• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any ideas what might have happened?

• Thread starterbittersweet
  • Start date

bittersweet

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2009
About 10 years ago - we got friendly with a younger couple next door. The guy - Andy - was always coming onto my wife when I wasn't there. She'd tell me how he'd come round to our house for coffee when I was at work and she admitted on many occasions he suggested they had sex. She said she always laughed it off.

The idea of other men wanting her and fucking her has always turned me on and occasionally in bed she'd tell me how she'd tease Andy, going round to his house to borrow something wearing tight shorts and heels. Once during sex, when Andy's wife was away on business, I suggested I watch Andy fuck her and we call him to join us in bed, and for a moment I thought she'd say yes but she got nervous and said no.

Recently whilst decorating I found some old diaries of hers - all in shorthand. And this pic. I confronted her with it and she said Andy took it and why did I mind as I wanted him to have sex with her. But she refuses to discuss it an more. This is the pic.

I'd love to hear what you think Andy did with my wife Sara?

andy

I think Sara took his cock in her tight pussy.

I agree he fucked the shit out of her i would have

Anything may or may not have happened.

Perhaps your 'chats' turned her on and she tried a taste of Andy to see what she felt about it...

Perhaps they were having a long and passionate affair while you were away working....

Perhaps she liked the idea of taking things further and took that shot on a self-timer so that she could fantasize about 'another man' seeing her looking so sexy and available....

You know Sara better than any of us - so you can work out what is likely, AND what you want to fantasize about. As long as it doesn't harm your relationship then everything is fine.

Before finding the photo have you still been enjoying 'storytelling' in bed?

Tell us more about the pair of you - and feel free to share any photos of your own to show how she's changed over the years. [I'm guessing you have an idea of how old this picture is] :)

The pic is 10 years old but her body is better than most girls half her age. I'm pretty sure Andy had her. I often encouraged her but didn't know for sure if anything had happened. Such a waste she wouldn't talk about it. I would have loved to have her amazing legs wrapped around my face knowing he'd been inside her.

Recently she's been telling me how a mutual male friend at a recent party I missed, asked if she was wearing stockings. She showed him the tops and let him run his hands to the top of her legs. I'm sure it's true. It turns her on to tell me. Turns me on too.

As she won't tell me what happened - I'd love some detailed scenarios from you guys.

She often shows off her amazing legs in tight jeans or short skirts. Not sure if I'll ever tell her about this forum but expect she'd be turned on knowing how many guys have now seen her legs right to the top.

God I'd love to know she had someone's cum inside her.

She is one hot wife.

Enjoy the ride, no matter how it goes!

Post a picture of her now. She looks hot.

Bittersweet,

Thanks for your interesting post about your sexy but reluctant wife Sara, and thanks for posting her photo. Her outfit is revealing in a very erotic way, and her demeanor is VERY steamy.

bittersweet said:
I would have loved to have her amazing legs wrapped around my face knowing he'd been inside her.

Yes, that definitely would have been hot.

bittersweet said:
Recently she's been telling me how a mutual male friend at a recent party I missed, asked if she was wearing stockings. She showed him the tops and let him run his hands to the top of her legs. I'm sure it's true. It turns her on to tell me. Turns me on too.

It's very encouraging that your wife sometimes goes to parties without you, and wears stockings (not pantyhose). The usual interpretation at parties and in bars is that if a woman is wearing stockings, especially with garters, that means she wants to fuck.... more so if she's there without her husband, or if her husband is there but not "crowding" her. I.e., he's off talking with others and doesn't seem to mind his wife talking with other men.

bittersweet said:
As she won't tell me what happened - I'd love some detailed scenarios from you guys.

Well, your wife is the one who knows what happened (and is happening), and you're the one who knows your wife.... we don't. So, it will work best if you gradually persuade her to tell you about her sexual experiences with other men. This, most likely, will involve persuading her you won't get angry.... rather, her extramarital sexual adventures turn you on.... and you won't use her cuckolding of you as an excuse to pursue other women.... rather, she is the only woman for you, and you sincerely want her to increase her sexual satisfaction by enjoying a variety of lovers, while you remain faithful as her cuckold. And you will need to convince your wife it will bring you closer together and increase the erotic intensity of your marriage if she tells you about her experiences fucking other men. (Assuming, that is, you're sincerely convinced all these things are true.)

bittersweet said:
She often shows off her amazing legs in tight jeans or short skirts.

Great! That's a good sign. You might consider rewarding your wife.... say, buying her a single rose and showing her it increases your passion toward her when you see her flirting and/or showing off her legs to another man.

bittersweet said:
Not sure if I'll ever tell her about this forum but expect she'd be turned on knowing how many guys have now seen her legs right to the top.

I would suggest, in fact, introducing your wife to this forum. It could help a lot for her to realize how many men are turned on by their wives fucking other men, and find it rewarding to be cuckolds who remain faithful.

It sounds like the chances your wife will openly make you her cuckold and tell you about her experiences with other men are good, if you go about it in the right way.

Good luck!

—Custer

Depending on the kind of man he is, he could have done a lot of things to your wife. She admits to allowing a man to touch the bare skin on her upper thighs, so clearly physical contact isn't a limit for her, even contact in normally "private" places like the tops of her legs.

Since she was alone with Andy, posing erotically, not wearing any panties (that I can see, anyway), it's more than possible he started to touch her. First a slight touch on a clothed area, to see how she reacted. Since we know she wants other men to touch her legs, she probably encouraged him to continue until he was stroking her firm thighs or sliding his hand inside that tiny dress she was wearing.

She may have confessed to him that her being with another man turns you on. Given that she's essentially "single" as far as fooling around goes, he may have proceeded as far as she would have let him. Really, once a woman offers herself to a man, and makes it clear that there aren't any other men with "claim" to her, she's completely open to whatever you want to do to her. The only limit, at that point, is how far SHE would go. You know her better than us, how far would she have let him go? Just touching her thighs? Grabbing her ass? Sliding his fingers into her pussy? Or further?

She loves sex. She'd do it every day if I was in the mood. But she only dresses up for me when she's desperate, or if I ask. So it's a big turn on that she wore that for him. I've spent a lot of time wondering if she changed into it or if she wore it ready to tease him when he came round.

Quite honestly - I have no idea how far she'd go as she will only ever discuss other men if I push and that's not often. I know Andy was desperate for her. And she always made a joke of liking the fact that a guy almost 10 years younger wanted her so badly.

I thought about posting a recent pic' but am not totally comfortable with it. Maybe if more requests come in.

Reading your ideas on what could have happened is certainly a turn on. Wish I could discuss it with her.

Custer - your advice is great. I think one reason she's reluctant to go further is because she feels I'll want to get other women involved. I don't. So thanks - I am going to try your suggestions. Seems quite a long term project LOL.

Meanwhile - more detailed scenarios would be most welcome.

AS: No panties. I scanned the pic' quite big (quite a bit of detail there :) but there's a file size limit here.

I know what I'd have done. Wish you were my neighbor.........

Cuck Dreming said:
I know what I'd have done. Wish you were my neighbor.........

Do tell. I'm hoping she'll read this eventually ;)

Where to start?

Oh, her asshole and my tounge would be a good start........then hang on to that door as my cock slides into her beautiful bum. Get me another beer, I'm going to be a while!

Convincing her that "you are 100% committed to monogamy" and you want her to "top-up her sex life" to her own agenda as a reward for being such a wonderful wife - IS IMPORTANT.

She has to know that she can follow her cravings, and enjoy flirting with men without jealousy or curfews on your part.

You also need to convince her that you would very pleased if she topped up her sex life regularly, to make up for your inadequacy as a lover, because your testosterone is dropping on a curve of (highest at age 18, falling to only 25% by 65).

A woman peaks her libido at 35, and it falls very slowly throughout her life, with a few hiccups during the menopause years.

The miss-match of sex drives between husband and wife during a marriage, suggests that your wife should top-up with what you can't give her. Your gift is that "why should she miss out on sexual opportunities" just because your cock won't perform as well these days.

Sow the seeds of the benefits of her dating other men, and you being very happy that she is, because you want her to enjoy life to the max. No one gets hurt because your marriage is ROCK SOLID and you want to take over more household duties and buy her more clothes so that she can feel and look her best when she has a weekend away with her new friends who WILL ADD VALUE TO HER LIFE and make her sparkle in new ways.

Saraha said:
You also need to convince her that you would very pleased if she topped up her sex life regularly, to make up for your inadequacy as a lover, because your testosterone is dropping on a curve of (highest at age 18, falling to only 25% by 65).

A woman peaks her libido at 35, and it falls very slowly throughout her life, with a few hiccups during the menopause years.

The miss-match of sex drives between husband and wife during a marriage, suggests that your wife should top-up with what you can't give her. Your gift is that "why should she miss out on sexual opportunities" just because your cock won't perform as well these days.

I think you grasped the wrong end of the stick here Saraha. We've been married for 22 years and still enjoy each other at least 3 times a week. That's on average - 7 hours - or the equivalent a full days work. I run two businesses and a busy home and simply can't afford any more time out - or lost nights sleep. The cock is willing, the clock is not. But there's no missmach of libido's.

Saraha said:
...so that she can feel and look her best when she has a weekend away with her new friends who WILL ADD VALUE TO HER LIFE and make her sparkle in new ways

Again - not me. I couldn't handle her 'playing away' for long periods like that - and don't think she'd want that. What we've always played about with is the idea of her having another man maybe once every 6 months or a year and then using/talking about her experience to heighten our excitement. Remember - despite what happened with Andy - it's me trying to persuade her I'm okay with her doing something she's a little reluctant to do - not her desperate for a new man.

I know there's lots of advice given / coming about giving her confidence and making her feel loved but she'd be very happy if I dropped the subject forever.

At the time of the Andy incident - I was encouraging her A LOT. In fact - quite selfishly - way too much.

And asking for ideas about what happened with Andy is also quite selfishly for my benefit at the moment .

Having said that we did discuss another man last night and she got quite excited. There's hope yet.

Andy fucked your wife every which way from Sunday and probably for months without you ever knowing it. She is just embarrassed or whatever to tell you. I know a guy that wants to watch his wife fuck and she did fuck another guy but she did it behind his back. That's just the way it is sometimes.

I guess as a result of finding the pic, thinking of nothing else for a few days, posting here, getting my hopes up, and talking to her again - I now have the full story - and haven't had a brilliant weekend. AlbanySearching wasn't too far off in his post. :(

I'll have some extremely horny images to play with from here on - but no more to come.

Will you share the details that you have?

We had a few drinks Saturday night. I asked her again about Andy. She said she's felt guilty about it for years and she'd tell me everything if I promised never again to suggest bringing other men into the relationship. She hates the thought of me with another woman and isn't interested in other men.

I agreed - so back ten years... It was at the time I was it seems, putting too much pressure on her to do something with Andy.

She was at home mid day trying on outfits for me and feeling pretty horny when he phoned, said he had a day off and asked if he could have coffee with her. She said as soon as the thought occurred to her of greeting him in no bra and no panties, that dress that barely covered her bum, and tarty high heels, she got so turned on that her legs turned to jelly and she felt incredibly sexy and daring, and felt desperate for him to knock on the door. She said her legs felt so shaky that she didn't know how she made it down stairs to the front door and her hands were shaking as she opened it.

He came in and took a moment to notice that she was so *******. He was a bit taken aback and just stared at her legs. He followed her into a room and kept on about how amazing she looked and how much he'd wanted her for a long time. She told me she kept telling him she wouldn't be unfaithful to me and she was just teasing him. I think she suddenly felt a bit panicky.

Eventually his flattery and her wetness won and when he asked if he could take pictures of her to wank with - she said okay. She said at this point she was really angry with me and felt I'd created the situation she was in - so she agreed as long as he used our camera and she got the film developed (pre digital for us).

The pics started off not too provocative (no panties or bra so not sure how possible that was) but she soon got too aroused again and said she ended up sitting on the sofa with her legs back to her ears and him taking pic's of her pussy and anus - but no touching. Then the standing poses where he got so close he was spreading her legs and manhandling her into different poses.

She admitted that after quite some time, he'd eventually been allowed to run his hands up her legs, caress her bum and spread her cheeks. She was so horny that when he started licking her legs she didn't stop him. He eventually ate and fingered her pussy and her beautiful edible arse, making her cum. He then asked if he could fuck her and she assures me she said no. She says she didn't touch him at all.

So… he asked if he could cum on her. She said he could come on her tits so she laid on the sofa and pulled the dress down. She said he could barely keep control and when he came he shot onto her face and in her eyes (which she hates). I think this totally ruined the mood for her and she told him to go. Apparently he phoned constantly after that until she agreed to meet again and told him it was a huge mistake that could never happen again.

Andy had an affair with a woman at work and split with his wife a few months after.

The way she told me all this wasn't particularly sexy. She seemed cross and the story was very matter of fact. And I've promised not to discuss it again which is a shame as I'd love her to give me the detail of him licking her arse when I fuck her. It's going to be tough not asking next time I'm inside her.

Users who are viewing this thread