• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Bull in Malaysia?

• Thread starterstevenash
  • Start date
Hi, Malaysian Bull here. Into 3some with married cpls or 1-1 with the wife while the hubby watches. My tool is 5 1/2" long and 3" in diameter.

1st timers are welcome too. Im not pushy and very discreet.

PinjamBiniOrang said:
Hi, Malaysian Bull here. Into 3some with married cpls or 1-1 with the wife while the hubby watches. My tool is 5 1/2" long and 3" in diameter.

1st timers are welcome too. Im not pushy and very discreet.

Any pics of your hard cock please, PBO?

Cheers :p

Pinkyrod said:
Any pics of your hard cock please, PBO?

Cheers :p

email please...I will mail them to you.

Attachments

• cock.jpeg
    cock.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 73
was taken in 2005, now I shave on and off. So its not that hairy. I love your wife's hairy pussy though.

PinjamBiniOrang said:
was taken in 2005, now I shave on and off. So its not that hairy. I love your wife's hairy pussy though.

Your brown cock looks good without too much hairs.
Do you available during the weekdays or weekend only...I mean for a meeting in Penang?
You can PM me for more details, ok?;)

Cheers!

bull 33 with 7 inch big dark cock here from penang....

waddup . Bull here. 6 feet tall, aesthetic physique. In KL

Large cocks need to be used, so if a wife decides to accept a wedding ring on her finger, she needs to be in mood to let her pussy get toched by a variety of "interested parties".

Users who are viewing this thread