Any bi hubby want to lick balls in his wife

• Thread starteradolfx
  • Start date

adolfx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2024
Wearing his wife's clothes. Is there any husband who wants to lick the balls of the man who entered her pussy?

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Ohiocuckwannabe and garzagreg
adolfx said:
Wearing his wife's clothes. Is there any husband who wants to lick the balls of the man who entered her pussy?
I’d love that so so much

Reactions: garzagreg
Balls and cock

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50 and BILLD
Yes, that would be hot as fuck

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50
My balls Free now for you and your wives 😍😍

Yes....it's a very real and powerful fantasy, but NOT a "BBC". Not to appear to have a racial bias ( I do NOT )....I'm tired of these African-American dudes waving around their 12-inch dicks on every site including this one. What about the balls of a "B-WHITE-C" ???

I am big but not BBC :)

Reactions: BILLD and garzagreg
adolfx said:
The parties not over until the cleanup is done,that is why i like two guys with her,one can fuck me as i clean up the other two.

Of course. Will want to get in a 69 position under her as he takes her doggy-style. Then lick his balls and shaft as he pistons in and out of her pussy!!

Reactions: samanthaNwilli
He started off doing some work for us as a residential electrician. Came by to settle the invoice and wife asked him to stay for a beer. Half hour later she has her tits in his face and im down on his cock warming him up for her pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_2840.mov
    25.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: BbcCOfotCPL and Pghperv
If he has big, hanging balls, I'd try to suck them if it's feasible.
Incidentally, I'd love to have his balls in my mouth when he is shooting his cum in her pussy.

If his ball sack tends to tighten up, that's where I'd do more licking and other tongue stimulation.

Reactions: BILLD
Hub has done that lots of times. He usually alternates between balls and my pussy...

Reactions: Nazareth and BILLD
Our boyfriend likes his licked and sucked while they are doing it

Reactions: BILLD
TxCreampieGuy said:
He started off doing some work for us as a residential electrician. Came by to settle the invoice and wife asked him to stay for a beer. Half hour later she has her tits in his face and im down on his cock warming him up for her pussy.
I’m jealous

Would love to do this then clean them both up after he breeds her. Obviously i’d go downstairs to the couch after so they could cuddle and be intimate.

Reactions: garzagreg