• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any ideas for my slut-gf??

• Thread starterdpf264
  • Start date

dpf264

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2010
My girlfriend and I have recently begun exploring the cuckold lifestyle, and we are loving it. In the two or three weeks since we started, she has been fucked by two different guys (separate encounters) while I watched, and she has given me a blow job in front of several guys at a local adult theater. We've both been having a lot of fun with this, and we are very excited about our next trip to the adult theater, where she plans to fuck another guy in front of an audience and possibly do a gangbang. From reading some of the threads on this site, I suspect there may be interest in a detailed account of our exploits. If that is the case, I might consider posting our stories in a separate thread.

The purpose of this thread is to gather some ideas from interested members on what sorts of things I should have my slut-gf do next. She seems very eager to please (she calls herself my little ***** and says she will fuck whoever I tell her to). I'm not really into the humiliation, creampie cleanup, etc., elements of cuckolding, but more into seeing her experience pleasure, fuck lots of guys, and be a total slut. She seems totally into this as well.

Any ideas, ladies and gents?

Thanks!

Some pictures might help.....
and I am SURE there are plenty of folks on here willing to make suggestions.

Sounds like Hotwife material to me - keep hold of this one. You're a 'cuck' in the sharing/viewing sense which is great for evening out the balance with the humiliation lovers.

Photos are good to give us an idea of her [feel free to mask her face] and a location as well so we know which country we are suggesting action for.

Do you into any roleplaying king of sex?