• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any blacks in Colorado for wife?

• Thread starterCplInLoveland
  • Start date

CplInLoveland

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2007
Not looking for doms or breeding, just educated, relaxed guy to join us for MFM. 51 YO white couple. She has long red hair, very pale skin, 36C.

hello i am in and near loveland co very often

hello
46yr old bkmale in and around loveland co very often and
interested in meeting and enjoying the white lady
bkbull4wf

it might be easier to show us then tell us dont you think

Its ironic that a couple doing this would live in a city called Loveland. That's not love.

I would enjoy chatting with a laid back couple looking for some adult fun,,drop me a line and lets chat

BrownLion

hi,
if you'd like to play with a tall, attractive, athletic, nicely hung Blk. guy in Denver or the surrounding area get back to me,,,

If you are looking for a nice selection of black men to choose from, try attending one of our interracial swing parties in Denver. The parties are open to all couples and single ladies who love black cock. The next one is tentatively scheduled for October, so please let us know if you'd like to cum!.

Users who are viewing this thread