

If you ever get this way... let me know.

AlbanySearching said:
You know that being called a slut, especially here, is the ultimate compliment. If only we lived close enough, the things that we'd do together...

Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever go to Ohio except to change planes. Maybe if I have a long layover we can have some fun in a secluded part of the airport. Or hell, even a public part of the airport, it doesn't seem like you'd mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell has that got do do with Fucking?

1bigduke said:
What the hell has that got do do with Fucking?

This site is experiencing a plague of spammers. Hopefully the admins read all those reports I have been sending and hopefully they are smart enough to ban the ip's of the guilty parties.

Macy great pics

Sounds like some fun to me.. : ).. just let me know, babe.

Macy

AlbanySearching said:
Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever go to Ohio except to change planes. Maybe if I have a long layover we can have some fun in a secluded part of the airport. Or hell, even a public part of the airport, it doesn't seem like you'd mind.

Cover You in Cum

If ever you come to UK I would give you a real good plastering on your face after fucking you - you are my kind of slut

Thanks... I'll make sure to let you know if I'm Cumming your way, babe.!:)

eddymat2008 said:
If ever you come to UK I would give you a real good plastering on your face after fucking you - you are my kind of slut

Users who are viewing this thread