• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any help or advice??

• Thread starterChloe
  • Start date
thanks guys!

I just wanna say thanks to you all for all the replies and making me feel welcome, and at ease here, as i was very nervous about posting in this forum.Heres a few more pics i have for ya'll. They were taken on camphone by various guys so i hope they are ok? XXX.

Attachments

• outside my parents.jpg
    outside my parents.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 553
  • showin ya what i got!!.jpg
    showin ya what i got!!.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 453
  • my mirror pic 2008.jpg
    my mirror pic 2008.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 510
oh shizzle...

Chloe is BUFF!!
Im likin the mirror picture!!

as the song says ..............

jaythekid said:
Chloe is BUFF!!
Im likin the mirror picture!!

I agree shes fit and she knows it .. a definite cutiepie!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you all know.....

Hi all!! I just wanted to let you all know that after 2 weeks of serious correspondence,(and proof of his identity, including his BANK BALANCE!! lol.) i met up with a guy from this board,(smallwhitecock) last thursday evening in Upper st,Islington,and found him to be very sweet,genuine, VERY generous! phew!! And quite good looking. (for a white guy!) We have chatted since and are going to meet up again this thursday in Kings rd. We both agreed to keep you all posted on how things develop between us, whether its good or bad. But at the moment it is going very, very, well. But its early days....! Thanks for all the sweet posts and PMs. I will post a few pics a week if you want me to?(as i like to show off!!) XXX.

hi chloe
i fully understand your desire i am married male 35 of indian origin in our culture its not permisable to go out or marrry onther person from diffrant race so you can imagine when my young neice was seen going out with a black boyfreind.as i have cuckuld tendancies i realied how much she liked black man even though he was much older than her age 22 how happy she looked when was getting ready dressing to go out with him.she is still acpected to marry a indian guy who will be her husbund and look after but i wonder if be able to give up her preferd man time will tell

Chloe: English Babe, please, please be cafeful. There are alot of sick puppies in this world. You are very young and still have your looks. Enjoy life before entering the world of cuckold.

I have only read your post on this thread so far but guys are over the place who want exactly this. If there are not offers right in this thread already, I will get back to you with useful info

Thanks guys...

Thanks for caring bout me 'pussytamer' (and all those who have replied to my post) its very sweet to know im protected here but i've met 'smallwhitecock' twice now, and can tell ya'll he is a very sweet guy. I always make sure my friends know who im with and where im going, im very careful like that, but i can assure you he 'smallwhitecock' is a total gentleman, and seems very genuine. So big hugs to you all for lookin out for me! XXX. P.S heres a few more recent pics of me. hope you like em?? !

Attachments

• in Deons kitchen 2007.jpg
    in Deons kitchen 2007.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 240
  • me in jeans.jpg
    me in jeans.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 171
  • a kiss for ya'll.jpg
    a kiss for ya'll.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 142
So What Next?

Well done on hittin ur target with the cuck guy! Seems like a rare find so hold on tight!!

But now that you got the white guy, what u gonna do about the black one? I can tell from ur flickr pics that u already know how 2 handle urself!

You can find that special girl!

Hi all! Ijust thought i would try and raise the hopes of all cuck wannabes in this forum. Im the (very lucky)!guy who is currently seeing Chloe. She is everything i have been searching for (over ten years now) and much more! I was so disillusioned with trying to find a girl to cuck me that i almost gave up. dont do it! it can happen. The reason she chose me at first was mainly for the money i know,but we are now in the relationship we were both searching for.( ive met her parents, they like me!) She is very sexually aggressive, she is a tease, she is beautiful.So guys dont give up..it can happen!

Good luck!

Good to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread