• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anulment of Marriage in year 1363

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
I was reading about a wife who applied to a British District Court for an anulment of her marriage in year 1363 on the grounds of her husband's penis being too short to adequately consummate their marriage.

She described to the court her actions to arouse her husband:-

"I ******* my breasts to my husband to excite him, and then I knelt down and kissed and licked his penis for more than 15 minutes, but at no time did his penis reach three inches in length".

It seems that oral sex has been popular for many centries - and maybe it was Queen Victoria who turned sexual values back 500 years with her staidness and prim and proper stuff. She seemed to promote the concept that sex was something dirty and not to be enjoyed.

The article did not say whether the wife got her anulment, but I did read somewhere else that 2.5 inches was the minimum a guy's penis should be for sex, otherwise the wife had good grounds for anulment.

I guess 2.5 inches would break open a virgin okay; and even if the sperm was splashed on the slit, it would still have time to swim inside and through the cervix to the waiting egg.

Latest research shows that a man can sow his seed in his partner on a Monday and if she ovulates on Saturday or Sunday she can still get pregnant.

Also, a woman can get pregnant for up to two years after her periods stop at menopause. A lot of women get pregnant around the change of life stage, much to their surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread