• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any photos of your sluts dressing up for their boyfriends?

• Thread starterwhodareswins
  • Start date
jon&kate said:
i have these somewhere else but these are all pics of my gf in hotels where she is about to get fucked (right when i leave the guys show up) enjoy

this dressing up is actually one of my fave parts of being a cuckold. i help her try on and pick out outfits (and pay for them of course) and then watch her get dressed and ready when shes about to meet someone

It's incredible isn't it! Seeing your stunning slut dressing to please another guy! Love all these photos.Your slut looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, look forward to seeing more!

BlaqueWifeWhiteCuck said:
I think, too, that your wife has been DPed in pussy and ass !

Dirtyoleman said:
I agree! She looks like she could empty more than one man's balls in a night! I'm wondering if the guy in the photo is her cuck or her bull.

Well, Mevante made this for me. See the pic - I'm sure this is exactly what was happening.

Attachments

• jhow-2.jpg
    jhow-2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,184
This is how I dress my wife before she goes out to see hey fuck buddy.....

Attachments

• 20120925_202412.jpg
    20120925_202412.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 492
I wish I had some to share, but I usually found it he dates when I'm being served sloppy second.

these are amazing, i have some of my wife dressing to go out i will get them and post them later

My wife dressed for dates

Here are a few of my wife in lingerie preparing for a date. I have attached a few of her in action with lover ON the date too:)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 983
  • prepping for date.jpg
    prepping for date.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 907
  • prepping for date 2.jpg
    prepping for date 2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 774
  • P1010470ab.jpg
    P1010470ab.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,030
  • P1010471ab.jpg
    P1010471ab.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 976
Reactions: buds13
mrsexy said:
Here are a few of my wife in lingerie preparing for a date. I have attached a few of her in action with lover ON the date too:)

These are so hot!! Your a lucky lucky guy! :D

I have some pics but it won't let me upload them from my Android phone.

Great thread!

this is in orlando , the BBC didn't show up

city_place.jpg

Reactions: buds13 and sexy10cpl
What a gorgeous ass - can imagine myself behind her and holding onto those hips as I slid into her wet swollen cunt.

Definitely fuckable and would love to share her with a bunch of other cocks.

here is mining waiting for her lover

Attachments

• Chelmsford-20110726-00103.jpg
    Chelmsford-20110726-00103.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 806
Here is my wife in her lovers hotel room, just last month. Thats his shoe in the pic. I was locked in my cage to an upper deck railing in a night club about 1/2 a mile away.

He lives in another town and she just got a IM last night that said "I'm coming to town next month, make sure you keep this date open so you can drain my cock a few times".

Attachments

• 100_0909.jpg
    100_0909.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,221
Jeese so many hot-ties. And they fuck around on Hubie too. Love it.

Loving all these slutty hot wives!! Keep up the awesome work!

johann01johann01 said:
Here's a few from a series of pics i took of my hotwife as she was getting dressed to go out with one of her boyfriends. I helped her pick out underware. She went out and came back and told me how he made her cum 5 times by licking her pussy and then again when he fucked her.

i think your wife needs to meet me

i think dressing like a total slut is really fun, i ake sure i have loads of hickeys on show,red lipstick for them cock sucking lips look, no panties and high heels.
the only time i dont dress slutty is at work xxx

Attachments

• kirstielovescock.jpg
    kirstielovescock.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 797
  • kirstielovescock 1.jpg
    kirstielovescock 1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 795
A_SogZgCYAEzq_3.jpg

Reactions: robandkate
This is how my ex walked out to "his" car when he picked her up one night. The other is what her pussy looked like when she returned.

Attachments

• DSCN2245.jpg
    DSCN2245.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 854
  • DSCN2255.jpg
    DSCN2255.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 774
  • DSCN2252.jpg
    DSCN2252.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 843

Users who are viewing this thread