• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any couples who are owned by the live-in bull?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
AngleBaby said:
So what are your interactions with him like?
Not much he kinda ignores me.

we do have some experience with living in lovers

Lildebbie said:
Too bad you can’t sexually arouse him in some way.

olderwhitecuckold said:
we do have some experience with living in lovers
please, tell us more

Lildebbie said:
Your wife enjoys it all?

hello all a bit new here, we had an older bf of my wife visit us and stayed for 18 months, he did take over as the husband of my wife while with us, in all it worked well for us and would have doe more but his contract ended and returned to Canada

Reactions: cynful, Justawhiteguy and slavecplTX
SquirmingSub said:
Good to see someone with experience from the other side. Speaking from a a husband on the couple side, you are 100% on point, it is not just about the sex, it is a whole life transforming experience and does impact the entire immediate family.
we were Owned, and our Master made sure EVERYONE knew it. we are open to answer any questions if anyone wants to PM.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
yes its the time between the wife dating and sex ,sometimes finances are controlled etc. we were ready for the whole thing

Reactions: slavecplTX
AngleBaby said:
Your wife enjoys it all?
Yes she does actually she stopped trying to embarrass me when she realized I enjoyed wearing diapers and dresses not only around her boyfriend but some of her girlfriends. We have three playpens in our home and I can be usually found in one of them most of the time

Reactions: cynful
AngleBaby said:
He just ignores me but he likes the dresses I wear and has checked my diapers from time to time just tells me if I am wet or not. He has had some people over for watching sports on tv I am usually put in a playpen nearby.

Reactions: cynful
AngleBaby said:
It is a fantasy of mine, to be cucked and owned by the bull, where my wife and I are both slaves owned by the bull.
Does anyone live this lifestyle? I want to hear the details.
I'd love to try it but can't say that it would be my lifestyle

Reactions: subcuckimpot
AngleBaby said:
wife and I are both slaves owned by the bull.
Does anyone live this lifestyle?
Depends on the degree of what you considered owned. We had one of her gentlemen friends live in with us a few years ago. He was in a situation between changing houses and jobs and he ended living with us for almost a year. Physically dominant and well endowed he certainly owned both of us sexually, he owned the marital bed and the wife in it for the duration of his stay. They also owned me sexually in any and all ways they desired on the precious occasions when I was allowed to join them. I was relegated to the adjacent bedroom for the entire duration. The walls were thin but we decided to install a sliding door with a two way mirror so that I can see and hear everything just a few feet away without them being bothered by my presence but be able to join them when they call for me. I pulled a leather sofa close to the mirror and I spent the nights of that year curled on it in the dark watching and listening to their every whisper and groan.
But not owned in any other way. We were all professionally employed at the time and went about or business and other aspects of life as normally as we could.

Reactions: cynful, Justawhiteguy and slavecplTX
AngleBaby said:
He kinda ignores me. But he does help me by telling everyone that I am just another woman living in his home.

Reactions: cynful and slavecplTX
PervertedPolishCouple said:
I'd love to try it but can't say that it would be my lifestyle
Can you describe what that would be for you? What control the bull would have over you and your spouse?

Some couples are owned in the sense that their submission to the bull is akin to a committed relationship, and the control extends beyond sexuality, to include the daily life, behaviors and life outside of the house. A reference point that gives context is collaring a slave in BDSM.

Reactions: slavecplTX
we have a sugar daddy. He’s a regular and we have an arrangement. He gets priority, 24/7 availability. But respectful and doesn’t control hubby. And he’s not a live in but pops in any time of the day. I don’t mind it at all and actually love it. She adores having sex with him. Very cool relationship in the house.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and slavecplTX
TwentyPlusSharing said:
we have a sugar daddy. He’s a regular and we have an arrangement. He gets priority, 24/7 availability. But respectful and doesn’t control hubby. And he’s not a live in but pops in any time of the day. I don’t mind it at all and actually love it. She adores having sex with him. Very cool relationship in the house.
That would be awesome, would you mind if i PM you?

slavecplTX said:
That would be awesome, would you mind if i PM you?
You arent slaves right now?

AngleBaby said:
You arent slaves right now?
No, we are unowned right now and looking for an Owner.

Awww.
slavecplTX said:
No, we are unowned right now and looking for an Owner.
What kind of Owner do you want? Or what kind of slaves do you two love being?

AngleBaby said:
Awww.

What kind of Owner do you want? Or what kind of slaves do you two love being?
we are both very kink sand very service orientated. Serving any way is basically our kink. we are looking for a strict Owner who is not a ****. she has some kids and it seems most MEN we talk to are more interested in them than in us.

Users who are viewing this thread