• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any of you guys ever use another guy as a dildo to open your wives pussy?

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
I'm old. My dick does not get hard enough to penetrate my wife's tight vagina opening. We have tried dildos, but they hurt my wife's tender cunt hole. She does not want a new lover. Too many emotional complications. I am suggesting that we hire a male ********** or some volunteer with a medium sized hardon to put his dick into her to open her for my entry. She is no longer fertile, so if the other guy shoots a load into her, no problem and his cum might lube her up better for my limp dick to get in.

26-1.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny and Thisissohot
That idea made me almost lose it right away and blow a load! That sounds amazing

konabreeze said:
I'm old. My dick does not get hard enough to penetrate my wife's tight vagina opening. We have tried dildos, but they hurt my wife's tender cunt hole. She does not want a new lover. Too many emotional complications. I am suggesting that we hire a male ********** or some volunteer with a medium sized hardon to put his dick into her to open her for my entry. She is no longer fertile, so if the other guy shoots a load into her, no problem and his cum might lube her up better for my limp dick to get in.

26-1.jpg
Where are you located maybe we can work something out

Reactions: franklyhorny and Thisissohot
konabreeze said:

26-1.jpg
I have ED issues and had similar a problem. The solution was simple, after she got fucked by someone she was stretch enough and I was hard enough from the excitement of watching and she was lubed enough from his cum that I could get in her.

It was a win-win-win ..... he got fucked once, I got fucked once & she got fucked twice

Reactions: franklyhorny
Exactly what I hope will happen. Have you done that more than one time? Do you have a regular "helper"?

Reactions: franklyhorny
Bet you have a lot of volunteers for the job. Add me to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread