• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any other cucks cutoff?

• Thread startergato
  • Start date
Cut off at last!

For any of you reading some of my other post, Wife has finally agreed to cut me off from her pussy. Reading this thread has finally convinced her that me going without won't hurt our marriage and probably will enhance it substantially. Since I have major performance issues the prospects for the future are really good.

She has decided that next Saturday will be the last time my cock will feel the inside of a pussy. Starting Sunday April 1st (interesting day she has chosen) my chastity will become permanent. She said that I will be allowed 1 orgasm a month and then only when her Bull has his cock in me. She has told me on repeated ocassions that she loves me with all her heart and wants me to be happy and that reading this site has finally convinced her that a man can be happy with his wife while not fucking her and that since many cucks like cock and cream pies anyway I will be granted my wish.

I am very happy and nervous about next weekend. While I won't be allowed to cum in her, I will have unlimited access to her all day Saturday. At midnight I will be locked back into my CB and her and her bf will spend the rest of the night together.

Thanks to all of you that have helped in my quest for permanent chastity.

well make her really happy

might as well go full steam ahead, go to San Fransco and join a gay club, bring your boy freinds home and let her be the one getting cucked

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey it backfired in my wifes face. she wanted to be the dominate one with her black lovers and she did not know what she started when she made me suck her black lovers cock. I enjoyed it so much having that big black monster ramed down my throat that it didnt matter to me if she enjoying it or not. So one friday night her lover came over with 4 of his friends. We grabed her and tied her to a chair and made her watch as I serviced all 5 guys with my mouth. she was so horny watching me she was willing to do any thing to join in but we just left her in the chair. as they started to cum one by one on my face and in my mouth I leaned over and gave her a mouth full of cum and let it drip all over her face and tits. Now she was pleading to be set free and wanted to screw her brains out but we left her in the bed room and went in the kitchen and had some beers. After about 1 hr we came in to the bed room and i sucked all 5 guys off again with out her. Then they all got dressed and left. I untied her and we had the best sex we ever had in our life. Now she dont act so high and mighty any more. we still have some lovers come over but I think I get the best out of the deal. I am so turned on by sucking black cock now and I think she is jealous of it also.:cool: ;) ;)

our story

Hello to the group. We have been members for a short time and are really finding the forum interesting and informative. My wife was surprised that so many wives have cut off their husbands from sex. We still have sexual intercourse although they are few and far between because of the medications I take and some health issues. This is why we have been seeing other men recently for her pleasure and satisfaction. It makes me happy to know she is enjoying her sexual pleasures that I am not capable of providing anymore. Again we thank you for this site, the posts, stories, and pics. It has been a blessing for us. Thank you

There is a difference

floridaguy97 said:
Hello to the group. We have been members for a short time and are really finding the forum interesting and informative. My wife was surprised that so many wives have cut off their husbands from sex. We still have sexual intercourse although they are few and far between because of the medications I take and some health issues. This is why we have been seeing other men recently for her pleasure and satisfaction. It makes me happy to know she is enjoying her sexual pleasures that I am not capable of providing anymore. Again we thank you for this site, the posts, stories, and pics. It has been a blessing for us. Thank you
Having your wife play with your permission is great, and its understandable that due to physcial reasons, like many meds will make guy where he just can't do it anymore, So you both still have a way to enjoy sex. I personaly think that most of the crap posted about still having a wonderful loving marrage and no intamicy (unless such in your case med reason's) is just that crap. Its either a guy who has descovered his just gay and does not want anyone to know and she puts up with it because he pays the bills, but in most cases I think its just a good line. Now I admit there are some, who really do this, and do like that life, but more of the posts are crap then real in my opineion but then opineons are like ass holes everyone has one. Sounds like you and your wife have a loving relationship, so what works for you is great, hope you share some of the details with us.

Dont Understand this cuck thing

I can understand some aspects of being a cuck like watching your lady fuck another dick, that is sexy. But her not fucking you or "cutting you off" leaves me scratchng my head why?

So in other words she has all the fun and takes different cocks to bed while you get nothing? Something is wrong with this picture. Trust me shes not fucking these guys for you she is fucking other guys because it feels good and she enjoys it.

Bull's prespective

I'm a 26 yr old, white Bull from Washington DC. Presently I am cuckolding Al and Jess, both 32 and only recently married, I was the best man at their wedding. The three of us have been enjoying this arrangement for about a yr now. Six weeks ago Jess found out she was pregnant, I know its mine coz Al has been in a chastity belt since his wedding day eight months ago and hasn't fucked his wife since. To add insult to injury I made him get a vasectomy just days after we found out about the pregnancy.

dumb question is:

matt-the-bull said:
I'm a 26 yr old, white Bull from Washington DC. Presently I am cuckolding Al and Jess, both 32 and only recently married, I was the best man at their wedding. The three of us have been enjoying this arrangement for about a yr now. Six weeks ago Jess found out she was pregnant, I know its mine coz Al has been in a chastity belt since his wedding day eight months ago and hasn't fucked his wife since. To add insult to injury I made him get a vasectomy just days after we found out about the pregnancy.
So why don't AL divorce Jess and you to get married, and then you can let AL come over and visit and watch whenever, what a fucked up relationship to bring a child into the world from. Sorry for the kid

This is why...

tuppinsinmo said:
So why don't AL divorce Jess and you to get married, and then you can let AL come over and visit and watch whenever, what a fucked up relationship to bring a child into the world from. Sorry for the kid

I have no desire to marry Jessica. Beside Al and Jess have a great marriage, other than Al's tiny cock that is. Some people live their fantastics other just post about them.

yeah well

matt-the-bull said:
I have no desire to marry Jessica. Beside Al and Jess have a great marriage, other than Al's tiny cock that is. Some people live their fantastics other just post about them.
Living a fantice is one thing, when you bring babies into it that sorta changes the whole damn picture. I hope Al who might have a tiny cock at least has big balls and sues the hell out of Mr. Matt the Bull for child support, and if your so hot and the relationship with her is so hot and its just sex to you why in the hell would you move in and fuck up this loving relationship where your just the fantisy. The reason is eithier its all bull shit, or he is mentally chalanged, or she is nothing more then ***** using him to pay the bills while you get all the benifits, are they are and I guess that would inclue you low life trailer trash people that have no damn concern over a young life coming into this world. I vote for all this is just bull shit.

Fantasy vs Reality

I have five children, first three were with my first wife. 1 of 3 was a result of a extended open affair. I treat them all the same. I am sure that is not possible for everyone.:cool:

mstrrdr1 said:
She said that I will be allowed 1 orgasm a month and then only when her Bull has his cock in me. She has told me on repeated ocassions that she loves me with .... cock and cream pies anyway I will be granted my wish.

My married g/f did the same thing to HER hubby. She cut him off and apparently didn't let him masturbate either..lol. It WAS funny! He got soooooo horny that he called me to see if I'd like a succulent blow job. He just needed to serve a horny male.

I WAS extremely horny and the vision of pumping his mouth full lof semen got me HARD! He needed to serve a horny male and I needed to get my rocks off! I'm tellin 'ya...I nearly drowned him with my load of sperm, testosterone and semen. He looked a little green while he was swallowing...LOL :D

All this because he was cut off from sex with Elaine. THAT, was the RIGHT move for sure.

Cut off

"I have been cut off for about three years, ever since my wife caught me with a friend. She is just punishing me. She doesn't get any either. At least you guys have the enjoyment of watching your wife with other guys. It could be worse, believe me."

Your living in a sexless marriage. How boring. How long can you go on? Are you getting anything on the side? When I was younger, I wouldn't have lasted two weeks without finding a replacement.

Sexless Marriage?

I have been cut off for over a year now and we still have all the sex we can handle. Just because you aren't fucking your wife's pussy doesn't mean you have to give up sex. My wife gets all the cock she can handle and what she can't handle I get. I have eaten more pussy in the last year than in all my adult life and still can't get enough. There is nothing greater to me than to be eating my wife's fresh fucked pussy while some guy drills my ass. Life is Good.

i have been cut off for about 4 years now. she has been fucking him for almost 8 years. she will not let me enter her as i will not stay hard for very long and he will stay hard for hours. she will help me to jerk off but that is it. no blow jobs either. she tells me what they do and what turns her on about him and the fact that he is bigger and cut.

littlehubby4in said:
Yes, I have been cutoff from any sex with my wife........ She began "seeing" other guys shortly after our marrage, though she didn't openly tell me for about a year.
littlehubby4in

As the 'other guy' in three cuckold relationships, I can understand completely the rationale of "cutting him off" from sex with his wife. It establishes the order of dominance.

With one cuck couple, I didn't fuck enough to care about her having sex with hubby, I just required her to have two or three days of abstinence from the cuckold before I'd fuck her. But in the two other relationships, I fucked the girl all the time and I didn't want to be fucking her with his cum in her...hence...he was cut off and she was eager to obey that rule. He could eat her, however, which both girls enjoyed immensely. Both cucks became proficient at tongue fucking for sure...LOL

Both cucks were amenable to it and, in fact, celebacy made their secret masturbating more enjoyable. In those two relationships, the cucks actually appreciated me stepping in and making that decision, it reinforced his submissive role as cuckolded husband and it enabled her to establish her role as his dominant mistress. So...when I showed up to enjoy her...the whole scenario was in place...all because he was cut off from sex with her. When I wasn't there, he would suck her vulva and anus whenever she desired.

Keep in mind, this is all fantasy come to life. It is his fantasy to be the submissive, humiliated cuckold and my role as dominant male simply allows him to play his role. Her role is to enjoy his submission to her dominant lover and they both got into it very well. The girls would smirk and laugh at their respective cuckolds, and even told them to their faces how much they enjoyed seeing their emasculation. Those two cuckold relationships were VERY erotic for each in our respective roles. In fantasy land, I enjoy exploring my role as domant, demanding Bull, using her for my pleasure while keeping him in check at every turn...including having him on his knees for me whenever I wish, while she watches, of course.

All this from "cutting him off".

and we deserve it..

you must be hung el guapo

how big?

us wimp cucks with small and average dicks *that cant last or stay hard
dont deserve our hot gf's and wives

El Guapo said:
As the 'other guy' in three cuckold relationships, I can understand completely the rationale of "cutting him off" from sex with his wife. It establishes the order of dominance.

With one cuck couple, I didn't fuck enough to care about her having sex with hubby, I just required her to have two or three days of abstinence from the cuckold before I'd fuck her. But in the two other relationships, I fucked the girl all the time and I didn't want to be fucking her with his cum in her...hence...he was cut off and she was eager to obey that rule. He could eat her, however, which both girls enjoyed immensely. Both cucks became proficient at tongue fucking for sure...LOL

Both cucks were amenable to it and, in fact, celebacy made their secret masturbating more enjoyable. In those two relationships, the cucks actually appreciated me stepping in and making that decision, it reinforced his submissive role as cuckolded husband and it enabled her to establish her role as his dominant mistress. So...when I showed up to enjoy her...the whole scenario was in place...all because he was cut off from sex with her. When I wasn't there, he would suck her vulva and anus whenever she desired.

Keep in mind, this is all fantasy come to life. It is his fantasy to be the submissive, humiliated cuckold and my role as dominant male simply allows him to play his role. Her role is to enjoy his submission to her dominant lover and they both got into it very well. The girls would smirk and laugh at their respective cuckolds, and even told them to their faces how much they enjoyed seeing their emasculation. Those two cuckold relationships were VERY erotic for each in our respective roles. In fantasy land, I enjoy exploring my role as domant, demanding Bull, using her for my pleasure while keeping him in check at every turn...including having him on his knees for me whenever I wish, while she watches, of course.

All this from "cutting him off".

Sir,
It is very pleasing to see a Bull who understands the mind of a cuckold. The joy of being in the humiliating position of wearing a pair of panties kneeling by as my wife is fucked by a real man knowing when they are finished I will have to clean his cock and her cunt. I also must kneel before him and suck him to completion when ever he so wishes. If I fail to please him I am taken over his knees and spanked by him, I know my place in this relationship, and even though I dream about once again fucking my wife, I know it won't happen any time soon.

vickys hub said:
Vicky has always been dominant in our sexual relationship. Since she started seeing other guys she has become more dom in the bedroom. She also won't let me fuck her when she has a guy she's seeing. We're still intimate, just intercourse and blowjobs are not currently options. I know a few other guys that are cutoff, some cucks, some not. Wondering how many other cucks are living this way?

Thans for asking! I am only allowed hand jobs (6 MONTHS)as her boyfriend doesent want me to have intercourse with her.She says she wants to be his only and that i will have to be the good cuckold.I am very pleased to be her clean up guy and and totally enjoy this.