• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any BBW fans?

• Thread starterbibottomhubby2bbwslut
  • Start date

bibottomhubby2bbwslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2009
Hey, I have been visiting this site for quite a while now and have really enjoyed reading the posts. This forum is a great source for hot stories and pictures, and also for those of us who are interested in this lifestyle to not feel so alone. I have always been turned on by the idea of my girl submitting to other men, and it is great to know I'm not alone.

My wife is a beautiful woman and we have had a few great experiences in the swinging lifestyle. We have swapped with other couples and had a few threesomes with a female friend of hers. I really enjoyed these experiences, but lately I have really been desiring bringing a solo male into the picture, as either a lover for both of us or just for her. My wife has been pretty enthusiastic about sharing fantasies about this with me, and I can tell she is aroused by the idea. But for some reason she seems hesitant to make this fantasy a reality. I think part of her hesitation is due to the fact that my wife is a BBW and she is afraid most men would not be attracted to a fat woman. I have tried to encourage her to start looking for male lovers, and telling her that she'll see how many men appreciate larger women once she starts looking. Still, she seems to to not want to go there yet. I get the feeling that once we start down this road, she may embrace it totally, so I don't mind waiting for now. I have a lot of cuckolding/hotwife fantasies that I would love to see fulfilled, but I can wait until she's ready. In the meantime, I was wondering how many guys out there are into BBWs, or how many couples with BBWs are members here? If I were to post pics of my wife, would they be appreciated or would there be a lot of nasty comments? I wouldn't mind showing my wife some positive encouragement on this site, if there was a receptive audience.

Hi, my wife is a BBW also and had the same reservations about getting into this lifestyle, but people have different tastes and there are guys who love BBW's. She has found out that there are plenty of guys who want to get together with her and she now gets turned on by knowing that men desire her. Even though she still has self esteem issues every so often. It is something that over time you will notice that they are less and less often.

bbw

hi there my wife was also a little chunky and thaught the same way. when we would be in bed i would ask her if she wanted a man and she would tell me yes but when we got done fucking she would say no way. well shes lost weight now and has taken pics of herself and sent them to a guy shes been talking to on here. well she wanted to go see this guy and i told her to go for it and if anything happen to take pictures of them fucking. well any way she went to san fransisco and he wasnt there so she came home right away. i think shes going to my world now ill send pics soon. get back to me on bluntuser@yahoo.com

let's see em captain!

I've always loved women of various shapes and sizes. Too 'extreme' (either direction) is not usually a good thing - but a woman being attractive is at least as much about attitude as it is about body.

There are a few fantasies tucked away in my dirty mind that would definitely tend towards a softer, squashier bed-partner ;)

I think there are some pictures overdue on this thread - aren't there? :D

Bbw is great

bibottomhubby2bbwslut said:
Hey, I have been visiting this site for quite a while now and have really enjoyed reading the posts. This forum is a great source for hot stories and pictures, and also for those of us who are interested in this lifestyle to not feel so alone. I have always been turned on by the idea of my girl submitting to other men, and it is great to know I'm not alone.

My wife is a beautiful woman and we have had a few great experiences in the swinging lifestyle. We have swapped with other couples and had a few threesomes with a female friend of hers. I really enjoyed these experiences, but lately I have really been desiring bringing a solo male into the picture, as either a lover for both of us or just for her. My wife has been pretty enthusiastic about sharing fantasies about this with me, and I can tell she is aroused by the idea. But for some reason she seems hesitant to make this fantasy a reality. I think part of her hesitation is due to the fact that my wife is a BBW and she is afraid most men would not be attracted to a fat woman. I have tried to encourage her to start looking for male lovers, and telling her that she'll see how many men appreciate larger women once she starts looking. Still, she seems to to not want to go there yet. I get the feeling that once we start down this road, she may embrace it totally, so I don't mind waiting for now. I have a lot of cuckolding/hotwife fantasies that I would love to see fulfilled, but I can wait until she's ready. In the meantime, I was wondering how many guys out there are into BBWs, or how many couples with BBWs are members here? If I were to post pics of my wife, would they be appreciated or would there be a lot of nasty comments? I wouldn't mind showing my wife some positive encouragement on this site, if there was a receptive audience.

bibottomhubby2bbwslutyou said...

"We have swapped with other couples and had a few threesomes with a female friend of hers."
yet she hasnt agreed to share you with a male,
she mat sence that you want this man too much...IDK

My mistress "walked in" and caught me in bed with one of her boyfriends...
she seemed a bit hurt but accepted it. now she still wonders if I cheat on her with men.

Comments and some pics too!

Thanks for the positive comments, it's good to know that there are some admirers of plus-size women on this site. Like greymaster says, there are many different shapes and sizes of women to enjoy.

In response to riderfar:

riderfar said:
bibottomhubby2bbwslutyou said...

"We have swapped with other couples and had a few threesomes with a female friend of hers."
yet she hasnt agreed to share you with a male,
she mat sence that you want this man too much...IDK

My mistress "walked in" and caught me in bed with one of her boyfriends...
she seemed a bit hurt but accepted it. now she still wonders if I cheat on her with men.

I don't think my wife would have a problem with me being with another man. We have been with couples where both the wife and husband are bi and she has enjoyed seeing me sucking on the husband's cock and being sucked in return. I'm not really sure why we haven't had a threesome with just a male. We have certainly fantasized about having a well-hung stud having his way with both of us often enough, but when I've suggested we actually look to make it happen for real, she doesn't seem as interested. Is it possible that I am stud enough for her? While one some level it would be a boost to my ego, there is a big part of me that desires seeing my wife with other men. I'll continue to make suggestions to her, I think eventually it will happen. Until then, I'll continue to fantasize about it with her, and in my own thoughts.

Here are a couple pics of some of my wife's assets:

Attachments

• 100_1872.jpg
    100_1872.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_1888.jpg
    100_1888.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 194
Hi Bibottomhubby2bbwslut,

Your wife is beautiful.
Naturally, I love BBW and SSBBW. I'm happily married to one. We entered into the cuckold lifestyle awhile back.

some new and old pics the wife. Take care.

Attachments

• At mardi gras.jpg
    At mardi gras.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Dixie in black garters.jpg
    Dixie in black garters.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 187
  • dixies 52F's.jpg
    dixies 52F's.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 190
  • spreading her pussy for BBC.jpg
    spreading her pussy for BBC.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Melanie and the youngest of the 3 owners.jpg
    Melanie and the youngest of the 3 owners.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 193

Love the wet t-shirt :) and is that a hand-print I see on that cheek??? :D

Need more pictures of this sexy lady!

And quite wonderful ASSets they are! Your wife is fabulously hot!

My wife is also a bbw and she has never had trouble getting men. We are in a swingers group and ther are many men there with skinny wives that want to give her a go.

Its not highschool any more and while yes there are a few guys that wouldn't think of fucking a "fat girl" most people are open minded and enjoy all bodys regardless of their shape or size.

BTW your wife's pics are great.

Hello Debbie,

that was a sweet comment you made about us big girls out here. thanks for the link to your house parties, you guys look like alot of fun! :)

-Melanie

Thanks for the compliments

My wife loves to be complimented on her plus-size body. As comfortable as she is in her skin, I guess she enjoys hearing it from others. I have to admit, I enjoy having her be admired too. ;)

And thanks, melanieandryan and debbilouise, for your contributions, they're beautiful and sexy!

greymaster said:
Love the wet t-shirt :) and is that a hand-print I see on that cheek??? :D

Need more pictures of this sexy lady!

Yes Grey, that IS a hand print - my hand, actually. Over the past couple of years I have discovered that my wife has a strong sub side to her sexual personality that she likes to indulge at times. I have gotten pretty good at giving her a nice smack on the ass when she's asking for it. I'm pretty versatile although I think I'm more naturally sub as well...which probably accounts for some of the more common themes in my fantasy life. Still I can rise to the occasion when necessary. :D

Here are a couple more pics...I debated just starting a new thread on the "Wife Pics" forum, but I'm enjoying this thread for now. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Holding.jpg
    Holding.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Spread01.jpg
    Spread01.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 129
  • showercam.jpg
    showercam.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 111
your wife's pix are delicious .. thank you for sharing

(being delightfully sexy has nothing to do with where the needle stops on the bathroom scale .. please tell her that)

cpl4classydom said:
your wife's pix are delicious .. thank you for sharing

(being delightfully sexy has nothing to do with where the needle stops on the bathroom scale .. please tell her that)

And thank you very much cpl4classydom for that excellent, quick to the point analogy. That my friend, is exactly what BBW need to hear to boost confidence entering into the cuckold lifestyle.

-Melanie and Ryan

That is one lovely arse, I'd like to kiss and fuck it.

have just found this thread and i think your pictures are absolutly gorgous,and i for one would love to kiss and lick your fantastic ass more please. btw throw the scales away you look fantastic

My wife loves to be complimented on her plus-size body. As comfortable as she is in her skin, I guess she enjoys hearing it from others. I have to admit, I enjoy having her be admired too. ;)

And thanks, melanieandryan and debbilouise, for your contributions, they're beautiful and sexy!

Yes Grey, that IS a hand print - my hand, actually. Over the past couple of years I have discovered that my wife has a strong sub side to her sexual personality that she likes to indulge at times. I have gotten pretty good at giving her a nice smack on the ass when she's asking for it. I'm pretty versatile although I think I'm more naturally sub as well...which probably accounts for some of the more common themes in my fantasy life. Still I can rise to the occasion when necessary. :D

Here are a couple more pics...I debated just starting a new thread on the "Wife Pics" forum, but I'm enjoying this thread for now. Enjoy!

BBH2BBwslut: Thanks for thoses pics!! she is GORGEOUS!!

-Melanie and Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread