• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any really extreme cucks/couples into total submission?

• Thread starterExtremeMasterFin
  • Start date

ExtremeMasterFin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2019
I want all cucks/cuckoldcouples that can and will prove they are real and that also is into more extreme submission and total exposion to come forward! Leave your anydesk/teamviwer codes, kik/skype names or even email or phonenumber in a comment and tell me what you are willing to offer a bull!

Reactions: kmbe and zeiger
i want to watch helplessly as you ****** her on my pc, ********* use 4chan, fb ad 883920009

Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well! Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

Reactions: kmbe
Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well! Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

Reactions: zeiger

Users who are viewing this thread