• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any help or advice??

• Thread starterChloe
  • Start date

Chloe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2008
Hi my name is Chloe. Im a 20 y/o white female from london. 2 years ago i broke up with my b/friend, after finally admitting to him that i felt attracted to black guys . I knew he would react in a bad way, as he was a racist dickhead (and very bad in bed !!), and was glad to be out of that relationship, Soon after i went with my first black guy, and WOW!, i really was missing out! Anyway, the reason i am here is because one black guy i was with told me about a time he was fucking this white guys wife after answering a personal ad on the internet. He told me the term was "cuckolding", and that it is quite a common thing with couples these days.I have been very, very intrigued ever since. As my father has racist views, very much like my ex b/friend had, i would never be able to bring a black guy home.and was wondering how i could find a white guy, (financially secure) who would give me the freedom to be with black guys, while still in a relationship with me. I would really appreciate some help or advice on how to find a guy like that, or whether its possible at all?, I hope y'all can help !! XXX!

I am a white boy just like that and very submissive too. Unfortunately, I live in Chicago and not the UK. I think you willl have an easier time finding a white wimp than a white wimp has of finding a woman like you, good luck and keep us posted.

Thanx babe!

sslave said:
I am a white boy just like that and very submissive too. Unfortunately, I live in Chicago and not the UK. I think you willl have an easier time finding a white wimp than a white wimp has of finding a woman like you, good luck and keep us posted.
I just want to say a quick thank you, with a long wet kiss sslave, for at least peeking at my post. It seems that what i seek, is not as common as i thought. Wish you were nearer!! . XXX.

Hello Chloe...
my hearth is with you... on your Personnal quest...
have you verified the Personnal ADDS in some well known newspaper in your area or in big towns next where you live ???
If you happens to see some similar adds, people wanting friends, etc etc.. then maybe YOU can also put an ADD in the newspaper... specify your needs, what you are looking for.. great chances that you will eventually get some replys and Results will follow...
P.S. Use the same type of newspaper that have ADDS that are specific to your desires.. wish you Luck...
Peace
Edith

good luck love to see a pic of you hun

It seems that what i seek, is not as common as i thought.
There are some of us out there. I'd love to have a white gf who was into getting it on with black guys (especially if I could enjoy the show every once in a while, haha). Anyway, it's too bad I'm in Canada. You might try an internet ad. Where was the ad where you first heard about cuckolding?

one black guy i was with told me about a time he was fucking this white guys wife after answering a personal ad on the internet. He told me the term was "cuckolding", and that it is quite a common thing with couples these days.

cuck for you

hi clhoe
i think i may be able to help i am a cuck who is financially secure.
i own a few garages and shops and plenty of houses for rent i would be will to look after ytou and give you all you may need in life
rodney

here ya go deja ! X.

oops ! here ya go.

2245420546_2436f79cbf.jpg

wow very pretty you will have no problem finding some one

Hi Chloe...
Seldom do i ** copy / paste ** picture in my private album...
i did with your picture
You SHINE among them... like a Stunning beauty... i do NOT copy / paste any
famous faces, like models, artist, etc... only Private faces that * G L O W *...
your face WANT to show a certain smile like the famous picture of Leonardo
da Vinci: ((( *** La Joconde *** )))
Congratulation on your great Beauty...
Sincerely...
Edith

Chloe said:
Wow, really great looking! How many black guys have you been with?

When you find your white guy look me up.

If that's really you Chloe, don't understand why you need a cuck or anything. Why not just go after the black cock itself? lol.

Hi Chloe, I would love to be your cuck and I am near Woking just outside London but I am 50 and that might not suit you.

Hi Chloe !

I would just like to say that i agree with edith... you are soooo beautiful! I have sent you a message on yahoo to tell you that i am ideal for what you are seeking in a white male. In the meantime, do you have any other pics to show? ( im a lover of the female butt!) I would really love to see more of you, and i hope my request is not too cheeky!?

4 smallwhitecock...(and all you other horny lil devils!!)

hope you all like da pic?

Attachments

• 4 smallwhitecock.jpg
    4 smallwhitecock.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 585
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chloe. You´re a real pretty hot white chick and I would love to your cuckold hubby but unfortunatelly I´m too far (in USA). But I just would like to say that there is a lot of guys like me looking for hot white chicks like you to turn them in real cuckolds. Keep searching and you´ll find them. Good luck and please post more pics of you.

Sorry im a realist chloe and this is not to hurt your feelings but , you cannot live your life for your parents. So i guess what im saying is (I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T you know what that means!!!!) sorry song stuck my head!!! I guess what im saying you are going to have to become independent... and go and enjoy a black man like you want and screw what your parents think as long as he treats you right ........

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread