Any Couples Looking To Turn An Executive Male Into Their Eunuch Cuckold Slave?

• Thread startersugardadslave
  • Start date

sugardadslave

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2017
Hi All

i would love to chat to anyone who is into this lifestyle and looking to turn a male into their eunuch cuckold slave. making him, his assets and income all theirs.

please - i am not looking for online games...only real time.

i am in perth Australia by the way.

sugardadslave said:
Hi All, I would love to chat with anyone who is into this lifestyle and looking to turn a male into their eunuch cuckold slave, making him, his assets and income all theirs. Please - I am not looking for online games...only real [people?]. I am in Perth, Australia, by the way.
This is an interesting advertisement. Some additional information is needed, however. Are you married...? To become a cuckold (or a eunuch cuckold slave), you must be married, per the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

If you are married, what does your wife think of this idea? Since you are proposing to turn over your assets and income, and yourself personally, to someone else — presumably a stranger you and your wife have not yet met, who will cuckold you by fucking your wife — she must have something to say about this. What is her view of your proposal?

Also, what is your wife's view of you becoming a eunuch? Does she want this, and has she been pressing you to submit to castration? If so, is it even legal in Australia for a medical doctor to carry out a castration for reasons that are not medically necessary?

[I don't live anywhere near Perth — although I've visited Australia, and found it enjoyable.]

thanks for your reply. im on a business trip at tge moment so have limited time, however will try give a quick response.

you are correct that the definition of cuckold is based on a married couple. however, it is also often used in a diffefent context where the "cuckold" is simply the beta sub who serves a woman...or even a couple... that was the context in which i was referring to it.

based on that, im looking for a woman or couple who would like to make me into their eunuch cuckold slave.

straight up, castration is legal in australia where a surgeon performs it. a surgeon will generally not perform such an opperation with the required psych testing, and a few other requirements.

sorry needing to run out... be back later

Sounds like sugardadslave is not married or in a relationship, so is free to offer himself, his income and accumulated wealth to the right couple who will own him. I guess he would have to draw up an Agreement, with an escape clause if it does not work out. I am wondering what has happened in his life to make him feel he is ready to become a eunuch instead of wearing a chastity cage. - I guess loneliness could help him to chose to live with a married couple. He looks pretty healthy and strong, so he might be earning a reliable income.

:)... its funny how many people assume that subs like me who thrive on being humiliated have had something bad in their lives or are unhappy people... no offence intended Sarah... there are many reasons why millions of people enjoy various aspects of BDSM.

i enjoy life to the fullest actually, just so happens that i truly love the feeling if being humiliated by a beautiful woman...

ps: no abuse from my mother... no heart breaks... just good old extreme submissive who loves humiliation :)

sugardadslave said:
however, it is also often used in a diffefent context where the "cuckold" is simply the beta sub who serves a woman...or even a couple... that was the context in which i was referring to it.

Incorrect.

Not married to the woman then Not a cuckold.
Submissive, slave, bottom, etc take your pick but Not a cuckold.

sugardadslave said:
I enjoy life to the fullest, actually, it just so happens that I truly love the feeling of being humiliated by a beautiful woman.
Well.... there's nothing wrong with that, of course.

If you were to carry out your desire to become a eunuch (via castration), would you still be able to function as an executive...? Or, would you have to find some other way to earn a living more compatible with your new, less-aggressive, castrated personality?

gingers_sub said:
Incorrect.

Not married to the woman then Not a cuckold.
Submissive, slave, bottom, etc take your pick but Not a cuckold.
I respect yoyr view... everyone is entitled to their views :)

Custer Laststand said:
Well.... there's nothing wrong with that, of course.

If you were to carry out your desire to become a eunuch (via castration), would you still be able to function as an executive...? Or, would you have to find some other way to earn a living more compatible with your new, less-aggressive, castrated personality?
I dont believe that castration will change my understanding of business. For me business is very clear and im neither emotional nor aggressive about it.
People are more than welcome to disagree with my views around their business and are more than welcome to not take note of my comments... there are other places/people they can get funding... just not through me :)

sugardadslave said:
I dont believe that castration will change my understanding of business. For me business is very clear and I'm neither emotional nor aggressive about it. ..... :)
Maybe so. With castration, however, you're talking about a personality change. Suppose, for instance.... having had your balls cut off.... you were to find you are no longer erotically-fascinated by your thoughts, and perhaps the reality, of being dominated by a "gorgeous woman," because — well — you no longer care about sex, one way or the other. It would be an irreversible experiment :(....

you are making an incorrect assumption that im doing this because i care about sex or sexual stimulation... as stated i love the humiliation not some sexual gratitifaction.

Reactions: Ownuscpl
sugardadslave said:
Hi All

i would love to chat to anyone who is into this lifestyle and looking to turn a male into their eunuch cuckold slave. making him, his assets and income all theirs.

please - i am not looking for online games...only real time.

i am in perth Australia by the way.
Probably owned already but we can humiliate you as much as you want and then even more