• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any photos of your sluts dressing up for their boyfriends?

• Thread starterwhodareswins
  • Start date

whodareswins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2012
I'd love to start a thread to show what our slut wives/girlfriends often wear when meeting their boyfriends or bulls. I will start, this is what my girlfriend often wears (underneath a coat or jacket).

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,896
she really likes this one

DSCN2521 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: tomexplorer
Hotwife dressing for her date

hotslutwife-albums-hotwife-lina-picture18841-img-0006.html

my wife preparing

Attachments

• SAM_1458.jpg
    SAM_1458.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,932
MacNfries said:
Lots of hot wife pics ... love 'em!

Love the woman in the first compilation pic!! Looks like the perfect slutty soccer mom!

246dog said:
she really likes this one

Fuck me sideways!! Any more of this beauty!! :D

Your GF is a cutie! Does she cuckold you?

becontree2001uk said:
Your GF is a cutie! Does she cuckold you?

Yes, she will often call me to tell me instead of coming to mine for the night she is going round his to fuck and maybe sleep over. I get photos the next day :)

the Mrs

hope he appreciates her.........

Attachments

• wow%20002.jpg
    wow%20002.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 861
  • your%20dearest%20love%20tart%20005.jpg
    your%20dearest%20love%20tart%20005.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 904
My wife

My wife actually went out like this (attached). In the gloves and shoes no less! Who the hell wears gloves?? LOL - And those shoes? So damn hot, but she went out to a nice dinner! She had on a little nice dress on top, FYI. Only the gloves and shoes seemed out of place. (and the fishnets, if you're picky)

Anyway, she had sex with her BBC friend that night. When she came home, we had sex doggy style. After she bent over, though, I could swear I could see a huge stain in her panties. I told her she looked so hot, I needed another picture (attached - but might be too poor res to see here). Upon closer inspection, I'm positive it's cum - and thinking back on it, I thought she must have had cum in her because it was just way too slippery/gooey for it to be lube.

But our rule is always condoms for sex. Cum shots anywhere on the body - I mean anywhere - are ok. In her mouth only if she initiates it. We actually had a guy cum IN her eye - at his request. Most want face, feet, or tits.

So, on to the best part (for me). Long story short, we don't do anal. She says I'm "too big", when we no that certainly isn't true. It's always been a constant complaint of ours in the bedroom. So, as I go to fuck her doggy style her asshole looked different... (come on guys - you know what I'm talking about. you could spot your girls asshole in a lineup from 80 feet).
As I was getting really closer to her (~24" or so) I could see that her ass was "open" about the diameter of a pencil. I probably stared at it for 10-15 seconds in shock/awe/excitement/wonder/curiosity.

WTF was I looking at? I went ahead to fuck her, and as I entered her, after about 3-4 strokes, I look down to see her asshole is OPEN! I mean what you'd call gaping. It would open and close, open and close. I noticed it was going in the rhythm I was fucking her. It would be opened about a pencil diameter and open to about a finger diameter, but would open nearly a quarter at its max when I thrusted as deep and hard as I could. You couldn't see down in like the Grand Canyon, but her sphincter was literally puckering. I asked if I could fuck her ass and she said "YES!"... "NO!!! You no I don't like that" (or some thing like that). More odd behavior.

Afterwards, when we were done, I asked how her date went. She said really well, he brought a friend (which I was kinda pissed about not meeting/approving). I asked if she did anything new or fun with them, and she said a few things, yeah. She said the new guys’ dick was really, really big. It had a fat head but a really skinny shaft, and she guessed it was 9" or more. I can still picture it fucking her.

I had to literally beg and press her for the next hour or so to give me details. She finally said she really enjoyed the "double penetration, as they kept calling it" (she used air quotes, it was funny, and I still remember it). She said it was so big, it actually hurt her cervix really bad. She commented she had to take care of him, though, but didn't want to see him again. I said, wow, I can't believe you could fit both in your pussy at once. And her reply was "well, there is no way I could!". After a few seconds, she must have caught herself and said "I meant to say there was no way I could believe it either.".

I had to watch the kids or otherwise would have gone, as usual. She had known this, and knew I am particular with her meeting new people, etc. She said she really wants to meet them again. Odd - since she earlier said the new guy was so big it hurt and she DIDN'T want to see him again. But she also said the new guy is particular and doesn't want me there, and she said ok. I told her no - not ok. Her reply was that it would have to be at least one more time - she had agreed to it. Anyway, she's seen them many times since. I've am involved at all levels now. Thought someone might enjoy seeing and hearing about it.

BD33005.jpg BD33019.jpg

Reactions: Sighfur, Frisko and Open and fun
Hot Pix!

Sexy slut wives in the hot pix!! So fucking nice!!!! Yesssss!

jhow6 said:
My wife actually went out like this (attached). In the gloves and shoes no less! Who the hell wears gloves?? LOL - And those shoes? So damn hot, but she went out to a nice dinner! She had on a little nice dress on top, FYI. Only the gloves and shoes seemed out of place. (and the fishnets, if you're picky)

Anyway, she had sex with her BBC friend that night. When she came home, we had sex doggy style. After she bent over, though, I could swear I could see a huge stain in her panties. I told her she looked so hot, I needed another picture (attached - but might be too poor res to see here). Upon closer inspection, I'm positive it's cum - and thinking back on it, I thought she must have had cum in her because it was just way too slippery/gooey for it to be lube.

But our rule is always condoms for sex. Cum shots anywhere on the body - I mean anywhere - are ok. In her mouth only if she initiates it. We actually had a guy cum IN her eye - at his request. Most want face, feet, or tits.

So, on to the best part (for me). Long story short, we don't do anal. She says I'm "too big", when we no that certainly isn't true. It's always been a constant complaint of ours in the bedroom. So, as I go to fuck her doggy style her asshole looked different... (come on guys - you know what I'm talking about. you could spot your girls asshole in a lineup from 80 feet).
As I was getting really closer to her (~24" or so) I could see that her ass was "open" about the diameter of a pencil. I probably stared at it for 10-15 seconds in shock/awe/excitement/wonder/curiosity.

WTF was I looking at? I went ahead to fuck her, and as I entered her, after about 3-4 strokes, I look down to see her asshole is OPEN! I mean what you'd call gaping. It would open and close, open and close. I noticed it was going in the rhythm I was fucking her. It would be opened about a pencil diameter and open to about a finger diameter, but would open nearly a quarter at its max when I thrusted as deep and hard as I could. You couldn't see down in like the Grand Canyon, but her sphincter was literally puckering. I asked if I could fuck her ass and she said "YES!"... "NO!!! You no I don't like that" (or some thing like that). More odd behavior.

Afterwards, when we were done, I asked how her date went. She said really well, he brought a friend (which I was kinda pissed about not meeting/approving). I asked if she did anything new or fun with them, and she said a few things, yeah. She said the new guys’ dick was really, really big. It had a fat head but a really skinny shaft, and she guessed it was 9" or more. I can still picture it fucking her.

I had to literally beg and press her for the next hour or so to give me details. She finally said she really enjoyed the "double penetration, as they kept calling it" (she used air quotes, it was funny, and I still remember it). She said it was so big, it actually hurt her cervix really bad. She commented she had to take care of him, though, but didn't want to see him again. I said, wow, I can't believe you could fit both in your pussy at once. And her reply was "well, there is no way I could!". After a few seconds, she must have caught herself and said "I meant to say there was no way I could believe it either.".

I had to watch the kids or otherwise would have gone, as usual. She had known this, and knew I am particular with her meeting new people, etc. She said she really wants to meet them again. Odd - since she earlier said the new guy was so big it hurt and she DIDN'T want to see him again. But she also said the new guy is particular and doesn't want me there, and she said ok. I told her no - not ok. Her reply was that it would have to be at least one more time - she had agreed to it. Anyway, she's seen them many times since. I've am involved at all levels now. Thought someone might enjoy seeing and hearing about it.

Incredible story!! Love seeing creampies or cum stained knickers!! Your slut wife definitely had her ass fucked that night. :D

whodareswins said:
Your slut wife definitely had her ass fucked that night. :D

Yeah, I'm convinced of it. Glad you enjoyed.

:D

Dp

I think, too, that your wife has been DPed in pussy and ass !

wifeownsme said:
Love the woman in the first compilation pic!! Looks like the perfect slutty soccer mom!

I agree! She looks like she could empty more than one man's balls in a night! I'm wondering if the guy in the photo is her cuck or her bull.

What a great feed.

i have these somewhere else but these are all pics of my gf in hotels where she is about to get fucked (right when i leave the guys show up) enjoy

this dressing up is actually one of my fave parts of being a cuckold. i help her try on and pick out outfits (and pay for them of course) and then watch her get dressed and ready when shes about to meet someone

Attachments

• 121019_0003.jpg
    121019_0003.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 121026_0000.jpg
    121026_0000.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,348
  • 121109_0002.jpg
    121109_0002.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,299
Reactions: buds13
Your sweetheart is very attractive and definitely makes my dick hard. Love the outfits and shoes. She is obviously a good sport and a lot of fun. My lovely wife is beautiful, but won't cuck me.

Users who are viewing this thread