any girls into chatting (phone/web) about cuckold experiences?

• Thread startermorelikeagirl
  • Start date

morelikeagirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011
hi, i am a 38 year old male, a complete sissy deep down, who was cucked by my ex (VERY pretty, sexy latina, very girlie, very submissive)...

she would go out on dates and have me help her get dolled up (in things i bought for her), call me while she was with other guys in the heat of passion, come home to me after girls' nite out when she was naughty and make me go down on her, taste her panties, she'd treat me like a girl, call me by a girl's name (mandi, katie, emily, jessica, ALWAYS really girlie names, especially of actresses she knew i wished i could be if i were a girl), and tease me about how i was her EX-boyfriend now and that these other guys were in charge of her and she was "theirs."

i would love to share some of these incredibly sexy (REAL!) stories and experiences and hear from other girls who have done similar things, and especially i am interested in girls willing to play a "girlfriend experience"-type role, especially over the phone, pretending to be my g/f and humiliating me. if this sounds like something that would be mutually exciting, let me know!

morelikeagirl said:
hi, i am a 38 year old male, a complete sissy deep down, who was cucked by my ex (VERY pretty, sexy latina, very girlie, very submissive)...

she would go out on dates and have me help her get dolled up (in things i bought for her), call me while she was with other guys in the heat of passion, come home to me after girls' nite out when she was naughty and make me go down on her, taste her panties, she'd treat me like a girl, call me by a girl's name (mandi, katie, emily, jessica, ALWAYS really girlie names, especially of actresses she knew i wished i could be if i were a girl), and tease me about how i was her EX-boyfriend now and that these other guys were in charge of her and she was "theirs."

i would love to share some of these incredibly sexy (REAL!) stories and experiences and hear from other girls who have done similar things, and especially i am interested in girls willing to play a "girlfriend experience"-type role, especially over the phone, pretending to be my g/f and humiliating me. if this sounds like something that would be mutually exciting, let me know!

============

girls like that charge 6 bux an hr :rolleyes: