• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any couples who are owned by the live-in bull?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
It is a fantasy of mine, to be cucked and owned by the bull, where my wife and I are both slaves owned by the bull.
Does anyone live this lifestyle? I want to hear the details.

• Love
Reactions: Justawhiteguy, xswitch, PervertedPolishCouple and 3 others
AngleBaby said:
It is a fantasy of mine, to be cucked and owned by the bull, where my wife and I are both slaves owned by the bull.
Does anyone live this lifestyle? I want to hear the details.

While it can be a very stimulating fantasy for submissive couples, more specificly for submissive cucks. The reality itself does not work for everyone, as so many people have no true idea what they are actually asking for.

While this is NOT my current reality, it was a reality that my than wife and I experienced in our prior marriage. As a couple we had a prior history, both dating prior to marriage with other people, and this was our second marriage for each of us. While we entered our marriage open-eyed as a Hotwife/cuckold couple, leading into our 4th year of marriage, a mutual friend of ours approached us about his desire to be with my wife. He was very much aware of our lifestyle choices and had previously made advances towards her throughout the years although this time around, his relationship status and my wife's was very different. While there is a lot more on the background that I can share, we will just jump straight forward into what you are looking for.

The experience itself was part of a relationship that develop with a mutual friend of ours that began back in 2003 and evolved into a dynamic were he became the Alpha within our expanded relationship dynamic. I would not have considered the wife and I slaves to him, although it was clear that we were both very submissive to him and responded very positivity to his desires, his needs and his directions. We were both sexually exclusive to him.

If you would like more details, feel free to message me.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Justawhiteguy, Sissybabydebbie and 3 others
SquirmingSub said:
While it can be a very stimulating fantasy for submissive couples, more specificly for submissive cucks. The reality itself does not work for everyone, as so many people have no true idea what they are actually asking for.

While this is NOT my current reality, it was a reality that my than wife and I experienced in our prior marriage. As a couple we had a prior history, both dating prior to marriage with other people, and this was our second marriage for each of us. While we entered our marriage open-eyed as a Hotwife/cuckold couple, leading into our 4th year of marriage, a mutual friend of ours approached us about his desire to be with my wife. He was very much aware of our lifestyle choices and had previously made advances towards her throughout the years although this time around, his relationship status and my wife's was very different. While there is a lot more on the background that I can share, we will just jump straight forward into what you are looking for.

The experience itself was part of a relationship that develop with a mutual friend of ours that began back in 2003 and evolved into a dynamic were he became the Alpha within our expanded relationship dynamic. I would not have considered the wife and I slaves to him, although it was clear that we were both very submissive to him and responded very positivity to his desires, his needs and his directions. We were both sexually exclusive to him.

If you would like more details, feel free to message me.
More please....

Reactions: toolman
I've owned 2 couples in the past, 1 for almost 3 years. You have to go in with both eyes open, because it can be far too intense and invasive. It's not just sex, it's your whole life. At least it was for my families.

Feel free to ask anything .

• Love
Reactions: Justawhiteguy, Sissychas, slavecplTX and 2 others
Countryroadrage said:
I've owned 2 couples in the past, 1 for almost 3 years. You have to go in with both eyes open, because it can be far too intense and invasive. It's not just sex, it's your whole life. At least it was for my families.
Good to see someone with experience from the other side. Speaking from a a husband on the couple side, you are 100% on point, it is not just about the sex, it is a whole life transforming experience and does impact the entire immediate family.

Reactions: slavecplTX
Countryroadrage said:

Feel free to ask anything .
Can you tell us the details of what happened?

• Love
Reactions: toolman
No point being married if u have no control. You pay all the bills and another man choses when are where to use your wifes cunt? I dont think so. MMF or MMMF is great fun, but the full on cuck thing with a 'DOM' is just BS

Not for the faint of heart. Can be fun though

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and slavecplTX
andysmith said:
No point being married if u have no control. You pay all the bills and another man choses when are where to use your wifes cunt? I dont think so. MMF or MMMF is great fun, but the full on cuck thing with a 'DOM' is just BS
That's what some men find exactly so erotic about it, and why some choose to embark on this life. You mention that control and license are positives to you, but there are folks who just don't want that control over their lives, much less their spouse or children's. To them, a 'stronger' personality coming in isn't a burden, rather it frees them to enjoy their life free of pressure. While their were growing pains and stumbles for both Mike and Ryan, the husbands in my couples, they ultimately didn't want to control their homelives.

I should also point out, that the idea of a Dominant 'breaking' a husband in this way is a fantasy. All three parties must at some level accept the changes in their lives or resentment will fester and make everything stressful.

• Love
Reactions: Justawhiteguy, slavecplTX, olderwhitecuckold and 3 others
Countryroadrage said:
That's what some men find exactly so erotic about it, and why some choose to embark on this life. You mention that control and license are positives to you, but there are folks who just don't want that control over their lives, much less their spouse or children's. To them, a 'stronger' personality coming in isn't a burden, rather it frees them to enjoy their life free of pressure. While their were growing pains and stumbles for both Mike and Ryan, the husbands in my couples, they ultimately didn't want to control their homelives.

I should also point out, that the idea of a Dominant 'breaking' a husband in this way is a fantasy. All three parties must at some level accept the changes in their lives or resentment will fester and make everything stressful.

Your on point and well stated to Andy.

Reactions: slavecplTX and Countryroadrage
SquirmingSub said:
Your on point and well stated to Andy.
I agree well said everyone has to agree for the changes and some of those are very different to say The least but I believe every situation is different

Reactions: slavecplTX, olderwhitecuckold and Countryroadrage
Lildebbie said:
I agree well said everyone has to agree for the changes and some of those are very different to say The least but I believe every situation is different
We moved in her boyfriend into their master bedroom upstairs and I sleep in one of the other bedroom downstairs. It's working out good for us. Me and my wife both wear dresses everyday. He is considered the only man in our home.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Justawhiteguy, slavecplTX and 1 other person
Can you tell me more about the day to day life, and what the transition was like for you?

AngleBaby said:
Can you tell me more about the day to day life, and what the transition was like for you?
I wake up early unless my wife puts me in playpen. I dress in just another dress and start the laundry if it is needed. I make breakfast for us then usually her boyfriend goes out. He says it's to work but I doubt that. I make up their master bed collect any dirty clothes and my wife usually gets herself dressed for the day. She usually goes out who knows where. I generally do the shopping and if like I said she does not put me in one of the three playpens In our home. I usually watch tv till they come home .

Reactions: cynful and slavecplTX
What do you think the boyfriend goes out to do?

You never ask your wife what she does when she goes out?

AngleBaby said:
What do you think the boyfriend goes out to do?

You never ask your wife what she does when she goes out?
I have no idea where he goes he just says he goes to work . But he never has said where he works or what he does me and my wife have no idea. My wife just saids it's none of my business. So I don't ask anymore.

So what is the dynamic between you and him, you and her, and him and her?

AngleBaby said:
So what is the dynamic between you and him, you and her, and him and her?
All three of us live in our home me and my wife both wear dresses everyday and her boyfriend is actually the only one claiming to be the only man of the house.

Reactions: slavecplTX and natasnaikul
So what are your interactions with him like?

Users who are viewing this thread