• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Regrets?

• Thread starterLisa.Dom
  • Start date

Lisa.Dom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2009
Any of you cuckolded males ever regret being a cuckold? My sissy husband doesn't regret being a cuckold or being a sissy. I so much enjoyed feminizing him!

Lisa

No regrets. Even a bit proud that I can come to grips with being sub human.

I've been the cucker instead of the cuckee, and I've only cucked willing cucks. However I find the other side highly erotic as well. BUT I won't ever let myself go there. I jerkoff about it on occasion. As soon as my orgasm passes the high point, I'm already thanking my lucky stars that it was just a j/o and not the real deal.

Therefore, whilst I haven't actually been a cuck, I avoid it because I KNOW I would regret it.

With hind-sight, yes. Regrets. Would I do it again......yes.

Lisa.Dom said:
Any of you cuckolded males ever regret being a cuckold? My sissy husband doesn't regret being a cuckold or being a sissy. I so much enjoyed feminizing him!

Lisa

I smell a story here, how did you feminise him?
What do you look for in selecting your bulls?

Buggalee said:
Therefore, whilst I haven't actually been a cuck, I avoid it because I KNOW I would regret it.

Especially if this status were to be public knowledge. This could spell annihilation for one's self-esteem. If you lived in a big city where you could keep it private, though, and you were only cucked by people you trusted, that would be less of an issue.

Curious Observer said:
Especially if this status were to be public knowledge. This could spell annihilation for one's self-esteem. If you lived in a big city where you could keep it private, though, and you were only cucked by people you trusted, that would be less of an issue.

I think even just knowing it myself would annihilate my self-esteem.

Lisa.Dom said:

Lisa

Never really did it full fledged, mostly in fantasy, but if I'd had a wife like you along the way who enjoyed feminizing me that much I would have jumped in head first!!! Would love to hear more about how your lucky husband got turned into a sissy!! Do you make him dress that way in front of your lovers?

I don't have any regrets. In terms of this board, I am probably more in the "wife sharer" category. I'm not a sissy. Sometimes I even bang my wife's best friend Karen because she just got out of a bad relationship, needs some good lovin', and is one of the trusted friends who know that Maria and I have a slut wife/cuckold husband relationship.

As for being humiliated by public knowledge, I confess that this is difficult. I never drop by Maria's place of business now that she has acquired the reputation of being the "office bimbo." When she's in the copy room, one of the junior partners often sneaks up behind her, lifts her dress, and snaps the elastic on her panties. When she pretends to be upset, he just says, "Oh come on now, everybody knows what you're like."

It turns me on, yes, but I would rather not have dinner with him, if you know what I mean.

RP

Richard and Maria Pike said:
As for being humiliated by public knowledge, I confess that this is difficult. I never drop by Maria's place of business now that she has acquired the reputation of being the "office bimbo." When she's in the copy room, one of the junior partners often sneaks up behind her, lifts her dress, and snaps the elastic on her panties. When she pretends to be upset, he just says, "Oh come on now, everybody knows what you're like."

It turns me on, yes, but I would rather not have dinner with him, if you know what I mean.

RP

RP, how you feel about that type of thing is your and your wife's business, but it bothered me reading it. Since when does your wife having sex with others entitle ANYONE to grope someone like that? Swingers and even cucks have a right to draw a line. Wish she'd knee the motherfucker in the balls.

EDIT: Oh well, I kind of glossed over the part where you said it turns you on. Ok then. Nevermind. Enjoy.

Buggalee said:
RP, how you feel about that type of thing is your and your wife's business, but it bothered me reading it. Since when does your wife having sex with others entitle ANYONE to grope someone like that? Swingers and even cucks have a right to draw a line. Wish she'd knee the motherfucker in the balls.

I can understand that. In fact, I find it worrying.

Again, the problem with encouraging that type of behaviour and not setting limits on what is and what is not acceptable is that it gives nasty predators the excuse they need. Not something you want to encourage.

If a woman is seen as the 'office slut' and she is public about it, it makes it easier for scummy men to take advantage - i.e. those who don't give a shit about what your wife wants, who think all women are whores, and will force themselves on her even if she honestly is saying 'no' here.

I think she's making herself a target. Just my opinion.

regrets? a few ...but too few to mention < cue the orchestra>

Background...

Hi Ms. Saraha,

Regarding your question to Ms. Lisa.Dom:

Saraha said:
I smell a story here, how did you feminise [your husband]?
What do you look for in selecting your bulls?

See the thread initiated 16 Jul. 2009 by Ms. Lisa.Dom, with “Hormones for Hubby?” on the subject line, in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, that begins here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13213-hormones-hubby.html

In particular, see Ms. Elizabeth’s posts 30 and 31 of 22 Jul. 2009, on pp. 3 and 4 of Ms. Lisa.Dom’s thread, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13213-hormones-hubby-3.html

(This link, with the same title, takes you to page 3.) See also the subsequent thread initiated 12 Nov. 2010 by Ms. Lisa.Dom, with “How I Became a Hotwife and Sissified Hubby” on the subject line, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/18584-how-i-became-hotwife-sissified-hubby.html

(The latter thread includes a number of hostile posts from forum members who obviously did not read Ms. Lisa.Dom’s earlier thread of 16 Jul. 2009, in which she emphasized her husband was a willing participant who wanted to be feminized.)

—Custer

Lisa.Dom said:

Lisa

No regrets here. If anything it has taken away any stresses involved with sex. She would berate me for not satisfying her before I had cum, which would lead to other arguments about petty things. She has cut sex off for me totally and my orgasms are limited but our life together has never been so harmonious. It has been the best thing to happen to us.

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Saraha,

Regarding your question to Ms. Lisa.Dom:

See the thread initiated 16 Jul. 2009 by Ms. Lisa.Dom, with “Hormones for Hubby?” on the subject line, in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, that begins here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13213-hormones-hubby.html

In particular, see Ms. Elizabeth’s posts 30 and 31 of 22 Jul. 2009, on pp. 3 and 4 of Ms. Lisa.Dom’s thread, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13213-hormones-hubby-3.html

(This link, with the same title, takes you to page 3.) See also the subsequent thread initiated 12 Nov. 2010 by Ms. Lisa.Dom, with “How I Became a Hotwife and Sissified Hubby” on the subject line, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/18584-how-i-became-hotwife-sissified-hubby.html

(The latter thread includes a number of hostile posts from forum members who obviously did not read Ms. Lisa.Dom’s earlier thread of 16 Jul. 2009, in which she emphasized her husband was a willing participant who wanted to be feminized.)

—Custer

Wow, Custer, thanks for posting those links! I wasn't around when they were originally posted and it was nice to get a little background on Lisa.Dom!! She would be the dream wife for me!!

This is Maria. I want to respond to what Buggalee and Curious Observer have said about me, as posted above.

First of all, much thanks for your concern over my well-being, but Richard may have left out a few details in his description.

I don't really feel that my co-worker is "scummy" or a "sexual predator," because the truth is that I led him on. During the time I was still dumb enough to choose lovers in the workplace, I did take a fancy to this individual. I've made any number of lewd remarks and also teased him with more than a bit of panty flashing during conferences.

Were it not for the fact that I have sworn off any affairs with co-workers, I would have responded to his attentions. But I have learned my lesson! No more affairs at work! Ouch!

I have found an almost perfect solution that works for me personally. I started taking night classes this summer at one of the local junior colleges. It isn't really that local, it's about 45 minutes away, so my husband and I have no social connections there whatsoever.

One problem with mature men of conventional background is they get emotionally involved, want you to leave your spouse, and just cannot manage a simple, fun sexual friendship. Younger men are not interested in having a "real" relationship with an older woman, they just want the experience. It isn't that difficult to ask them to have a cup of tea at the student union after class, and then just flat out admit that I am in an open marriage. No muss, no fuss.

But I can't really blame my co-worker. Partly my own fault.

Thanks for your concern all the same.

Richard and Maria Pike said:
This is Maria. I want to respond to what Buggalee and Curious Observer have said about me, as posted above.

First of all, much thanks for your concern over my well-being, but Richard may have left out a few details in his description.

I don't really feel that my co-worker is "scummy" or a "sexual predator," because the truth is that I led him on.

My main concern isn't this man per se, my concern is other, as yet unknown, men at your workplace. That's why I said that if it's public that you're seen as 'slutty', other men might actually become aggressive towards you/her.

Thanks, Curious Observer.

Your comment touches a nerve with me. The part about experiencing unpleasant repercussions if one is perceived as slutty.

I grew up in a very conservative, even repressive atmosphere, and was first married to a man of similar background. When we split up, my lawyer told me that the first rule of getting property in a settlement was to "take up residence there and just don't leave." So I spent some time at our condo in Hawaii, where I was finally far away from family as well as husband and could finally begin exploring my inner nature.

That is when I really discovered that my "real" self is indeed pretty slutty.

No one wants to live a lie. We all wish we were free to be exactly who we really are, without needing to hide things from the world. So yes, there have been many times when I longed to be openly slutty, even to the eyes of the world, simply because that is who I really am.

But I am rapidly learning that there are some pretty unpleasant consequences, and that my husband and I are probably better off keeping our lifestyle a secret, even though we both dislike wearing a false face to the world.

Thanks again for your concern.

MP

It seems we are on the same page. ;)

Yes, that was my concern - there are things about yourself that it would be unwise to tell all and sundry. Even if you yourself aren't embarrassed by it, it may well as you say bring negative consequences to one or both of you.

The other thing with being selective is that you can tell people on a need-to-know basis without random strangers hassling you.

And to that end: I hope your name/username here is a pseudonym.