• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any other wht divorced dads prayin blk bull enters picture

• Thread starterwhtexhub
  • Start date

whtexhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2010
My wife and I expored IR prior to our kids but she ran after our first boy was born. While I would have loved to have seen my ex blk preg she wouldn't consider. Now it is my hope she falls for blk bull. Recently saw a yng wht suburbian mom w/ young wht sons at IHOP. She was with huge ebony man that treated them with no respect . This thought bone any other wht divorced wimps.

wouldn t it be more exiting to have a ex-wife with your daughter(s) get a black bull?

What an asshole. No REAL man would enjoy seeing any child, let alone his own children being treated disrespectfully by any other man. It's one thing if you want to jerkoff fantasizing about your ex getting fucked by BBC, but you must be a REAL cunt to fantasize if you want your own children around a man that would treat them like that.

proxima said:
What an asshole. No REAL man would enjoy seeing any child, let alone his own children being treated disrespectfully by any other man. It's one thing if you want to jerkoff fantasizing about your ex getting fucked by BBC, but you must be a REAL cunt to fantasize if you want your own children around a man that would treat them like that.

Spot on. If the split wasn't good and he treats her like shit, that's one thing. Any father worthy of the name would be a real danger to someone wronging his kids.

right the fuck on i kick his ass bou,t my kid,s fuck the bitch

stomp his shit

whtexhub said:
My wife and I expored IR prior to our kids but she ran after our first boy was born. While I would have loved to have seen my ex blk preg she wouldn't consider. Now it is my hope she falls for blk bull. Recently saw a yng wht suburbian mom w/ young wht sons at IHOP. She was with huge ebony man that treated them with no respect . This thought bone any other wht divorced wimps.

Your kids or not you with there mom you take care of them it is all part of being a man

shits that act like shits that miss treat kids are what makes us all look bad