any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
I am not a submissive never have been and my wife certainly wouldn't ever want me to be one she always says she likes a man to be a man, then again I am a cuckold hubby and she has no issue in me wearing knickers even down to occasionally buying some for her and a few for me I have been with shopping with a few times when kind assistants have pointed out you've two different sizes here! I just say "don't look at me" maybe they know maybe not but I wear knickers 80% of the time regardless of where I am or what I am doing, i just have to careful who I bend over in front of!

Reactions: toolman2c
For over eight years now, nothing but panties under my outerwear. Men's bathrooms, doctor's offices, hospitals, airplanes, etc., never a problem!

I wear full time too

Not a cuck, but a wannabe.

Ran out of jockeys, grabbed one of her panties (white) and wore them for the day. Hard-on ALL day.

Sometimes i wear panties yes.

Yes, I wear panties under my normal clothes, not everyday, but at least every week. Makes me very horny!

Image004.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand
miniaquifer said:
Yes, I wear panties under my normal clothes, not everyday, but at least every week. Makes me very horny!
Very good, Miniaquifer. Your panties look very natural on you.

Maybe you should step up to wearing feminine panties every day (like Susan's Slave, above) — then, confess your panty-wearing fetish to your wife (if she isn't familiar with it already) — then, introduce your wife to:

"Make Your Husband Your Maid," by Janice C. Parker (2012, softcover, 173 pp.),

which is available online. It would be a natural progression for you.

Reactions: toolman2c
i used to wear my ex-wifes panties at work all the time and then my new g/f found them and threw them out...

fandangler said:
i used to wear my ex-wifes panties at work all the time and then my new g/f found them and threw them out...

very nice can i see?

panties and caged

pantie-caged.jpg

Reactions: dildomeyka
macman62 said:
panties and caged

pantie-caged.jpg
It's excellent that you're both pantied and cock-locked. Is your wife your key holder? Has she made you her cuckold...?

Custer Laststand said:
It's excellent that you're both pantied and cock-locked. Is your wife your key holder? Has she made you her cuckold...?
we role play with the cage and the fantasy -- she has not done it for real -- still a wannabe

macman62 said:
we role play with the cage and the fantasy -- she has not done it for real -- still a wannabe
Sounds like you're making progress. I encourage you to continue encouraging your wife.

If you gradually extend the times when you wear your cock cage, even when you aren't officially playing, and even if your wife says she does not want to be your full-time sole keyholder, she may gradually come to see the advantages to her in keeping you locked up, except when she wants to use your cock (her property, so to speak, as your wife).

As one cuckoldress put it, in a word of advice to married women elsewhere on the web: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Wear the proudly.image.jpeg

Reactions: Funtimess and SquirmingSub
Me

IMG_20220818_142854.jpg Screenshot_20220206-152727~2.png IMG_20220825_122728.jpg IMG_20220825_122916.jpg IMG_20220825_122706.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zagc and Custer Laststand
Yes. My wife loves these. I have a dozen different pair.

20220922_130039.jpg 20220922_130103.jpg 20220922_130055.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Custer Laststand
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Yes. My wife loves these. I have a dozen different pair.

20220922_130039.jpg 20220922_130103.jpg 20220922_130055.jpg

Excellent. Your frilly pink panties look good on you. I encourage you to continue pleasing your wife by continuing to keep yourself pantied. Twelve pairs of panties are certainly not too many for a submissive husband.

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian