• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any ladies need big black cock

• Thread starterbigblackhorse
  • Start date

bigblackhorse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2006
ive got a large black cock and wud like sum white women to come service it! ladies leave your details and addresses and ill get back to u!

wherefrom please?Europe??
Maike from holland

yea im in uk wats ur add

bigblackhorse said:
ive got a large black cock and wud like sum white women to come service it! ladies leave your details and addresses and ill get back to u!

Mail me Blackhorse. I just adore BBC. also in the Uk

Suzy xxx

bisuzywild@hotmail.com

Re: Your post.

I am White and WOULD love to have your BBC. My e-mail address is: rae69shuler@yahoo.com. Hope to hear; from you; VERY soon. Thank you. Rae

baby cum service me i will fuck u till u pass out, let me know i would love to post our pics on here!!!! tell me u r close to tx,u know everything is bigger here, i guess u r from tx?????cum in be stud!!!! hurry,send us more pics baby they r great!!!!!txchick121@yahoo.com

txchick said:
baby cum service me i will fuck u till u pass out, let me know i would love to post our pics on here!!!! tell me u r close to tx,u know everything is bigger here, i guess u r from tx?????cum in be stud!!!! hurry,send us more pics baby they r great!!!!!txchick121@yahoo.com

TXCHICK,

Glad you are still hot for big black cock. If you hook up with this black stud - be sure to tell us all about it. I think I know what will happen when he fucks your little pussy. When his big cock makes you cry and come at the same time because his cock hurts so good. Wish I could be there to lick the come out of your pussy.

Where in TX

txchick said:

Where are you located in TX, I would love to service you. Hit me up at dvacendak@yahoo.com

slut wife needs big black cock

i wish i was in the UK,
i would worship your big cock, then stretch me and fill me. hubby will clean.

Attachments

• nastycunt.jpg
    nastycunt.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Love
Reactions: PlannB