• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any 1 loking for a Dom on teamviewer??

• Thread starterDom_M4f
  • Start date

Dom_M4f

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2015
hi

looking for a nice obedient sub

• Love
Reactions: kmbe and CarolH
hi there, yes would like a dom, u looking for male or a female??

Find anyone?

on now

on now wannabe cuck seeking DOM BULL to view/****** wife via teamviewer/skype/joinme screen share. pm me on skype or yahoo takemyblondewife1

any doms looking to own my hotwife online?? message if keen.

on now

I'm looking for a Dom who can help teach this newbie on TV. Plenty of pics of wifey, need to take it slow and deliberate, step by step. Can also stroke mymcock on cam as we play with her pics. I thoroughly enjoy brutally honest critique and commentary about her. Private message me with your interest level

Bump, see above

I'm looking for a Dom who can help teach this newbie on TV. Plenty of pics of wifey, need to take it slow and deliberate, step by step. Can also stroke my cock on cam as we play with her pics. I thoroughly enjoy brutally honest critique and commentary about her. Private message me with your interest level

on now

Bump still looking. See above

on now

Would love to chat to a teamviewer Dom who knew how to show me how he would view my collection of sexy friends in my folder send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread