• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any bulls or BBC’s in Cuba next week?

Osler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2023
My wife and I are going to Cuba next week and I wanna set her up secretly with a bull preferably BBC’s! It’s been my fantasy to have her let loose around a black bull in a vacation setting! Hmu let’s see if we can make something happen.

73C5369A-6440-4020-9B7E-8EDBF7861AD9.jpeg B1F268FE-5CD0-4E29-B408-4BD53EA589E7.jpeg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Atlanta_Jay and redheads
Is your wife Latina or Indian. I took my wife to Cuba, she danced and kissed the black boys at the stage. I was sitting and watching and was shocked. She did all by herself without letting me know she would do that

Reactions: Osler and jumbotsang
redheads said:
Is your wife Latina or Indian. I took my wife to Cuba, she danced and kissed the black boys at the stage. I was sitting and watching and was shocked. She did all by herself without letting me know she would do that
Where in Cuba were you guys?

Osler said:
My wife and I are going to Cuba next week and I wanna set her up secretly with a bull preferably BBC’s! It’s been my fantasy to have her let loose around a black bull in a vacation setting! Hmu let’s see if we can make something happen.

73C5369A-6440-4020-9B7E-8EDBF7861AD9.jpeg B1F268FE-5CD0-4E29-B408-4BD53EA589E7.jpeg
Sexy ass🔥

Users who are viewing this thread