• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Dads Ever Let Daughters Try Black, Caught Mine w/ wife's black stud

• Thread starterDrMountebank
  • Start date

DrMountebank

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2011
I was furious at first until I seen her have an orgasm on his BBC, then realized like mom like daughter:D

er.......
We could have a discussion on the morality of watching your daughter, but "least said, soonest mended" perhaps

When I was 18 and out of high school I got a job in a larger neighboring town as a stock clerk. A group of us including black friends started hanging around after hours for sporting events and movies etc.. I was attracted to one of the blk guys and we went out together on dates several times. He was the first blk I ever had sex with but our dating was in secret because I know my dad would of horse whipped me. I was / am close to my older brothers and kept it secret from them also for fear of disapproval. Other than my husband, no one knows of my IR dating at this present time :)

Reactions: lnohhnvm and Cuck_daddy79
as a father in a nudist family my girls have been ******* to blackmen,they were fine with being nude but black men seemed to pay alot of attentionto them

Who did it first?

I worked with a very shy, beautiful, young lady (white) several years ago who had a black husband and four young interracial children. I found out later that her mom also had a black boyfriend. Never asked who did what first, but suspect that some sharing took place.

I have a bossy black boyfrend. It was his idea to turn my mom to black. It took about to weeks to get him between my mom's legs. Now she's eats me and gets fucked by black. Dad beats off most of the time.

There are black people in Montana?

My oldest daughter and one of her sisters went black before my wife did.

slostwife said:
I have a bossy black boyfrend. It was his idea to turn my mom to black. It took about to weeks to get him between my mom's legs. Now she's eats me and gets fucked by black. Dad beats off most of the time.

Great story! Especially if Mom and daughter bot get pregnant!

Mom didn't seem to put up much resistance, did she? Another case of "asking for it"?

whtedad said:
as a father in a nudist family my girls have been ******* to blackmen,they were fine with being nude but black men seemed to pay alot of attentionto them

we never meet enough black nudists. i wish moire yng bbc would get into nudism.

I have been seeing more young black guys at Caliente Resort's SkinyDipSundae.com events that I ever. I have been a nudist for almost 40yrs and when I started there were on whites at any club I went too.

I'm glad to hear that. We hope to move back east and be nearer clubs and hope to find alot of young black cocks for both of us.

This thread is over five years old, you know that right?

Good way to get it restarted

Users who are viewing this thread