Any Ladies with good YOUNG BBC experiences???

• Thread starterBigCockInMS
  • Start date

BigCockInMS

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2008
For most BBC's its difficult finding white women locally that think like the ones on DC. However whenever I seem to come close, they say they are looking for someone a little older...wtf? I'm early 20's, 6ft, very solid, 9 inches, but maybe I just don't have that ruggedness that only age can bring? Anyway for all you women out there, you shouldn't let age be a factor in choosing a BBC...nobody is hornier than some early 20's college student...you wouldn't believe the appreciation we have for white pussy and it shows. Not to mention stamina...nothing better than me fucking the shit out of some older, established white woman.

P.S. Any ladies in Central Mississippi, hit me!!

Nothing I like better than young, energetic, well hung and (preferably) nasty young bucks

Big, I had one younger guy in the last year. He said he was 22 and hit on me when he was working in a target near me. He was great. I think at first he hit on me as practice or something, becasue I had my one daughter with me and he was shocked that i flirted back, almost like he didnt think i would be interested. he was too cute and confident for me to pass by, so i flirted back. we hooked up 3 times before he went back to school and its too bad b/c hes livin up there this summer too. at first he was a little shy but once i told him i was his to play with he got it and he has been by far the best guy i ever slept with. i think part of it was knowing he was a young fella that HAD to fuck ME, an older white married mom. that was a huge rush.

so dont give up!!!

loripops said:
Big, I had one younger guy in the last year. He said he was 22 and hit on me when he was working in a target near me. He was great. I think at first he hit on me as practice or something, becasue I had my one daughter with me and he was shocked that i flirted back, almost like he didnt think i would be interested. he was too cute and confident for me to pass by, so i flirted back. we hooked up 3 times before he went back to school and its too bad b/c hes livin up there this summer too. at first he was a little shy but once i told him i was his to play with he got it and he has been by far the best guy i ever slept with. i think part of it was knowing he was a young fella that HAD to fuck ME, an older white married mom. that was a huge rush.

so dont give up!!!

I am very familiar with that rush you speak of!!! Glad you didn't underestimate him...maybe I should try some subtle soccer mom flirting when I'm out and about.

Big, I've always preferred the younger man, black or white. Shame I'm in the UK. But you can check my blog to see what we're both missing...

hello! « blondewife38

x

Attachments

• 17may026.JPG
    17may026.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 506
delicious looking pussy there ' blondewife 38 ' think we all know what it needs

Big fat black cock is what you need baby your hot

loripops what does your daughter think of your flirting with black guys?

metalore said:
loripops what does your daughter think of your flirting with black guys?

My daughter that was with me is 7 (i have another that is younger) , so when it OCCASIONALLY happens- look, im no supermodel, it doesnt happen constantly or anything- she just does what any kid does, not much! or she interrupts to the point you cant talk. she watches sometimes, but thats been when i think she senses 'something' is up. A few months ago i ran into a guy i hooked up with in college- he was black- and had not seen him in years. but we ended up on line together in the grocery store and had time to catch up. there was touching and hugging and some flirting, nothing inappropriate. anyway as we walked away my daughter asked if that was my boyfriend and if daddy was still home. i explained he was an old friend and that daddy was still home. so i learned that i have to be careful what i convey with my body language