• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any other cucks cutoff?

• Thread startergato
  • Start date
She has become more dominant and has taken more control over our relationship and in doing so she has gone out and bought some toys for herself and she has started to date although only limited at the moment.

chrisjohn said:
She has become more dominant and has taken more control over our relationship and in doing so she has gone out and bought some toys for herself and she has started to date although only limited at the moment.

That sounds very cool... have you (submissively, of course) given your wife

"Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them," by David J. Ley (2009, 291 pp.)

as a present?

No but I can. What is it about?

I was always cut off, tunil after her boyfriend fucked her. I only fucked sloppy seconds.
Now she has no boyfriend and I have not had any sex in 2 months.

chrisjohn said:
No but I can. What is it about?

It's about "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriages. It's nonfiction and is based on the author's research. (The author claims to be a clinical psychologist.) It's well-written, nonjudgmental, very interesting and is generally a good book. I recommend it.

my wife read this thread and she is having me order the book today. thanks for recommending it and we will see.

chrisjohn said:
My wife read this thread and she is having me order the book today.

Nice... requiring you to order Ley's book for her is good strategy on your wife's part.

chrisjohn said:
Thanks for recommending it; we will see.

You're welcome. If you'd be willing to pass along some further comments later, I'd be interested in hearing whether Ley's book affects your wife's thinking on this subject... i.e., whether it influences her, and if so, in what way(s).

Well thanks, there have been a lot of changes already since she brought up wanting to date. Its been a lot of good things a few bad things and some things yet to be determined I think. I think some of this is also we are finding our way on some of it as I know she chats with a few people who take different approaches with things than she wants to.

I am not cut-off, she simply only screws well hung guys. I don't take it personal at all. Some guys deserve to get pussy and others don't.

Reactions: wmjacking
cuck4life said:
I am not cut-off, she simply only screws well hung guys. I don't take it personal at all. Some guys deserve to get pussy and others don't.

Sounds like you have the right attitude. Are you fortunate enough to be among the well-hung men your wife fucks? If not, that would imply, of course, that she has cut you off.

Trust me you get used to it and its not so bad after a while. I care more about her being happy now than ever and she is very happy lately.

Users who are viewing this thread