• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Freemasons here?

• Thread starterlifeisgreat
  • Start date

lifeisgreat

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2004
I know you're out there. :)

I am one

Sorry

My church discourages membership. I don't buy the conspiracy crap associated with freemasonry. I know that great, usually white, men from history are associated with it. Since I'm neither great, nor white, I pass.

Mocha, there are plenty of black and other colored Masons.

Devil Dog, are you Prince Hall?

????

Like we would tell!!!Ha....Oh shit!

You never read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hub is KOC :whatever:

Hi Susan, so am I.

mocha_latte said:
My church discourages membership. I don't buy the conspiracy crap associated with freemasonry. I know that great, usually white, men from history are associated with it. Since I'm neither great, nor white, I pass.

Actually u will find that race has nothing to do with freemasonry.

Basically u need to be a man of virtue and good character, that can offer the lodge and the community as a whole ur services for the betterment of society.

Religion DOES play a part however. The requirement being that u must believe in a higher power. be it christian, jew, muslim, hindu, whatever.

But one can not join if not a male.

I don't see the relevance of the question to the site, it is WAY off topic but hey, the responses may be interesting. Whether they square with what you want them to be would be another matter. Why do you ask?

He's a what !?.

Susan said:
Hub is KOC :whatever:

=p
Sorry Susan, not familiar with that one.

Is that the same as KFC ?. :)

lifeisgreat said:
Mocha, there are plenty of black and other colored Masons ......

That is true. I have met a few Freemasons. They were all black.

Why would anyone do masonry work for free, that's a hard job...