• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any other cucks cutoff?

• Thread startergato
  • Start date
Wanting to be cutoff

I want to be cutoff so my wife is exclusive to her lover/master and his friends. Un fact, I wish to have my prostate milked and drained as often as necessary to I can't or won't fuck her and only her or whoever he tells her to fucks her.

Last edited by a moderator:
ban

MY wife has just incuured a 1 month ban on sex with her ( hopefully to make her want it somewhere else ). I am allowed hand relief if I do it myself into her hands or over her feet which I must then lick up. She has also said that she will take over the "final strokes" so she can ruin them all. The first one was 2 days ago...sexy..but very unsatisfying. Just the way it should be !

cut off?

I direct my hotwives to cut off her cuck, minimally 2 days prior to any meeting with me. The HW's often expand on that as they find it ...well.. empowering. Go figure.:eek:

Cut Off

If she's not cooking at home, sorry I'm eating out!!

She cant cut you off, if she doesnt know where your getting it!!

Good Luck!

My wife and I have been married for 4 and a half years, together for 9, and have never had intercourse because my dick is too small, it's impossible to actually get it inside her. So she has been with other guys, and I was always able to watch, except her last boyfriend. She saw him quite frequently (generally every day after work) and I could suck her pussy and use toys on her when she came home. She said she loves me very much, and would never consider leaving me, because our relationship goes beyond sex. They split up a little over a year ago, I'm not sure why, but now she's started seeing him again. She admitted that she wanted to start seeing him because she was in love with him, and missed seeing him, and said that as long as she's seeing him she wants to be faithful to him, so she won't let me touch her in a sexual way anymore. We can still hold each other, and cuddle together, but she won't go any further than that. I've found that I love that arrangement, because I know she's getting everything she needs, and I love knowing that she's getting it from another man. It's incredibly hot seeing her dress up to go out with him, especially on a Friday night when I know she's not going to be coming home until Sunday evening. It's also unbelievably arousing to realize that even married to her, you still can't have her.

Reactions: wmjacking
I am not allowed to fuck her or any other women. On the other hand, she wants me to be fucked by a guy.

I cannot fuck my wife until after her boyfriend fucks her first.
He doesn't want sloppy seconds and she likes the feel of his big dick when it opens up her pussy. If I fuck her first, it doesn't feel as good for her when she fucks him.
I do a lot of snuggling, kissing and licking pussy though.

I am not exactly cut-off. Prior to her fucking her Bulls, she likes me to either give her oral or a short fucking to get her really horny for them since their stamina far exceeds mine.

jasoniserinsbitch said:
I couldn't ever accept being cut-off. Though the thought may be a bit of a turn-on, I just love to fuck her too much to allow that to happen.

That's one of the things about the cuckold life that I think may be taking it a bit too far. Maybe for some the idea works, maybe for some the actual cutting-off is what they enjoy, but for me I just can't stand to go a day without being inside my girl, I couldn't imagine what years must be like.

jason
Pretty much sums it up for me too.

Orally I am completely cut off for two years now. Wife will only suck her lovers and boyfriends. This makes sure that I, as her husband, can never have as much sexual pleasure from her as her lovers and boyfriends. And I am only allowed in her pussy if her boyfriend's cum in it first. Absolutely love it this way. I can't imagine why a husband should be allowed to fuck his wife unless her pussy is filled with her lovers cum first.

Married for 24 yrs cucked for about 10yrs feminised for about the last 3.

Not cut off just lost the desire to achieve an errection after medical problems plus wife says it makes me less feminnine. Quite happy being the domestic maid, love helping her arrange, prepare and shop for lingerie for dates. Never get to see the act but hear all about it the next day. Not a gay bone in my body love the female form.

My wife likes to be exclusive to her boyfriend

Whenever my wife has a boyfriend, she wants to be exclusive to him. This lasts usually 4-6 months until their relationship runs its course. My wife doesn't exactly "deny" me, but she has made it clear that she doesn't feel right being in a sexual relationship with more than one man at a time.

I have a thread that describes our arrangement in detail:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...fe-exclusive-bf-awhile-then-back-me-real.html

My wife has sex every time she see a boyfreind and always tries at least once during those encounters to swallow his load. Married 29 years, she's blown me three times (never swallowed) sex with me about 4 times in the last ten years. None for two.

When my wife and I met about 10 years ago, we'd been married before and we wanted a more open and honest relationship. She admitted to being a cheater. I admitted to being a submissive cuckold having been cheated on in my previous marriage. Outside the bedroom our relationship is very typical and we enjoy each others' company very much. In the bedroom she pushed at my submissiveness very hard. She enjoyed having me worship her pussy and especially her ass. She was super turned on when I was locked in chastity but otherwise no interest in my little dick (especially when it was out of chastity). I've been cutoff except for worshipping her ass or eating her lover's cum right from the start of our relationship because that's the way she (and I suppose I) wanted it.

She's had many lovers over the years. The few times I was able to watch or listen, she is a completely different woman - very sexual! She loves well hung men who get hard easily and know how to fuck. I agreed to this lifestyle but never thought I would be completely cutoff. I've seen what she is like when she is aroused by her lovers. I also know how cold and uninterested she is with me when I try to be sexual with her. When I am looking desperate for sex she will let me worship her ass and when she's had enough we'll get on with our day.

marcus

Hell appears to be a bit of a pattern here! im sending mine out to meet a chap on Tuesday and i havent had it for over a week umm make one wonder....................... seiously why is this is it because were all crap in bed and our wife want more? my wife certainly wants a good session from any chap she sees

Hi Marcus

Ladynsniffer said:
When my wife and I met about 10 years ago, we'd been married before and we wanted a more open and honest relationship. She admitted to being a cheater. I admitted to being a submissive cuckold having been cheated on in my previous marriage. Outside the bedroom our relationship is very typical and we enjoy each others' company very much. In the bedroom she pushed at my submissiveness very hard. She enjoyed having me worship her pussy and especially her ass. She was super turned on when I was locked in chastity but otherwise no interest in my little dick (especially when it was out of chastity). I've been cutoff except for worshipping her ass or eating her lover's cum right from the start of our relationship because that's the way she (and I suppose I) wanted it.

She's had many lovers over the years. The few times I was able to watch or listen, she is a completely different woman - very sexual! She loves well hung men who get hard easily and know how to fuck. I agreed to this lifestyle but never thought I would be completely cutoff. I've seen what she is like when she is aroused by her lovers. I also know how cold and uninterested she is with me when I try to be sexual with her. When I am looking desperate for sex she will let me worship her ass and when she's had enough we'll get on with our day.

marcus

Your wife has beautiful feet, schultz

We are cuckolds, and cut off, well most of us are not very good in bed with a woman, unless you consider oral. Some, like myself, prefer cock, and really do not care for pussy unless it is cream filled.

I'm now cut off, apparently perm. I just let her know that I want to be a cuck and she has apparently been following my posts for over a year, once a gave her the okay, she ran with it. this week I'll be at home while she is with her lover, that i introduced her to, all week long. my cock hurt dfrom jacking off

I am 43 and my wife is 38, about a year ago we were having sex and she got really mad at me and slapped me, told me to get off her and that we needed to talk. She went on to say that she wasnt happy sexually and that she wanted to explore again. Since then we havent had sex and as time went on she changed and now more and more I can't even see her naked.

What's your wife been exploring, Chrisjohn?

Users who are viewing this thread