• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any couples had IR fun in the Caribbean?

• Thread starterWfLuvsBlack
  • Start date

WfLuvsBlack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

just wondering if any couples have been to the Caribbean and had some interracial fun there?

We’ve been wanting to go to the Caribbean for a while and just looking to see if anyone has any advice on where’s good and where you’ve had more fun on the interracial front, so if anyone has any advice they’d care to share it would be very welcome :)

thanks
A xx

My slut wife and myself (her faggot cuckold) would recommend Barbados. We had our honeymoon there in 1972. Both of us wanted a black man to consummate our marriage (my tiny, white, boy's dick being totally inadequate). In addition, we planned it for the time period where my bride would be fertile, as she hopped to be impregnated ASAP. A friend recommended Barbados as it is a quiet, laid-back island that is not well-known for the Caribbean tourist trade like other islands. Nevertheless, there is a good number of black alpha-males who love to fuck white women. Many single women from Europe vacation there on a regular basis just for the available black meat. These men have an especially healthy drive for white, hot wife/cuckold couples, as they enjoy humiliating the white wimpy husband by not just fucking the wife, but by trying to impregnate her as well. When our 7 day stay was completed, my new bride had been repeatly fucked and inseminated by 7 local black men. All 7 were handsome, tall, muscular, aggressive studs with hard 7"+ cocks anchored to big, cum-filled balls. My wife enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. As for myself, I had a ring-side seat for the breeding of my wife. I watched and jerked off while each man mated with my wife; the muscular ass cheeks of each stud flexing at least 7 times while his balls pumped thick, hot streams of African seed into the welcoming, fertile womb of my wife. Was the trip a success? Attached is a Polaroid picture of my wife taken 4 months after our return. Her previously flat belly now with a baby-bump, her nipples enlarging, and her teats swelling from 34C to 36D, as an unknown black man's baby grows in her white mommy chamber. Five months later, she gave birth to a healthy, dark-skinned daughter.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My slut wife and myself (her faggot cuckold) would recommend Barbados. We had our honeymoon there in 1972. Both of us wanted a black man to consummate our marriage (my tiny, white, boy's dick being totally inadequate). In addition, we planned it for the time period where my bride would be fertile, as she hopped to be impregnated ASAP. A friend recommended Barbados as it is a quiet, laid-back island that is not well-known for the Caribbean tourist trade like other islands. Nevertheless, there is a good number of black alpha-males who love to fuck white women. Many single women from Europe vacation there on a regular basis just for the available black meat. These men have an especially healthy drive for white, hot wife/cuckold couples, as they enjoy humiliating the white wimpy husband by not just fucking the wife, but by trying to impregnate her as well. When our 7 day stay was completed, my new bride had been repeatly fucked and inseminated by 7 local black men. All 7 were handsome, tall, muscular, aggressive studs with hard 7"+ cocks anchored to big, cum-filled balls. My wife enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. As for myself, I had a ring-side seat for the breeding of my wife. I watched and jerked off while each man mated with my wife; the muscular ass cheeks of each stud flexing at least 7 times while his balls pumped thick, hot streams of African seed into the welcoming, fertile womb of my wife. Was the trip a success? Attached is a Polaroid picture of my wife taken 4 months after our return. Her previously flat belly now with a baby-bump, her nipples enlarging, and her teats swelling from 34C to 36D, as an unknown black man's baby grows in her white mommy chamber. Five months later, she gave birth to a healthy, dark-skinned daughter.

oh wow that sounds amazing!
have you ever gone back? Do you know it’s still like that nowadays?
And have you been sharing your wife ever since? ;) xx

WfLuvsBlack said:
oh wow that sounds amazing!
have you ever gone back? Do you know it’s still like that nowadays?
And have you been sharing your wife ever since? ;) xx
No, we never went back. Can't say how it is nowadays. However, I can't think of any reason why it would be different. And most any Caribbean island has it's share of black men looking to fuck some white guy's wife. However, only you and your husband can decide what to do about the possibility of you being knocked-up with a black baby. If you want to be knocked-up, and if you want a greater chance of succeeding (like my wife), then Barbados might be a good choice (no guarantees). If you will be on birth control, the issue is moot. But if you insist on the black guy(s) wearing condoms, most will; and you will still be fucked good. Those who insist on doing you bare-back must either be told "No Deal", or you can roll the dice and let it be chance that the circumstances of mating does not result in a bundle of joy 9 months later.

My wife and I continued in the hot wife/cuckold lifestyle from 1972 thru 2005. During that time period, I estimate that my wife was fucked by about 100 different men on hundreds of occasions. Most of the time, my wife did not get pregnant. However, my wife did give birth to six more babies planted in her by other men. It's only conjecture, but myself, and more so my wife, feel that the fathers were 4 black men, 2 Latino men, and 1 Native American man. The attached photo is my wife and one of the supposed black fathers. I have also attached a photo taken 4 months after our honeymoon; she is clearly in "the family way". We found out in July that she was "with child"; and only the 7 black studs in Barbados had mated with her.

Rob, Lodi 4.JPG 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg

Reactions: Simosimo
That’s good to know, thanks for your help, it’s really useful to know :)

it’s great to know you guys continued with the lifestyle as well, that sounds like a very hot arrangement you’ve had. Lucky couple you are!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread